Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:13 pm
Secret smiles slightly "i know, but i still had no right" she stands and hugs him "umm....you hungry?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:16 pm
misuzu hugged her back. "a little......"  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:18 pm
"what would you like to eat?" she asked looking at him before wrapping an arm around his waist "you should really keep off your feet" she walks him back towards the couch and sits him down  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:21 pm
misuzu smiled. "i'm ok....and i'll eat just about anything"  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:22 pm
"you sure? well all you need is some rest" she walks towards the kitchen "umm....you want some...fish?" (cnt think of any food lolz XP)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:24 pm
misuzu reluctantly relaxed on the couch. "sure" he said with a smile.  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:26 pm
Secret takes out a fish and starts cooking it "want anything to drink?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:27 pm
misuzu looked at the ceiling. "i'll have some water"  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:30 pm
"okay" there was a wall that blocked her view of him, she grabs a glass and everything seemed alright, but then there was the sound of glass dropping and something moving in the kitchen, it was two slave traders, they shot her with a tranquilizer gun and she fell to the ground, the other one ran to the living room and shot one at Misuzu. The other guy picked up Secret and starts walking out the door "Hurry and get the other one" he said in a different language as he rushed out the door, it was already night outside  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:32 pm
misuzu dodged the dart. "SECRET!" he yelled and he ran into the slave trader. he then ran after the other. "LET HER GO!" he yelled.  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:34 pm
The guy looks behind him, seeing him, he cursed and took out a gun, he kept shooting at him, some more guys came and ran after Misuzu, the slave trader handed Secret to another person while he reloaded his gun to refire  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:36 pm
miuzu had picked up a few knives on his way through the kitchen. he threw one at the slave trader, hitting him in the hand. he then ran faster, gaaining on secret and the other traders. "I SAID LET HER GO!"  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:40 pm
The guy screams and holds his hand, the other guy cursed and looks around for a way to escape, he then turned towards misuzu "hurt me and she dies" he held a gun at her side "ill let her go, but please, dont harm me or else" he goes on one knee, keeping his eyes on him  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:43 pm
misuzu stopped and looked at him. "THEN LET HER GO!" he said, keeping a knife in his hand. as he was looking at the man one of the slave traders shot him with a tranquilizer from behind. "LET....HEr g...g..." he said as he passed out, dropping the knife.  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:49 pm
The man smiles "two, what a pair" he stands, still carring her "get him, we have a long way back" the other slave trader picks up misuzu and carries him, they tied them and gagged them before putting in the back of the truck and driving off  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games