Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 608 609 610 611 612 613 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prettypinkdragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:23 am

Mortella
prettypinkdragon
Mortella
prettypinkdragon
Mortella
"Dad is a little on the prejudge mental side of nibbles...." slumps.
Oh I see *tries to think of something helpful to say* umm....uh....cookie? *offers one* sorry but nothing I say can really help
She nibbles on the cookie it stiking out of her moulth "i think he wants me to date a manly man."
*rolls eyes* what is the worlds obsession with manly men I mean I don't want a total girl but if he's sensitive and he can open a tight bottle cap thats fine by me *muches a cookie*
Mort giggles "I think ko wants to have telekenetic beer bottle crushing ...either that or he wants me to date someone..."
*shrugs* s'not up to anyone else, if you ish happy that's all you need, that and cookies *grins*
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:27 am

prettypinkdragon
Mortella
prettypinkdragon
Mortella
prettypinkdragon
Mortella
"Dad is a little on the prejudge mental side of nibbles...." slumps.
Oh I see *tries to think of something helpful to say* umm....uh....cookie? *offers one* sorry but nothing I say can really help
She nibbles on the cookie it stiking out of her moulth "i think he wants me to date a manly man."
*rolls eyes* what is the worlds obsession with manly men I mean I don't want a total girl but if he's sensitive and he can open a tight bottle cap thats fine by me *muches a cookie*
Mort giggles "I think ko wants to have telekenetic beer bottle crushing ...either that or he wants me to date someone..."
*shrugs* s'not up to anyone else, if you ish happy that's all you need, that and cookies *grins*
Mortella smiled and nodded munching on her cookie ...."oh I got something for you if your interested..."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

prettypinkdragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:29 am

Mortella
prettypinkdragon
Mortella
prettypinkdragon
Mortella
Mortella smiled and nodded munching on her cookie ...."oh I got something for you if your interested..."
*tilts head questioningly* sure
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:30 am

prettypinkdragon
Mortella
prettypinkdragon
Mortella
prettypinkdragon
Mortella
"Gets out a box "You said you like cookies..."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

prettypinkdragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:33 am

prettypinkdragon
Mortella
prettypinkdragon
Mortella
prettypinkdragon
Mortella
cookie, cookie, cookie!!!! *pounces* thankie-sai *giggles*
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:34 am

prettypinkdragon
prettypinkdragon
Mortella
prettypinkdragon
Mortella
"Daw....i thought you would like an obceenly huge cookie." patts softly.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

prettypinkdragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:40 am

Mortella
prettypinkdragon
prettypinkdragon
Mortella
prettypinkdragon
Mortella
*climbs off* sorry got a bit over enthusiastic don't tell Nibbles *giggles nervously*
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am

prettypinkdragon
Mortella
prettypinkdragon
prettypinkdragon
Mortella
*climbs off* sorry got a bit over enthusiastic don't tell Nibbles *giggles nervously*
"Awww,,,it's allright And i thought you would like the gift ....i need to get to bed it's 344 here."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

prettypinkdragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am

Mortella
prettypinkdragon
Mortella
prettypinkdragon
prettypinkdragon
Mortella
"Awww,,,it's allright And i thought you would like the gift ....i need to get to bed it's 344 here."
oki doki thanks for the cookie nighty night 4laugh
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:47 am

prettypinkdragon
Mortella
prettypinkdragon
Mortella
prettypinkdragon
oki doki thanks for the cookie nighty night 4laugh
"your welcome and any time."She walks out .

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

faegadsg

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:11 am

i dont like the looks of this. = 3= -yawn and lay on the couch-
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:44 am

Promitheus Zek
bonzue
Promitheus Zek
bonzue
Promitheus Zek

(( sorry spell checked changed it using my sisters mac and it's i spanish and it changes allot of things ugh ))

i meant nibble - nibbles on it again -

*readjusts so I'm laying on my back w/ zek laying on his back on top of me*

-opens one eye- //bonzue i ..love you...- i say as i turn face down with my nose on Bonzue neck

*murrs contently in my sleep, unknowingly licking zeks cheek while he's holding my tail in his muzzle*

jejeje -blushes-

*puts my paw over zek, holding him like a teddy bear aginst me*

bonzue

Desirable Werewolf

10,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Pet Trainer 150

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:20 pm

Saying hi, while I am on lunch.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:27 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Saying hi, while I am on lunch.

*pounces from behind*

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:58 pm

*plays some guitar riffs in the corner*

You know, it's not so much "manly" men as those who can stand up for what they believe in and not be afraid to stand up to the wicked. You don't have to be big and muscular to be courageous, although it helps. Even in the little things in life, even the everyday things, if it's standing up against an a*****e boss or corrupt politician. For too long I've just let things happen to me, I took the easy road, I felt too weak and scrawny to fight for my life and rights. I never took enough risks, like taking jobs that I feared I might not be good at but could have put me in a better position than I am now, or asking people out, which is something I rarely do as I'm usually too shy. I've probably screwed myself over by being too timid.

There's a difference from being a jock or a muscular man, and being someone who wants to be stronger inside.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 608 609 610 611 612 613 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games