Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 608 609 610 611 612 613 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:50 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
Reprieve
1k to the first person on page 650

Ok, lol, what's up everyone?

not much you?
nothing much, bored out of my mind, lol  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:50 pm
Reprieve
ChibiAngelwolf
Reprieve
1k to the first person on page 650

Ok, lol, what's up everyone?

not much you?
nothing much, bored out of my mind, lol

me too lol  

ChibiAngelwolf

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:59 pm
Does anyone know what causes premature grey hair in real life? I know a kid who used to have white specks in his hair (no, they were not dandruff xp ) but just little hairs that were colored white rather than black like the rest of his head. This would be interesting to learn about...

*pulls up google*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:05 pm
Reprieve
Does anyone know what causes premature grey hair in real life? I know a kid who used to have white specks in his hair (no, they were not dandruff xp ) but just little hairs that were colored white rather than black like the rest of his head. This would be interesting to learn about...

*pulls up google*

maybe they are wise!!

the older you get the more wisdom you have...elders get white hair and they are the wisest..  

ChibiAngelwolf

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:07 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
Reprieve

*pulls up google*

maybe they are wise!!

the older you get the more wisdom you have...elders get white hair and they are the wisest..
maybe, lol  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:17 pm
Found it Premature Greying  

Reprieve
Captain

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:19 pm
Quote:
PREMATURE GREYING OF HAIR
The hair has a natural tendency to lose its natural colour with advancing age. It is therefore natural for the hair to turn grey with age. But premature greying of hair is a morbid condition & it makes even the young look older. This causes a great deal of concern to affected persons, especially women.
The hair is an appendage of the skin. It is composed of the same kind of cells as are found in the outer layer of the skin, known as epidermis. It grows from a hair follicle which is a deep recess in the epidermis. The sebaceous glands of the scalp secrete an oily substance called sebum, which is the source of nutrition, lustre & blackness of the hair. The hair cannot be fed externally, for such nourishment as the scalp requires must come to it from the bloodstream.

Causes of Greying
1. A faulty diet & mental worries are the two primary causes
of premature greying of hair. It is mainly due to the lack of some of the B vitamins, of iron, copper & iodine in the daily diet that this hair disorder is caused at a young age these days. Mental worries produce an extraordinary tension in the skin of the scalp which interferes with the supply of vital nutrition necessary for the health of the hair. Similarly, anxieties, fear, jealousy & failures have adverse effects on the hair. They dry out the scapular marrow, the vital sap at the root of the hair.
2. Other causes of premature greying of hair are unclean condition of the scalp which weakens the roots of the hair as the pores are blocked by the collected dirt;
3. Washing the hair with hot water & drying them in electric dryers which emits a blast of hot air;
4. The use of hair dyes in earlier stages when the hair has just started greying;
5. Diseases like chronic cold, sinusitis, anaemia, chronic constipation;
6. The use of factory made hair oils, which are generally cleaned with acids & some of the acids have the tendency to remain in the oil.
7. Heredity is another predisposing factor which gives rise to the ailment.

Interesting...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:21 pm
sad Kakashi... Kabuto...

Let's just keep with the "wisdom" theory... sweatdrop  

Reprieve
Captain

Neekroo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:31 pm
*pops ijn* Allo! ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:34 pm
hello ^_^  

Reprieve
Captain

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:50 pm
Reprieve
sad Kakashi... Kabuto...

Let's just keep with the "wisdom" theory... sweatdrop

well kakashi is mentally worried..he has some emotional stuff going on

Kabuto....I don't know..it could be mental....but it could be anything else..

so i guess both that and wisdom is good enough >.> they both are/were wise beyond their years..  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:52 pm
*sits and listens to others' conversation and nods head*  

Neekroo

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:56 pm
lol ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:56 pm
Neko Kafweenu
*sits and listens to others' conversation and nods head*

lol I'm so bored razz  

ChibiAngelwolf

Neekroo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:59 pm
Yeah, me too.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 608 609 610 611 612 613 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games