Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 608 609 610 611 612 613 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:52 pm
valak wakes up and heads to the school  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:55 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Namine walked towards shinyu and smoothed the hair from his forehead which she then kissed. "stay here and rest" she said "im going to wash this filth away".

"dont worry im not going anywere" he said jokingly

namine scrubbed herself wanting to make it all go away. She cried silently asking some unknow god why this was happening to her. Namine finished her bath and walked out to where shinyu was resting. She headed into the pantry that was part of all the rooms and got something to eat for shinyu. "here" she said as she returned "you have to eats something"

Shinyu manages to lift his head and look at her "you look very pretty. i have never really seen you right after cleaning up. ok ill try to eat. something"

Namine blushed. "even hurt you still make me feel special" she said as she helped him eat. "the more u eat the better" she said. " here let me make u more comfortable" she said as she fluffled the pillows for him to lay on.

Shinyu smiles at her "im always glad whenever i can help you"
he took a few bites of food and managed to swallow it
"thanks for all the help"  

AlanMatt

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:56 pm
he walks by them and said "time to die"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:57 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Namine walked towards shinyu and smoothed the hair from his forehead which she then kissed. "stay here and rest" she said "im going to wash this filth away".

"dont worry im not going anywere" he said jokingly

namine scrubbed herself wanting to make it all go away. She cried silently asking some unknow god why this was happening to her. Namine finished her bath and walked out to where shinyu was resting. She headed into the pantry that was part of all the rooms and got something to eat for shinyu. "here" she said as she returned "you have to eats something"

Shinyu manages to lift his head and look at her "you look very pretty. i have never really seen you right after cleaning up. ok ill try to eat. something"

Namine blushed. "even hurt you still make me feel special" she said as she helped him eat. "the more u eat the better" she said. " here let me make u more comfortable" she said as she fluffled the pillows for him to lay on.

"no problem" she said cheerfully. "now go to sleep i'll guard you" she said as she erected a protective barrier around them her sword growing brightly.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:00 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

"no problem" she said cheerfully. "now go to sleep i'll guard you" she said as she erected a protective barrier around them her sword growing brightly.

Shinyu gives her a big smile "thanks i appreciate it"
most painful part is my hand"
he turned his hand up
"happened because all the electricity i controlled in my hand in order to defeat demonus burned me when i released it
his hand was so burned on the palm that in some ares the skin had totally flaked off, and when that wasnt the case it was charred to the point you couldnt see the skin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:02 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

he turned his hand up
"happened because all the electricity i controlled in my hand in order to defeat demonus burned me when i released it
his hand was so burned on the palm that in some ares the skin had totally flaked off, and when that wasnt the case it was charred to the point you couldnt see the skin

Namine said "i can fix that for you" she pours blue liquid on his hand and it begins to repair the skin.

All of a sudden she sees valak and stand in between him and shinyu.
"get the hell out of here" she say.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:05 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

he turned his hand up

Namine said "i can fix that for you" she pours blue liquid on his hand and it begins to repair the skin.

Although the healing was still slow, iw was much quicker. Thank you" he said.
Then he began to laugh a little and says "im sorry but i cant help it. thats exactly what i would do"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:08 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

he turned his hand up

Then he began to laugh a little and says "im sorry but i cant help it. thats exactly what i would do"

"you cant come through this barrier valak" she says "so leave now this school is not a battle ground"  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:11 pm
{umm, he logged off lol}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:12 pm
AlanMatt
{umm, he logged off lol}

{ohh..ok lol}  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:14 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

he turned his hand up

"you cant come through this barrier valak" she says "so leave now this school is not a battle ground"

hmmm looks like we got the place to ourselves again... well were did we leave off?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:17 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

he turned his hand up

hmmm looks like we got the place to ourselves again... well were did we leave off?

"your hand how is it doing? has it healed completely yet?" she said putting away her sword. Now that the light was gone the room was set in a candlelit type of glow.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:20 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

"your hand how is it doing? has it healed completely yet?" she said putting away her sword. Now that the light was gone the room was set in a candlelit type of glow.

He checks on his hand "its better. well take quite awhile to heal even like this with such severe burns"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:23 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

He checks on his hand "its better. well take quite awhile to heal even like this with such severe burns"

"i know as long as its not painful that's all that matters". Namine gets up from the bed and walks to the window she looks out at the forest and then up at the moon. There is a soft glow coming from the window as she stands there thinking her form lit in the glow her hair sweeping the floor.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:25 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

"i know as long as its not painful that's all that matters". Namine gets up from the bed and walks to the window she looks out at the forest and then up at the moon. There is a soft glow coming from the window as she stands there thinking her form lit in the glow her hair sweeping the floor.

Still looking at his hand "it doesnt hurt as long as your here"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 608 609 610 611 612 613 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games