Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prettypinkdragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:33 pm

Psycho Lee
*plays some guitar riffs in the corner*

You know, it's not so much "manly" men as those who can stand up for what they believe in and not be afraid to stand up to the wicked. You don't have to be big and muscular to be courageous, although it helps. Even in the little things in life, even the everyday things, if it's standing up against an a*****e boss or corrupt politician. For too long I've just let things happen to me, I took the easy road, I felt too weak and scrawny to fight for my life and rights. I never took enough risks, like taking jobs that I feared I might not be good at but could have put me in a better position than I am now, or asking people out, which is something I rarely do as I'm usually too shy. I've probably screwed myself over by being too timid.

There's a difference from being a jock or a muscular man, and being someone who wants to be stronger inside.
well good for you but the only thing I disagree with is that's not what I consider manly, it's confidence and courage nothing manly about it woman have it too that doesn't make us manly and more sensitive guys can be just as confident
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:56 pm

Af Mas
*touches MrNibblez appropriately* I can't be the first person to do this, seriously.

Don't you mean inappropriately? I'm sure everyone's touched him appropriately.

@Pink: That's what I think Ko wants. he wants nibblez to be more confident. I kinda agree with him. Someone in here thought I want to be some manly jock but that person got it wrong.

Nibblez is insecure and girly. For a little while when he showed up first, he was really insecure about my friendship with morty thinking me and morty were an item or something. And he should have stood up for her like anyone who loves someone else should stand up for the ones they love.

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

prettypinkdragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:21 pm

Psycho Lee
Af Mas
*touches MrNibblez appropriately* I can't be the first person to do this, seriously.

Don't you mean inappropriately? I'm sure everyone's touched him appropriately.

@Pink: That's what I think Ko wants. he wants nibblez to be more confident. I kinda agree with him. Someone in here thought I want to be some manly jock but that person got it wrong.

Nibblez is insecure and girly. For a little while when he showed up first, he was really insecure about my friendship with morty thinking me and morty were an item or something. And he should have stood up for her like anyone who loves someone else should stand up for the ones they love.

ok I don't want to get involved in any arguments that don't concern me but I do think everyone has the right to be who or what they want to be it's not up to anyone else to decide. that's all I have to say I'm not judging anyone else or anyones opinion just giving my own

*munches on cookie*
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:20 pm

Have you even seen what Nibblez looks like? He's skinny as hell and well toned.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=349&t=16255#222263419
He totally is the complete opposite of his personality online. His pictures make him look like some kind of frat boy. Drinking beer, tailgaiting, and screwing freshmen.

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:25 pm

hey everyone :d

my boyfriend Dairawr whos new to the fur thing is going to join >< lol
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:43 pm

god love geting dogged on = 3= y cant people just leave me be?

faegadsg

faegadsg

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:48 pm

-walk over to the counter and drink water- = 3= rawrrr...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:02 pm

bonzue
Promitheus Zek
bonzue
Promitheus Zek
bonzue
Promitheus Zek

(( sorry spell checked changed it using my sisters mac and it's i spanish and it changes allot of things ugh ))

i meant nibble - nibbles on it again -

*readjusts so I'm laying on my back w/ zek laying on his back on top of me*

-opens one eye- //bonzue i ..love you...- i say as i turn face down with my nose on Bonzue neck

*murrs contently in my sleep, unknowingly licking zeks cheek while he's holding my tail in his muzzle*

jejeje -blushes-

*puts my paw over zek, holding him like a teddy bear aginst me*

whee whee whee

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:19 pm

- pokes nibz-
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:22 pm

Psycho Lee
Have you even seen what Nibblez looks like? He's skinny as hell and well toned.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=349&t=16255#222263419
He totally is the complete opposite of his personality online. His pictures make him look like some kind of frat boy. Drinking beer, tailgaiting, and screwing freshmen.
Sure is sounding awfully jealous in here, Lee. wink

Atlaas

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:21 pm

*relaxes at a table, listening to 'The Howling' as her tail flicks softly against the chair*
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:26 pm

Lunaria Canis
*relaxes at a table, listening to 'The Howling' as her tail flicks softly against the chair*

*comes up from behind and massages her shoulders*

Artemis Vulpes

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:27 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Lunaria Canis

*comes up from behind and massages her shoulders*

*purrs softly as she looks up at him* Thanks dear.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:28 pm

Lunaria Canis

*kisses the back of her head as he kneads into her shoulders* Anytimes.

Artemis Vulpes

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Lunaria Canis

*kisses the back of her head as he kneads into her shoulders* Anytimes.

*closes her eyes as she sings along to the song*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games