Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:27 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

"you cant come through this barrier valak" she says "so leave now this school is not a battle ground"

hmmm looks like we got the place to ourselves again... well were did we leave off?

"your hand how is it doing? has it healed completely yet?" she said putting away her sword. Now that the light was gone the room was set in a candlelit type of glow.

He checks on his hand "its better. well take quite awhile to heal even like this with such severe burns"

"i know as long as its not painful that's all that matters". Namine gets up from the bed and walks to the window she looks out at the forest and then up at the moon. There is a soft glow coming from the window as she stands there thinking her form lit in the glow her hair sweeping the floor.

Still looking at his hand "it doesnt hurt as long as your here"

Namine smiles. "dont worry im not leaving anytime soon, just rest ill stand guard" she said as she walked and stood at the foot of the bed looking down at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:30 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

"your hand how is it doing? has it healed completely yet?" she said putting away her sword. Now that the light was gone the room was set in a candlelit type of glow.

He checks on his hand "its better. well take quite awhile to heal even like this with such severe burns"

"i know as long as its not painful that's all that matters". Namine gets up from the bed and walks to the window she looks out at the forest and then up at the moon. There is a soft glow coming from the window as she stands there thinking her form lit in the glow her hair sweeping the floor.

Namine smiles. "dont worry im not leaving anytime soon, just rest ill stand guard" she said as she walked and stood at the foot of the bed looking down at him.

Shinyu signals for her to move her head closer to his "i want to tell you something"  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:33 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Shinyu signals for her to move her head closer to his "i want to tell you something"

namine says "sure what is it?" as she moves her head close to his.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:36 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Shinyu lifts his head towards hers until thier lips met  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:41 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

it happened so fast namine had not expected for shinyu to kiss her. Her heart skipped skipped a beat at the feel of his lips on hers. No one but kenji had kissed her before. NAmine felt dizzy she backed away from shinyu and said "uh...um.. i. have.. to.. go" she turned and ran out of the room. She needed to think about what just happened. She ran through the hallways, out of the school, and into the forest she so loved.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:44 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

it happened so fast namine had not expected for shinyu to kiss her. Her heart skipped skipped a beat at the feel of his lips on hers. No one but kenji had kissed her before. NAmine felt dizzy she backed away from shinyu and said "uh...um.. i. have.. to.. go" she turned and ran out of the room. She needed to think about what just happened. She ran through the hallways, out of the school, and into the forest she so loved.

Shinyu thinks to himself "i dont know if i should have done that. i wonder if she liked it or if she hates me now..."  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:50 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Shinyu thinks to himself "i dont know if i should have done that. i wonder if she liked it or if she hates me now..."

Namines heart was beating fast and not just from running. Could her love for kenji had been so fickle? she thought. She touched her lips, still feeling his lips on hers. She was so confused she cared for kenji but she also cared for shinyu. Her heart felt like it wanted to leave her chest and her ears twitched in anticipation. but anticipation of what. She felt really hot all of a sudden she walked towards the lake and dipped her feet the water cold to the touch. She undid her clothes and slipped into the water. She hoped shinyu was ok and wondered what he was thinking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:55 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Namines heart was beating fast and not just from running. Could her love for kenji had been so fickle? she thought. She touched her lips, still feeling his lips on hers. She was so confused she cared for kenji but she also cared for shinyu. Her heart felt like it wanted to leave her chest and her ears twitched in anticipation. but anticipation of what. She felt really hot all of a sudden she walked towards the lake and dipped her feet the water cold to the touch. She undid her clothes and slipped into the water. She hoped shinyu was ok and wondered what he was thinking.

feeling up to walking, Shinyu decided to find Namine and talk to her. after searching the house and not finding her he decided she was probobly at the lake.
he was pretty sure he could hear her on the other side of some bushes, were the lake was so he stepped through the bushes to see if she was in the lake  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:58 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

feeling up to walking, Shinyu decided to find Namine and talk to her. after searching the house and not finding her he decided she was probobly at the lake.
he was pretty sure he could hear her on the other side of some bushes, were the lake was so he stepped through the bushes to see if she was in the lake

Namine floated in the water her hair panned out around her as she stared up at the moon it really was a beautiful night. She had been kissed 2x today one by a demon she despised and another by someone she cared about. she really didn't know what to think. She was so comfortable in her flesh with no materials to bind her and the water helped to cool of her body from the heat it experienced before.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:01 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Namine floated in the water her hair panned out around her as she stared up at the moon it really was a beautiful night. She had been kissed 2x today one by a demon she despised and another by someone she cared about. she really didn't know what to think. She was so comfortable in her flesh with no materials to bind her and the water helped to cool of her body from the heat it experienced before.

Shinyu saw her, but wasnt sure what to say. he stoo there in a kind of shock, were he was frozen in place and he felt so bad about what was happening yet he could do nothing to stop  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:05 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Shinyu saw her, but wasnt sure what to say. he stoo there in a kind of shock, were he was frozen in place

Namine decided she was stupid for running out on shinyu. She had cooled down enough. She began to walk out of the lake her body glistening with beads of water so she shined in the night. She wrung ot her long hair and let the wind dry her body. She picked up her robe from a nearby branch and dressed when she was done she picked a flower and put it in her hair. ready to go back to the school and talk to shinyu.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:09 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Shinyu saw her, but wasnt sure what to say. he stoo there in a kind of shock, were he was frozen in place

Namine decided she was stupid for running out on shinyu. She had cooled down enough. She began to walk out of the lake her body glistening with beads of water so she shined in the night. She wrung ot her long hair and let the wind dry her body. She picked up her robe from a nearby branch and dressed when she was done she picked a flower and put it in her hair. ready to go back to the school and talk to shinyu.

Shinyu ran back to the school and was back were he was before she got there. the whole time he debated wether or not to tell her what he saw. he knew he should but he was so afraid of destroying a friendship he charished so much he couldnt decide what he should do. after awhile he decided he needed to keep things honest and would tell her when she returned  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:12 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Shinyu ran back to the school and was back were he was before she got there. the whole time he debated wether or not to tell her what he saw. he knew he should but he was so afraid of destroying a friendship he charished so much he couldnt decide what he should do. after awhile he decided he needed to keep things honest and would tell her when she returned

Namine returned to the school feeling refreshed. She entered the room and walked towards the bed where she sat on the edge her feet tucked beneath her. "shinyu im sorry for running out on you, im just so confused"
she looked at his face trying to decipher what he was feeling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:15 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Namine returned to the school feeling refreshed. She entered the room and walked towards the bed where she sat on the edge her feet tucked beneath her. "shinyu im sorry for running out on you, im just so confused"

Shinyu looked at her and said "well you may already have read my thoughts and found out, but i went looking for you to try and comfort you, and i say you in the pond. i decided to tell you becaue i thought we should keep our relationship honest  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:20 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Shinyu looked at her and said "well you may already have read my thoughts and found out, but i went looking for you to try and comfort you, and i say you in the pond. i decided to tell you becaue i thought we should keep our relationship honest

Namine looked into his eyes and said "i know i sensed your presence you didn't have to leave you could have stayed and talked to me " she said. " i dont care that you saw me like that because i care for you". She touched her lips with her fingers and then touched her fingers to his lips. "it's just that right now im confused about my feelings and need time to sort them out".  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games