Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 611 612 613 614 615 616 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fotter

Shameless Elder

9,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:55 pm
Sura Tokaniku
fotter
Sura Tokaniku
fotter
Sura Tokaniku
fotter
yay! chattery goodness!!
attempts to join the chatterbox convo..
xp

It's all apart of this complet breakfast ^^

Chatty Puffs. A conversation in every bowl ^^

w00t! cereal!

grabs a box o-chatter and starts munching

bleg! politics >.<

how did politics get into this? O.o

I dunno.. that just seems to be happening a lot lately.

well liek you said "Bleg" I never got into all that crap, and I shale never. bunch of blow hearts out for personal gaine, they spew their idea of saving things, but all they are after is money in their pockets, and a taste of power over people.

*coughs* Any who. How's ya?

agreed. I am good, hanging out on a computer, trying to find something to do..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:59 pm
fotter
Sura Tokaniku
fotter
Sura Tokaniku
fotter
Sura Tokaniku
fotter
yay! chattery goodness!!
attempts to join the chatterbox convo..
xp

It's all apart of this complet breakfast ^^

Chatty Puffs. A conversation in every bowl ^^

w00t! cereal!

grabs a box o-chatter and starts munching

bleg! politics >.<

how did politics get into this? O.o

I dunno.. that just seems to be happening a lot lately.

well liek you said "Bleg" I never got into all that crap, and I shale never. bunch of blow hearts out for personal gaine, they spew their idea of saving things, but all they are after is money in their pockets, and a taste of power over people.

*coughs* Any who. How's ya?

best of luck. I'm just hoping things won't go dead on here, or else I'll have nothing to do ether  

Skuger Moonclaw

fotter

Shameless Elder

9,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:06 pm
Sura Tokaniku
fotter

best of luck. I'm just hoping things won't go dead on here, or else I'll have nothing to do ether

I'll keep you company biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:07 pm
Does anybody play the linked song titles game in the music section?

Some body just bothered me cause I replied linking into a band name, when I see that all the time. scream  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:11 pm
fotter
Sura Tokaniku
fotter

Yay ^^

And no idea Eddily. sowy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:13 pm
Sura Tokaniku
fotter
Sura Tokaniku
fotter

Yay ^^

And no idea Eddily. sowy

It's ok. I was just kinda cheesed off by that.  

Eddily

fotter

Shameless Elder

9,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:16 pm
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
fotter
Sura Tokaniku
fotter

Yay ^^

And no idea Eddily. sowy

understood.. people just like to say something some times- sadly half the time it is mean stuff...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:17 pm
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
fotter
Sura Tokaniku
fotter

Yay ^^

And no idea Eddily. sowy

torques me, when be blow up over minor things.

Like saying something about a band, and you got small detail wrong. They act like you just comited humicide. Some are high srung

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:22 pm
fotter
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
fotter
Sura Tokaniku
fotter

Yay ^^

And no idea Eddily. sowy

understood.. people just like to say something some times- sadly half the time it is mean stuff...

Sad to think that so much hate is in this "civalized" human race. Not Civalized, till your open minded, and respectfull for other's deferances.

I've seen so much anger and curlness in the art pages, and I use to hang out their all the time, but now avoid it, couse it's just inraging to see people pick on other's who arn't the best in art, but try.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:25 pm
I used to have firefox, but I hate downloading stuff on this computer. The whole "it's not really mine" deal...  

Nonesuch Solo

fotter

Shameless Elder

9,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:25 pm
Sura Tokaniku

Like saying something about a band, and you got small detail wrong. They act like you just comited humicide. Some are high srung

3nodding or when someone goes crazy because you have never heard of a particular band before- some people just expect everybody to know about everything stare like I am suddenly a horrible, stupid person just because I havn't listened to a 3.2 minute angsty song....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:32 pm
Sura Tokaniku

Sad to think that so much hate is in this "civalized" human race. Not Civalized, till your open minded, and respectfull for other's deferances.

I've seen so much anger and curlness in the art pages, and I use to hang out their all the time, but now avoid it, couse it's just inraging to see people pick on other's who arn't the best in art, but try.

a huge issue that should really just go away, in my opinion, is religion. Very few people are going to make other people 'covert' to their religion, it is a pointless disscussion if it is just going to piss people off and alienate people- and yet, it is such a common topic. or those 'open-minded' athiests who are so open minded they accept gay people, people of different races and social groups, and disagree with sexism; but then they turn around and criticize those who are of an organized religion... stare so many people are such hypocrits..  

fotter

Shameless Elder

9,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:32 pm
fotter
Sura Tokaniku

3nodding or when someone goes crazy because you have never heard of a particular band before- some people just expect everybody to know about everything stare like I am suddenly a horrible, stupid person just because I havn't listened to a 3.2 minute angsty song....

I avoid any area that might be teamed with Zelots. Cause one: I don't know or seen alot of Anime, so chances are, I'd get yelled at for never seening [enter titel here] two: I've played very few games, so probly be bitched at for not playing Halo or something. [I'm a Gundam Otaku, and Zelda and Metroid Gamer]

Furry is the only type of thing I don't have to worry about. Couse I'm one, and know a fair amount of the "fandom" and most if not all fur's [or others of animalistics] are normaly friendly, open mined, and not prone to attack an ignerant person. In my Exspeariance.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:38 pm
Sura Tokaniku
I avoid any area that might be teamed with Zelots. Cause one: I don't know or seen alot of Anime, so chances are, I'd get yelled at for never seening [enter titel here] two: I've played very few games, so probly be bitched at for not playing Halo or something. [I'm a Gundam Otaku, and Zelda and Metroid Gamer]

Furry is the only type of thing I don't have to worry about. Couse I'm one, and know a fair amount of the "fandom" and most if not all fur's [or others of animalistics] are normaly friendly, open mined, and not prone to attack an ignerant person. In my Exspeariance.

Yeah, furries tend to be very open and friendly. Which is why I like it here so much.

Sadly, I gotta go, need my sleep ya know. Night guild.  

Eddily

fotter

Shameless Elder

9,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:42 pm
Sura Tokaniku

Yeah, I avoid those gaming chats myself. I don't really watch much anime either- I joined this forum because my mate refered it to me- a lot has changed since last year... sweatdrop I like just chatting, and if I am flamed, I just move on...I'd rather not deal with the ignorence of it all- I am aware that some people are different and think that games are the soul purpose for human exsistence, but I however, do not... so I move on. I know I can always find someone worth while to talk to, even if is about something trival like public bathroms or ball gages...  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 611 612 613 614 615 616 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games