Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 612 613 614 615 616 617 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kita mouryou

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:56 pm
Deep Despair
*still sitting in a corner, crying because the kakashi illusion is gone... even tho it was pure evil*
~closes eyes and concentraits then yells~IMAGE DUPLICATION~an Images of kakashi-sensei appears infront of deep despair~there now you cant kill meh blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:57 pm
Ladykai
Deep Despair
*still sitting in a corner, crying because the kakashi illusion is gone... even tho it was pure evil*
~closes eyes and concentraits then yells~IMAGE DUPLICATION~an Images of kakashi-sensei appears infront of deep despair~there now you cant kill meh blaugh

thats freaky...especially if they all ask you something for you and him to do alone..who do you say yes to? sweatdrop just me being odd tho..  

ChibiAngelwolf

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:59 pm
Ladykai
Deep Despair

*stares and smiles* whee *tries to hug one of them but runs right through and falls on face on the hard floor* OOF! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:00 pm
Deep Despair
Ladykai
Deep Despair

*stares and smiles* whee *tries to hug one of them but runs right through and falls on face on the hard floor* OOF! crying

*brings in the REAL KAKASHI* here you go deep! biggrin  

ChibiAngelwolf

Biryu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:01 pm
*brings in itachi*
okay, go and flash someone or something X3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:01 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
Ladykai
Deep Despair

thats freaky...especially if they all ask you something for you and him to do alone..who do you say yes to? sweatdrop just me being odd tho..

you are indeed very odd.... eek  

Deep Despair

kita mouryou

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:03 pm
Biryu
*brings in itachi*
okay, go and flash someone or something X3
~stares at Itachi-kun~ heart Itachi!! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:04 pm
Deep Despair
ChibiAngelwolf
Ladykai
Deep Despair

eek that..is the ..............................................nicest thing you have ever said about me whee crying I'm so happy i'm in tears!!  

ChibiAngelwolf

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:04 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
Deep Despair
Ladykai
Deep Despair

*brings in the REAL KAKASHI* here you go deep! biggrin

SQWEE-WOO!!!!! *runs to anglewolf and gives her a big hug.... then dives at kakashi* ! ! !

*runs and give kai big hug*
*and biryu... just cuz*
*and whoever else is here*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:05 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
Deep Despair
ChibiAngelwolf
Ladykai
Deep Despair

eek that..is the ..............................................nicest thing you have ever said about me whee crying I'm so happy i'm in tears!!
(oki pplz she has apparently lost her mind, lets find it mind!! sorry had to say it)  

kita mouryou

Biryu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:05 pm
i know why you hugged me.. im your fanboy! X3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:06 pm
Biryu
i know why you hugged me.. im your fanboy! X3

ah yes... good fanboy *pats on head*.... now SIT! xd  

Deep Despair

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:07 pm
Ladykai
ChibiAngelwolf
(oki pplz she has apparently lost her mind, lets find it mind!! sorry had to say it)

I didn't lose my mind.....its in a repair place....

*huggles Deep back*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:08 pm
~continues stairing at Itachi-kun~ heart he is so kawaii heart  

kita mouryou

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:09 pm
anybody have full body pics of tsunade...i need them for something....  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 612 613 614 615 616 617 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games