Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 612 613 614 615 616 617 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:30 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
"like i care what you say" she yelled smiling, she walked around the school, thinking of what she should do for fun

He hobbled up behind her. "Remember, I'm watching out for you, my friend. So nothing bad can happen," he said, smiling at her.
she looked at him then at namine "like you can put me anywhere" she smiled, she looked back at arage "i feel like a prisoner....too bad you cant make me one" she smiled and walked away

"Just because I'm gonna stop you from destroying the school doesn't make you a prisoner," he said, smiling and sticking his tongue out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:32 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
"like i care what you say" she yelled smiling, she walked around the school, thinking of what she should do for fun

He hobbled up behind her. "Remember, I'm watching out for you, my friend. So nothing bad can happen," he said, smiling at her.
she looked at him then at namine "like you can put me anywhere" she smiled, she looked back at arage "i feel like a prisoner....too bad you cant make me one" she smiled and walked away

"Just because I'm gonna stop you from destroying the school doesn't make you a prisoner," he said, smiling and sticking his tongue out.
she smiled "well good luck, i hope i dont destroy everyone, well almost everyone" she smiles and walks around  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:33 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "well good luck, i hope i dont destroy everyone, well almost everyone" she smiles and walks around

He follows after her, keeping a close eye on her, his chest still in pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:34 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

Namine became angry and said "screw you, im tired of your drama" as she pointed a finger at her. cagnor who was within her, became excited *oowey girl you gonna let her talk to you like that i say you let me devour her* (shut up cagnor namine said). She didnt know what was happening with her but she was definetely not being herself to lash out so easily. She spun around and stalked away her face inflamed.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:36 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she laughed at Namine's reaction, she looked at arage "well im going to walk alone" she smiled and ran outside  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:38 am
kenji put hugo on his shoulders and walked around the school  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:38 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she laughed at Namine's reaction, she looked at arage "well im going to walk alone" she smiled and ran outside

namine was venting and she didnt know why she needed to talk to kenji. She headed to the woods in search of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:41 am
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

namine was venting and she didnt know why she needed to talk to kenji. She headed to the woods in search of him.
kenji headed back to the den and put hugo down in his favorit spot next to the small hot spring that welled up in the back as he heard foot steps out side  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:41 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Sure, run when I'm injured..." he said, trying to chase after her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:42 am
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

kenji headed back to the den and put hugo down in his favorit spot next to the small hot spring that welled up in the back as he heard foot steps out side

"Kenji are u in there?" Namine said stepping into the den. "we need to talk and im afraid you'll hate me" she said searching the room for him.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:43 am
she smiled and stopped running, she walked around the woods, she looked at the sky and made it snow, she sung a strange song, while dancing around, casting a spell  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:45 am
Aprilbaby1
she smiled and stopped running, she walked around the woods, she looked at the sky and made it snow, she sung a strange song, while dancing around, casting a spell

Arage caught up to her, breathing heavy. "You...better....not be....casting...an evil....spell," he panted, gasping for air.  

Repressed Memories

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:47 am
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Kenji are u in there?" Namine said stepping into the den. "we need to talk and im afraid you'll hate me" she said searching the room for him.

kenjis head pops out from around the corner
kenji:im here putting hugo to bed  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:48 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

Arage caught up to her, breathing heavy. "You...better....not be....casting...an evil....spell," he panted, gasping for air.
she walked up to him and kissed his cheek, making him fall asleep "and what if i am?" she asked walking away  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:49 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she walked up to him and kissed his cheek, making him fall asleep "and what if i am?" she asked walking away

His eyes drooped, but he remained awake. "I promised to stop you, no matter what," he said, grabbing her by the wrist.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 612 613 614 615 616 617 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games