Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 613 614 615 616 617 618 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:33 pm
Okay Deak, let's knock out some posts and get movin.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:41 am
In case shotesu comes back, I'm gonna just do a few more idle things with Siren, then if he's not back to post anything in a day or so, I'll branch off and say Calliga's decided to go on his own for training and meditation, etc. and have Siren start doing her own things.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:47 am
Ok then.
I know how much you like playing slave girl, but it is probably time Siren started expanding her empire of vice, debauchery, and sin.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:55 pm
If nothing else, you can get your other characters into the fray.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:34 pm
So, what worlds between Thule and Roon, etc. aren't under anyone else's direct control?

Siren's not one for conquest, but helping bring worlds to power in exchange for control over resources to build up forces isn't something she'd be against at all.

Not to mention, expanding her " empire " could help draw attention to get some other involvement going.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:38 pm
Map's on the 1st page of the RP Forum.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:43 pm
Nice look, Cale.

Anyway, I'm thinking of signing on a second character, a Sith probably.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:05 pm
Holy kriff... Thule and Roon are both practically on opposite ends of Sith space, with Thule right on the border. I thought they were closer.

Okay, Ziost, Korriban, and Elom are Thule's nearest neighbors that are within Sith space. Does anyone already have a claim on them? If so, Siren can simply establish trade and stuff with them. If not, she can begin to absorb them into her little " empire. "  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:09 pm
Ziost and Korriban are Sith retreat worlds. Those are off limits. Elom however is open.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:35 pm
What makes Ziost so special? Korriban I can understand, but I dunno anything about Ziost.

The nearest after those is Ord Kadama ( Radama? I can't tell if that's a K or an R ) but that's obviously not a Sith world.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:37 pm
Ziost was to the Old Sith Empire that Rome was to the Romans.
Ziost was the capital, Korriban was just the funeral world.

If you need, you can just make up some nearby worlds or, since you're just after trade, you can expand your shipping lanes by negotiating with other Sith Territories.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:11 pm
I didn't think making up worlds was available as an option, and I thought Roon was the capitol world.

Elom will probably be Siren's next move anyways. I don't have anything else in mind yet.

Seeing Ord Kadama so close just makes me wonder though. How would a typical honorable warrior Mando view a non-threatening " enemy " that wouldn't even try to do any direct harm? I get all these weird situations in mind if Siren were to suddenly stop by, and I'm at a loss to how it'd really go.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:15 pm
Mandalorians are big fans of the concept of a "Pre-emptive strike".
Keep the Sith ties to your little black market operation on the down low though and I dont think they'll notice.
Roon IS The Sith Capital world for now, but the other worlds are neutral ground for research and training.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:37 pm
Yes, take a note from Nakara. Black market operations should be ran discreetely with no tracible evidence to any place in particular. even if you name it after yourself, putting it on a no-name planet that's been lost for ages works wonders.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:48 pm
I guess I won't do any non-Sith involvement yet. It'd be too confusing right now.

Right now, I'm thinking she'll take over Elom through her usual means of giving herself over to whoever controls it and seducing her way into power.

Considering how some of the Mandos might be a bit wise to the Sith being up to no good, and Thule's next door to a Mando world, it's also possible that at least a random glory-seeking group of Mandalorians might decide do what they can to what they see as an easy target, right? If so, Siren's not prepared for a war, since most of Thule is focused on economics and other things.

She just can't seem to get outta those chains for very long... rolleyes  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 613 614 615 616 617 618 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games