Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:52 pm
Think I'l make a conquery sort of sith. We need more of those anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:32 pm
Sounds like a plan. Consider if it's space or planetside tactics he/she's better at (never know when someone's going to play the opposite sex) and also around which fiefdom you're going to try to attain.

Cene's also scheduled for her fight, if you've got nothing else to do.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:39 pm
Right right.
I think I'll play it of as having her pain proficiency being Naval combat, but have her be strategically flawed.
Now to pick a mighty battleship as my flag ship...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:43 pm
S.S. Maneater.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:50 pm
I'm playing against type here.
I've done the vicious, cunning amazon thing to death. Now I'm trying something else. I'll send both you and Cale a copy of what I have when finished. Just need the Bio and the Ship info.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:52 pm
eek I applaud that, but that's definately a change of pace... Now i'm really curious. As for ship info, look at aurin's bio. It might give a jumpstart to the creative thinkin.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:59 pm
I looked at Aurin and Cale's.
I know what I need. I just need to stat out a flagship. The rest can be just generic vessels. I'm focusing on quantity over Quality in my massive armada of Elitist Domination.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:30 pm
Phew. There you guys go. Hope it works.
Hmm...Maybe I'll see about going to attack Aurin and put him in his place.
Love? Bah. A Sith should not be loved. And once I take your pathetic little world, Aurin, I'll have the "Great" Darth Marr capering before me in a Kowakian Monkey Lizard costume.
Lower class filth like you should not even be allowed to touch the title "Darth".
And then I will probably make Thule my property as well. The little Harlot can have it as long as her world provides conscripts, food, and taxes to me.
After that, I'll turn Mandalore to Glass, enslave Tett, and then carve my likeness into Coruscant's surface with the lasers of my battlefleet.
*Sigh* so much to do, so little time to do it all in...  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:20 am
Heh, if you're thinking you can take Thule, well, yeah, you probably can. At best Siren's only increased its military strength to a bare minimum of just being able to act as police.

She knows Thule couldn't hold out in a battle, and she also knows that even if it could hold off an invasion, losses and damage mean setbacks on productivity, economic shortfalls, etc.

So, if someone were to decide to invade Thule, Siren is very likely to just surrender right away. Plus, she's a willing slave to anyone that holds power over her, so if taken prisoner, she could be forced to help build up forces and resources by using her persuasive talents on other Sith worlds to get them to hand over what they can.

Thules's on the edge of Sith space, practically defenseless against an invasion force, and Siren's easily made to bow before a new master... Consider that an invitation to stop by for a quick victory. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:00 am
I'll consider it for sure.  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:47 am
Sayla-girl
Hmm...Maybe I'll see about going to attack Aurin and put him in his place.
Love? Bah. A Sith should not be loved. And once I take your pathetic little world, Aurin, I'll have the "Great" Darth Marr capering before me in a Kowakian Monkey Lizard costume.

Not meaning to butt in on your bashing of my boy-toy, but Palpatine used love and sympathy quite effectively to gain the reigns of power.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:55 am
Not my style.
No matter the incarnation. Besides, if I wanted to play a Palpantine-esque sith, I'd do so.  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:03 am
Sayla-girl
Not my style.
No matter the incarnation. Besides, if I wanted to play a Palpantine-esque sith, I'd do so.

I'm just pointing out that it is, in fact, a tool the Sith have used from time to time.

Oh, and yes, Starkiller, you can use Marie as an NPC until I'm ready for her.
Just don't do anything too crazy... wink

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:07 am
I already knew it was. I've played Sith before. I'm just not going to need it for what I have to do. Which is all the better because I dont have to bother kissing peasant a** to get what I want.  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:17 am
You know Skuld, when your character finally gets accepted, you should join me instead of Marr. Upon conquering Thule, a Triumphirate of Sith Witches could dominate the Galaxy...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games