Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:21 am
Aprilbaby1
she saw hugo 'hey hugo, how are you? i missed you" she smiles her eyes returning to normal
hugo looks up at her
hugo:hi angel
hugo runs up and hugs her  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:23 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she saw hugo 'hey hugo, how are you? i missed you" she smiles her eyes returning to normal
hugo looks up at her
she hugged him back and kissed his forehead "i missed you, hows my favorite pup doing?"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:23 am
Arage layed on the ground, sleeping. His wound had been reopened by a branch when he feel, blood flowing from it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:31 am
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

kenji stands up and hugs her
kenjji:im afraid theres not much help i can give but i love you and hope that you know that

Namine hugs him back nestled in her arms she felt strange for some reason. "oh kenji i thought you would hate me for sure", namine said tears welling in her eyes. "but my confusion is unfair to both you and shinyu i have to sort my feelings" she said as she leaves his embrace she walks to hugo and kisses his forehead and whispers in his ear "your a dear little boy and i've missed you much" with that she gets up and leaves the den.
kenji watches her leav and then lats down by the hot spring and sleeps

Demonus is watching namine. This was the perfect time to attack her no one was really paying attention to her where abouts he followed her around. Waiting for the right moment.

Namine walked deeper into the woods and sat down by one of the trees looking up at the sky.

hugo sneaks out side when kenji falls asleep and runs around playing in the trees

Demonus transforms into a cute bunny and walk towards namine. He had to trick her into kissing him and he didnt want to alert anyone. He knew how much she loved woodland creatures.

namine noticed the cute bunny coming up to her and picked it up when it got close nuzzling its neck. The bunny then jump and kissed her. namine felt strange and free. She looked at the rabbit who now turned into demonus and he said.

"now my love you are mine" as he extended his hand to her. "demonus" she said giving him her hand "my love i can't live without you please kiss me once more" she said as she looked at him. Her eyes were an even brighter yellow but cold. Demonus sat by a tree come here and lay in my lap so i can caress you. She moved towards him and lay in his lap in a trance. She didn't know who she was, where she came from, who her friends were. Demonus was now the center of her world.

"tomorrow you, i, and valak will kill them all. We will wipe your past so that you may look forward to your future with me" he said as he looked down on her and touched her hair. "yes my love" namine an evil smile spreading on her lips.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:33 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hugo looks up at her
she hugged him back and kissed his forehead "i missed you, hows my favorite pup doing?"
hugo giggled
hugo:good!!!!
(brb)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:35 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hugo looks up at her
hugo giggled
(brb)
(kk) she smiled and stood up holding hugo "thats good"  

Aprilbaby1

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:45 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hugo looks up at her
hugo giggled
(brb)

Demonus teleporte himself and namine to his secret location.

"would you like to swim abit my love" he asked "i know how much you like it.

Namine answered "Sure as long as you join me"

so they went down by the river and lay there. She gazed into his eyes and he kisssed her. namine felt his lips touch hers and automaticaly kisssed him back. This was her love so why did she feel so strange.

Demonus felt her waver and increased the power of the spell. Namine's eyes glowed again in that yellow and cold light.

They were by the water like that for a long time.

Demonus was happy at this turn of events finally things were going his way. He looked at namine as she lay in a trance spell bound by him.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:48 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hugo looks up at her
hugo giggled
(brb)
hugo:lets play tag angel!!!
hugo jumps down and runs giggling  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:49 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hugo looks up at her
hugo giggled
(brb)
she laughed and chased after him laughing  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:58 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hugo giggled
(brb)
hugo jumped into a tree and hid in a small hollow
hugo giggled  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:58 am
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hugo looks up at her
hugo giggled
(brb)

so they went down by the river and lay there. She gazed into his eyes and he kisssed her. namine felt his lips touch hers and automaticaly kisssed him back. This was her love so why did she feel so strange.

Demonus felt her waver and increased the power of the spell. Namine's eyes glowed again in that yellow and cold light.

Demonus was happy at this turn of events finally things were going his way. He looked at namine as she lay in a trance spell bound by him.

*a very faint voice in Namine's head screamed so she would awaken from the trance, in her mind Logen was forming the sentence:*

"you are under a spell by your loved one, if you dont wake up from the trance Soon, you will be lost in his trance spell"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:00 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hugo giggled
(brb)
hugo giggled
she smiled looking around "come out, come out, wherever you are" she said lighlty laughing  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:01 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hugo giggled
she smiled looking around "come out, come out, wherever you are" she said lighlty laughing
hugo giggled a bit  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:02 am
Wacram Glaziuz
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hugo giggled
(brb)

*a very faint voice in Namine's head screamed so she would awaken from the trance, in her mind Logen was forming the sentence:*

"you are under a spell by your loved one, if you dont wake up from the trance Soon, you will be lost in his trance spell"

demonus saw namines face frown and realized someone was trying to interfere. So he blocked namine's mind. She soon return to her placid and pleasiong self.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:03 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hugo giggled
hugo giggled a bit
she heard him giggling, she smiled "oh hugo, where are you" she looked behind a bush "hmm" she walked to the tree  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games