Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:38 pm
Sirus Jin
I'm so behind on pokemon...

I quit after the Pokémon in Gold & Silver. There are very, very few of the new ones I consider worth my time-- and not nearly enough to make me buy any of the games.

I'm happy with Red & Silver.

*old school* cool

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:15 am
Just when you think life can't get worse.... you're prooven wrong.

I won't say too much but my father is currently having major problems at work.  

Crenn

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:48 am
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin
Af Mas
Sirus Jin
Af Mas
Because Shoki suggested it, I've been trying to think up a new character for me X3 An Absol Pokemorph >>;;

I've got a couple things...Gender and name XD
Male, named Valentine

What's an Absol...? o-o;;;

User Image
THAT is an Absol :3

Prettyyyy o-o

I'm so behind on pokemon...
They lost me at 151
Ditto...and I was really into it too...had almost all the cards. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:00 am
I hate how people are sucky weasels here on Gaia. stare

Case in point: hit-and-run artists. I comission one here for 4k, she accepts the trade and does no art for me. I report her, she sets up a trade returning ZERO of my gold. As if she expects me to give her more gold! The nerve of her. I have half a mind to report her again.  

FogSage

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:06 am
I am going to kill one of my co workers...

This guy in my shop was supposed to go back to the States for leave today, but, apperently, he jacked up his tickets. So, I have to drive an hour to Frankfurt to get him from the airport, which means pushing my car harder than I want to right now (I don't like driving it with that damned exhaust leak), spending a small fortune on gas, and taking two hours out of my free time to pick up this little ******** so he can go again tomorrow... scream evil  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:26 am
Comp sci killed me yesterday, but I got it done.

And in furry news, I met two furries yesterday! My second and third real life furries ever, and the other one I'd met online first. A fox and a raccoon. They were interesting. The raccoon was wearing a tail. He was like "HI! biggrin " and I said "I like the accoutrements" and he said "the tail? yeah, I'm a furry" and I said "me too" and he said "really? yay!"

And soon furs and non-furs alike were dragged into a furpile/wrestling match...in the middle of my school's game room. It would have been even more righteous if I hadn't had to program instead of joining in the fun. crying  

TheDisreputableDog

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:56 am
Manda_Tifa
My dad and me got really into the card collecting. We would go to a special card place and trade along with a special weekly card trading event they had at the toys rus store down here. We had the cards from the first base set, jungle set, fossil set (all in first edition) and team rocket set (also all in first edition). Plus a little assortment of special Japanese version/ american specialty cards. We were having fun with it, till Wizards of the coast managed to kill the value of the cards by over printing. It was pretty much over when they released a third version of the first set. I still have all of those cards too sitting in binders. I also got all the pokemon toys for the first movie release that Burger King came out with. Yah, I was in it deep @__@  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:14 pm
Krissim Klaw
Manda_Tifa
My dad and me got really into the card collecting. We would go to a special card place and trade along with a special weekly card trading event they had at the toys rus store down here. We had the cards from the first base set, jungle set, fossil set (all in first edition) and team rocket set (also all in first edition). Plus a little assortment of special Japanese version/ american specialty cards. We were having fun with it, till Wizards of the coast managed to kill the value of the cards by over printing. It was pretty much over when they released a third version of the first set. I still have all of those cards too sitting in binders. I also got all the pokemon toys for the first movie release that Burger King came out with. Yah, I was in it deep @__@

And my roommate and I have gotten into it XP Just for fun really XD

On a note for me, my wig finally came in today, so I'm set to go as L for the coming anime con! I might wanna get some eye shadow for under my eyes (He has dark circles beneath his eyes), but it's not so important. Yay!  

Af Mas

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:42 pm
Ok, I just got back from the airport, and I'm ******** exhausted...I mean, seriously.

Now, I just found out that I'm gonna be the one taking him back to the airport tomorrow morning, at 6 freaken 30! In the morning! What the hell is wrong with this guy? I mean, with him on leave, my shop is down to two people, me and my supervisor. It'll be around 9 before I even get into work now V_V Not that I'm a big fan of my job, but hey, someone's gotta do it...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:11 pm
I see so many flaws with my art. What I once had great energy and haste to complete, I'm bored with and lackluster for. The three images I was doing for hotfurs will probably never be completed. I look at them and see so many anatomy flaws and my coloring looks horrid.  

Leyla Giselle

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:19 pm
Leyla Giselle
I see so many flaws with my art. What I once had great energy and haste to complete, I'm bored with and lackluster for. The three images I was doing for hotfurs will probably never be completed. I look at them and see so many anatomy flaws and my coloring looks horrid.

I know the feeling very well...Hell, I haven't picked up tablet pen or pencil for a while now...I haven't even written anything for a while V_V I think sometimes, artists and authors can be a little hyper-critical of their own work...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:48 pm
Every artist/writer is critical of their own work, it's normal. Most of the time though, they see flaws other people don't even notice. Something I think is horrible can be loved by someone else, so..I try to ignore the minor mistakes as much as I can, or else I'll go crazy and tear down my gallery and try to redo everything I've ever done since they all have some kind of mistake or imperfection. xd  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:02 pm
Posted a sketch I somewhat like in the junkyard  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:16 pm
On the Pokemon subject, i'm pretty dissapointed with the 4th gen. neutral  

UglyCoyoteNG

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:19 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
On the Pokemon subject, i'm pretty dissapointed with the 4th gen. neutral

After looking over them all, I see some really cool ones, some cute ones, but overall, not totally satisfied. But, oh well. I'm still looking forward to Diamond and Pearl 3nodding  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games