Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 615 616 617 618 619 620 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lynx Raven Raide

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:48 am

ManagerKyoto
I almost laughed when we told one of my friends that it was on this saturday because he planning on having a quiet night out with his girlfriend there.

hey, just because it is the GnL mardi gras, doesnt mean you have to be homosexual to go.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:06 am

Or you could just be straight and perve onj the topless lesbians.

Ozumou

Lynx Raven Raide

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:34 pm

Ozumou
Or you could just be straight and perve onj the topless lesbians.
true, but you aint gunna get none there....
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:28 pm

You never get to see more toples lesbians than at the start of Mardi Gras.

Ozumou

Black-Almaz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:45 pm

you have to bee priy desp...is you need to go there and see some tits....a breast is a breast...leso or not

and i my self thought the mardi is me nt to be a guge festival lasting a week full of costumes, and fun like in brazil

and i hate seeing the aftermath. blokes kissing in the middle of the street with pants that only hide thier ancles
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:06 am

if you are going to mardi gras just to see some tits, you may aswell stay at home and see them on the net. i have to admit though, i wouldnt mind going the mardi gras in new oreleans

Lynx Raven Raide

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:30 am

I want to go see a Mardi Gras eventually. Sydney would be good, but something in Brazil would be an even better experience.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:29 am

I want to go to the Mardi Gras one day and meet some gay guys who can be friends. XD I always wanted a gay guy friend... I have enough bi/les girl friends...

Lenre Li

Lynx Raven Raide

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:27 pm

i think it would be interesting to see, but i dunno if i would actually go down. dont they televise it?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:43 am

I heard a rumour there was no Mardi Gras in New orleans though.. (many people go there just ot see boobs)
any truth in this rumour ?

Ozumou

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:40 am

Ozumou
I heard a rumour there was no Mardi Gras in New orleans though.. (many people go there just ot see boobs)

A rumour there was a Mardi Gras in New Orleans? It's infamous, one of their majour cultural events. Well, it was anyway.

Lynx -- I dunno if they televise it. They used to, a couple of years ago, but I haven't seen anything about it being televised in a while.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:43 pm

WellzY
Ozumou

A rumour there was a Mardi Gras in New Orleans? It's infamous, one of their majour cultural events. Well, it was anyway.

Lynx -- I dunno if they televise it. They used to, a couple of years ago, but I haven't seen anything about it being televised in a while.

i think they only missed one mardi gras in NO, and that is because of katrina. they did have a mardi gras recently i think, but there wasnt the usuall turnout

they used to televise it on either SBS or ABC, i cant remember. i can remember surfing through the channels when i was back in pirie (a good 6 years ago, and they only had 3 channels), and it was on one of those 2

Lynx Raven Raide

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:43 pm

******** erratic weather.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:47 am

Lynx Raven Raide
WellzY
Ozumou

i think they only missed one mardi gras in NO, and that is because of katrina. they did have a mardi gras recently i think, but there wasnt the usuall turnout

they used to televise it on either SBS or ABC, i cant remember. i can remember surfing through the channels when i was back in pirie (a good 6 years ago, and they only had 3 channels), and it was on one of those 2

Pirie?

I remember watching it twice before I didn't hear from it again, which I think at one stage was channel 10 and then ABC, or the other way around, not too sure.

And yeah, I saw New Orleans on the news recently, can't remember which channel though.

WellzY
Crew

Lynx Raven Raide

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:28 pm

WellzY
Lynx Raven Raide
WellzY
Ozumou

Pirie?

I remember watching it twice before I didn't hear from it again, which I think at one stage was channel 10 and then ABC, or the other way around, not too sure.

And yeah, I saw New Orleans on the news recently, can't remember which channel though.

Port Pirie, in South Australia
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 615 616 617 618 619 620 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games