Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:06 pm
Aww...Congratulations, Feline Apathy!! Again, another example of someone who has a better handle on this Life thing than yours truly.... whee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:42 pm
Feline Apathy
Yesterday was pretty much the best day of my life.

I got a job. xd Instant hire, at the local Orchard Supply Hardware (its a California chain of large hardware stores owned by Sears). I'll be working full time, $10.50hr as a "sales associate", although I'll being doing other stuff as needed, like cashiering, watering plants and loading stuff in the loading area.

Manager said he'd hire me on the spot, but he has to wait for my spotless background check and drug test to come back, so I'll be hired officially next week. I have an appointment for tomorrow afternoon to go give a sample for the drug test.

Finally, I'll have some independance....Not like I'll be able to move out anytime soon, I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, after all, but I'll be out of the house and away from my annoying-to-the-point-of-insanity grandmother most of the time, and have no reason not to be able to go and do whatever Iw ant to, because not only am I 20 and able to make my own decisions, I have the money to do it with. So there, bite me razz

Anyway.... *squee* *bounces up and down*
Congrats on the job, Feline Apathy!!! ^_^  

LilKitty115

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:22 pm
Thanks everyone for the support thing. blaugh We know the owner of the apartments too, so he might help us in finding a nice one. And the grocery store is a block away from them, so we can walk to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:26 pm
I'm back at uni. But not before a stressful morning.

This morning I was running a little slow since I couldn't sleep until 1AM or so. But I managed to get myself up this morning and have a shower which helped. I slowly got ready for uni during which my mother basically insulted me while I was getting ready. And then she reminds me I have to brush my teeth (I got out of the habit since mint toothpaste makes me want to vomit.... but I have citrus toothpaste but the old habit is still there) and when I do my sister, father and mother go out to the car to start it up and take off the brake.... causing me to feel very pressured and very pissed off. I throw my stuff into the car (and get told off for doing so) and hop in. During the trip on my mother has another go at me about my teeth and how I'll most likely die of a heart attack or something and how she doesn't want to have another kid in hospital.... it was at this point I wanted to yell back "The only reason I would be in hospital is because I tried commiting suicide to get away from you" but because of my mood.... I said nothing. But surely things couldn't get worse after she leaves?

Naturally.... things can get worse, and so they did. The train was going to be delayed by upto 40 minutes (even then it was only an estimate) because someone has trespassed on the train lines so they had to shut off power on a certain part of the line. My father, sister and I got off the train and got a cab with one of the people my father works with, into the city. Meant we were late.... by about 10 or so minutes. Better than what would have happened if we stayed on the train.

Anyway in summary..... I've had a bad morning. Now I have to get onto my drawings which I need to finish.  

Hunter Morda

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:03 pm
I hate this. I went to do a private lesson (45 minutes long) with a family who the mother is the primary handler. The grandmother, who owns the dog was there and wanted to learn. So I had to go over everything, with the mother and the grandmother. At the end, the husband came in and the mother asked if I could go over it again with him. Long story short, I was there for 2 hours explaining things and with 3 kids running around making it worse because no one could concentrate on the lesson except for me and Lucy (the dog). This goes to say that dogs are better than childen xd

EDIT:

Just to let everyone know, there's a Bonus Trivia Question in the Event Forum. Win an April letter if you get all of them right...ends 4/15  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:00 am
sad I'm not happy.

Bad things:
Din Didn't get online today...
Freckle is so skinny she's got one more day, and then we're putting her to sleep. I pray to god she'll pull threw.
We're going to 'ice' our Cham tonight. He's sick and he's dieing. I suppose it was to stressful here and he simply couldn't take it, not to mention most chams. his age don't survive anyway.
My rough green snake isn't eating.
My Green Tree Python won't eat for me.
Mom threw her back out.
Mom also might have somthing seriously wrong- her period is absolutely terribly heavy. The doctor is worried, so she's going in for tests tomarrow.

Good Things:
Spot laid 2 eggs.
Annie laid 2 eggs.
Wy is going to lay 2 eggs.

I'm not feelin' so awesome. sad  

UglyCoyoteNG

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:43 am
I just found out that one of my friend's birds, Amber (a parakeet) died. I feel very sad, I liked amber. I normally don't get along well with birds, but Amber was a rare exception. (and Amber is a male, long story there.)

From what my friend says, he had a run in with the fan, they took him to the vet and he seemed to be getting better, then the next day a blood clot got him.

My friend loved that bird more then he loved anything else no the planet, so, I know he must really be hurting right now sad

wish there was something I could do *sighs*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:43 am
Dad had another surgery. It's terribly iffy right now whether or not he'll need a skin graft. This is the second time they've tried closing the hold in his leg with the skin left. I wish they'd stop dicking around and DO something about it. stressed  

FogSage

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:01 am
NG- Hope everything goes alright with the all your babies.

Shinigami- Just the fact you care and show it will do wonders for your friend. While you can't take the pain away, you can let them know they aren't alone and you understand. I still remember when my roomate wh was suppose to be a friend, was a complete a** and didn't say a thing when my ferret Duo died. We had been having a bit of a tiff before hand, but I was sitting around crying for about three days straight and she aparently didn't give a ********. Yah, needless to say I stopped considering her any kind of friend at that point.

Fog- Have they considered maggots? Maggots can do wonders for injuries with scar tissue that is having problems closing, especially on the older patients who often suffer from that sort of stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:53 am
Knowing my father, he'd probably allow it, but not after much bitching and complaining. He's very picky.

He told me that there are four things he'll never have done to him:
1. Having a catheter put in
2. Getting dialysis
3. Being intubated
4. Being given an enema or suppositories.

Naturally, maggots would be more attractive to him than any of these, but I think he would be leery of em. I wouldn't mind the last three...but the first one you'd have to put me out to do. I'd die.  

FogSage

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:02 am
*cries* MSN isn't working.... crying

I feel so lost....I need a REAL life.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:40 am
Our Chamelion died. -Sigh.- I suppose it can't be helped, we did all we possably could. I'll have to try again sometime else when things arn't so hectic in this room, I dearly loved the little thing. I was ready for him to go,though, because I'm aware only one in around a hundred of these little guys survive from his age. Plus we didn't get him from the best of places.We tried, I suppose.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:04 am
My b/f's younger sister gave birth to a baby girl at 5 this morning.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:13 am
I'm sorry about your loss NG sad

And Leyla, congratulations to your BF's sister, right?  

Af Mas

Zindane91

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:16 am
well, i bene here for a few months and havent really had time to post, me myself am not a furry but i am a fan of em (foxes mainly cause they're so cute and cuddly XD) but yea, and if anybody wnats to get to know me (or is a fox furry =P) PM me  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games