Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:21 pm
"I fear no power!!" She matched him perfectly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:28 pm
"Exactly. You fear no power, and no power is what you shall have." Zatchin's Keyblade was now starting to glow red. "You see? The power that is Kingdom Heart is what fuels the Keyblade. A Keyblade will not turn against that which gives it strength! That weapon you're holding is nothing but a useless bar of scrap metal against me! Keep parrying and it will shatter against the might of my blows!!!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:33 pm
"Kingdom hearts is light and will not succom to darkness!" both keyblades turned white and never stopped, nor weakened.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:37 pm
"Kingdom Hearts is the essence of the human heart! Darkness is natural!" Grey tones started to seep into his blade, much like blood through water. Their blades were now crossed, and he began to push, trying to knock her backward. His eyes had gone completely black, and his face was twisted into a sinister smile.

Something was wrong with him.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:47 pm
She never moved, not giving him an inch. She pulled the fist of her left hand back and punched him in the face. "What the h*** is wrong with you??!!" she pressed even harder.

((is that considered a god-mod?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:52 pm
(You let me get away with '300 strikes per second', so no.)

He flew backward, giggling insanely. Wiping the blood from his mouth, he was still laughing. "Zatchin! Oh, Zatchin, the power! You could never feel anything like this! It's so wonderful! It must be horrible living without this feeling, so I'm going to put you and every other living being out of your collective misery! Nobody should have to suffer not being powerful! HeheheheheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHHUHAHAHAHAHA!!!" He rushed at her again, swinging his Keyblade recklessly.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:08 pm
She tripped him, "I'm not to keen to fight an unworthy drunken idiot. Get a hold of yourself."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:56 am
He got up, laughing. His Keyblade had become darker once more. "Unworthy? You're one to talk! If you knew the full strength of this power you'd be begging to die by it! Your just lucky that I heard the unsung pleas of the world and decided to be generous!" Due to the belief that he was utterly invincible, his moves started becoming more suicidal, using his body as both a weapon and a shield. Likewise, his Keyblade clashed and clanged off of hers more times than you could ever count. There were many wounds on Zaizen, but in this twisted state, he ignored them, believing that they could do no harm. Al the while, his fighting skill was actually starting to lessen.

He was dying slowly, and was too proud to realize it.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:53 am
She pushed him off easly now, it was strange to her.

"Zaizen, stop this insanity. Can't you see your power is failing you? Let go, Don't become a servant to it."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:36 am
kitty had seen enough and felt enough. standing for the heart she felt it was her duty to help. she just seemed to glide though into the path of both blades. ''listen to your heart however much you say you don't have one yo do deep with in you, its a part of your living essence. a part of you that can never be extinguished, no matter how much you can't find your light!'' she said as she stood between them.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:14 pm
"My power is not failing me! The power that is Kingdom Hearts cannot fail! How am I supposed to let go of invincibility? I've never felt more alive!!!" The Keyblade was completely black once more, and now the gray was seeping into the colour of his robes. He continued onward, slowing down ever still, his anger and frustration fueling him ever further. He felt strong! He felt powerful! He felt on top of the world! How could he be losing? It didn't make sense! Even as he started to cough up blood, he continued to fight. "I shall win! I MUST win! I'm too powerful to die!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:17 pm
kitty moved through his blade and hit him in the face.''snap out of it, the kingdom hearts may have darkness but also has light just like all beings, even heartless'' she said.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:22 pm
He reeled backward, only to get back up. "Darkness? Light? It's all the same! Both have merged together to become my strength! Now experience the true power of Kingdom Hearts!" He began laughing in a very deranged manner as he started to glow purple. He was charging himself with the energies he had absorbed.

He was preparing to self-destruct.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:27 pm
kitty smiled. '' you want more power? salvation in power? give me the power you have now and i'll renew it.''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:32 pm
"My power needs no renewal! How it could be defeated, I do not know, but it is still perfect! And now, even as it is destroyed, it shall succeed! The vast power of Kingdom Hearts shall resonate through the universe, tearing every living being apart piece by piece!" Now the glow was accompanied with a hum, and his body started to shake.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff