Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:32 am

"Because I don't want to be a bother, or hurt anyone else. I have read if you are a werewolf you could transform whenever you want to if you can control your powers...."Oz said looking down.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:04 am

"That is true that you can control your powers but your not a bother....Even if Flame hates you,you'll get along with each other....Flame is just worried about us,you can tell that.." she said trying to find the real reason for why Oz might be leaving.

Khana Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:41 am

After an hour Flame was completly exahasted. Now that I am out of anger lets try this..... He thought lifting his heand he focused on making fire. After a half of minute of complete focus he saw a little flame appear and quickly dissappear. "Well....that was pathetic....." Flame mumbled sitting down.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:49 pm

"Flame where were you todays Fujukis b-day"

ZS Sailor Aries

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:53 pm

((Flame is locked up in a cell in the HHA he is not in the classroom))
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:07 pm

((and today isnt Fujuki's b-day.....no one knows her b-day is comming up sweatdrop ....but you guyz will find out soon....i have a plan so dont try to figure out that my b-day is commin up plz lol XP i been planing it for a while and i wanted it to go as planed twisted lol XP))

"your not a bother you know?"

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:12 pm

((just as planned you say..?you know that can jinks you twisted ))
"Please Oz don't leave!" Khana said with a worried look on her face.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:31 pm

((NOOOOOO gonk ))
Fujuki sat there in silence with a worried look.....

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:52 pm

Chihiro: *has a vision and sees Flame in a cell* What!? Oh no...I gotta help him *makes a clone of herself and dissapears secretly*
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:04 pm

"I don't know really if I am going to leave or not..."Oz said. "Well lets get off the subject so incase I do leave we won't be worried about me, and it will be fun!"Oz said with a smile making sure no one saw the pain in himself.

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:06 pm

Fujuki put her head down and turned around and stared at her desk......
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:08 pm

*The Clone of Chihiro silently did the work, when she was done she started to read*

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:15 pm

Oz just finished his homework."Ma'am may I leave I am done with my work."Oz asked politely.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:21 pm

Might as well get some sword training in... He thought picking up his sword. He noticed how it was light in his hands compared to other swords. It is almost as if it was ment for my hand..... Flame thought when he suddenly had an idea. He concentrated his fire into the handle of the sword. His sword not only asorbed it but amplyfied it. The sword was soon engulfed with flames with a tenth of the effort to get a quick flame with bare hands. "Well maybe there was a reson this sword was in the will...." Flame said smiling. He took not the blade wasn't even showing sings of melting or heat damage. "A fire proof sword and I had it all along..."

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:13 pm

Yomi noded "Yes, give me your homework pleas" she said with her hand out to recieve the work
"Uh....im done to can i go?"
"Sure, hand me your work to then...."
Fujuki gave her her work and walked out the door.....
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games