Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:08 am
Sweet Romantic_Guy
fate_the_ice_princess
Sweet Romantic_Guy
fate_the_ice_princess
She smiled looking at his new appearance"So how do u feel?" She asked him sitting down

The pain was still there, but it started getting smaller and smaller... I could feel it fading away from my new body. I stood up with my wings outstretched looking at Diva, "Couldn't be better." I said with a grin.
She smiled" very nice transformation way better than Sano but then again i did say every transformation will be different , first thing we need to do is go visit sano to see if he knows where they could be. after that we will start searching from there." she said

"Very well, my lady.." I said with a low bow before my new mistress. I held out my hand to her, my snow white wings stretching wider for flight. When she took my hand, I held her close for protection so she wouldn't fall, as I headed toward where Sano and my sister were; landing right in front of the doorway, and setting Diva down with care as I bowed low again, "Here we are mistress.." I said in a respectful tone as I smiled.
Thank you , you know i never got your name, you can come with me if you want."She said looking behind her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:47 pm
I looked at her, but still with my mask on and smiled, "My name is Kazuki, my lady. And yes, I shall come with you." I said standing next to her.  

XScarredxHeroX

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:37 am
Karmen turned around, and glared at them both. "How the hell did you know that?!" He asked with an angry voice.

Nemo looked at her with confusion as well. Her gray eyes held the same question as well, but without the anger.

"I don't have time for any of this. If you want to live, then leave me alone." Karmen turned to leave again. These two girls were grating on his nerves, and he was about to lose his temper.

Nemo took a few more steps forward. "But-"

That was the last straw. The stress of his impending death, and the interferance of these two mystery girls casued him to snap. He turned around, and struck the gray eyed girl with the back of his fist. The force of his punch knocked her into the wall next to them. "I was just going to let you two off with a warning, but you're really starting to piss me off!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:24 pm
TwilightKitten
Karmen turned around, and glared at them both. "How the hell did you know that?!" He asked with an angry voice.

Nemo looked at her with confusion as well. Her gray eyes held the same question as well, but without the anger.

"I don't have time for any of this. If you want to live, then leave me alone." Karmen turned to leave again. These two girls were grating on his nerves, and he was about to lose his temper.

Nemo took a few more steps forward. "But-"

That was the last straw. The stress of his impending death, and the interferance of these two mystery girls casued him to snap. He turned around, and struck the gray eyed girl with the back of his fist. The force of his punch knocked her into the wall next to them. "I was just going to let you two off with a warning, but you're really starting to piss me off!!"

Oh that did it.. I took Karmen by the wrist with furious anger all over my face, and twisted it to where it broke his hand. "How DARE you!!" I yelled at him, still holding his broken wrist, "How DARE you hurt my friend!!" I am usually only this mad when one of my friends or family members get hurt. Otherwise, I am able to control my temper very easily; but things have added up lately, so I guess I also needed someone to take it out on. I twisted his arm behind his back and threw him up against the wall, crushing him with enough force to crack the wall itself. I indeed had more than human strength.. I was incredibly strong on my own planet and even stronger here.. I took my whip out, still holding him up against the wall, and tied it around him so he couldn't move as he fell upon the cold ground.. there was no possible way he could escape with me around.. I sighed and calmed down, and without looking, I asked, "Nemo, are you alright?.."  

Sexii_Shadow

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:28 am
Nemo was on her hands and knees. Blood ran down her chin from her bloody lip. "I'm okay...it...it didn't hurt." She lied. The pain disapered soon. The bloody lip healed as she got back up on her feet. The gray eyed girl looked over to Karmen, who was now on the ground in pain. But it wasn't the wrist that ached (that already began to heal) it was the glowing red cracks on his neck. The assualt caused his hood to fall limp to his side, and reveal his face. "Your neck...what's wrong?"

"As if you two don't know!" He yelled at them in anger.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:09 pm
TwilightKitten
Nemo was on her hands and knees. Blood ran down her chin from her bloody lip. "I'm okay...it...it didn't hurt." She lied. The pain disapered soon. The bloody lip healed as she got back up on her feet. The gray eyed girl looked over to Karmen, who was now on the ground in pain. But it wasn't the wrist that ached (that already began to heal) it was the glowing red cracks on his neck. The assualt caused his hood to fall limp to his side, and reveal his face. "Your neck...what's wrong?"

"As if you two don't know!" He yelled at them in anger.

I looked at Karmen with slight pity.. but it was only for an instant. "Karmen, my name is Takada, and this is Nemo." I gestured with my head over at her. "We came to help you, as hard as that may seem now. I need you to calm down.." I said with a soft voice. My voice to others was manipulative as one of my other powers.. I am able to say something, and they could choose not to, but would then feel like doing or feeling whatever I say. (Since I told Karmen to calm down, he should feel like calming down for an example) I kept my whip tied around him, but I was kneeling down by his side now, looking into his eyes with comfort.

Sexii_Shadow

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:40 am
Karmen suddenly felt a wave of calm wash over his mind. He relaxed slightly, but not entirely. He was, by nature, a tense person. "Your idea of helping me is dragging me back to that frozen hell I was born in, and let me rot." He said. "Thats what you ment by it's time to go 'home'." He said, and then looked away.

"It's...it's not that bad...I mean, the cages do get cold...and sometimes they forget to feed you...and the chains leave marks on your skin...but it's not too bad..." Nemo said in an attempt to make him feel better, but all she did was make them both feel worse. She frowned as she thought about her own words, for they were a discription of her own life.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:03 am
Sweet Romantic_Guy
I looked at her, but still with my mask on and smiled, "My name is Kazuki, my lady. And yes, I shall come with you." I said standing next to her.
She smiled" That;s a nice name Kazuki."  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:05 pm
TwilightKitten
Karmen suddenly felt a wave of calm wash over his mind. He relaxed slightly, but not entirely. He was, by nature, a tense person. "Your idea of helping me is dragging me back to that frozen hell I was born in, and let me rot." He said. "Thats what you ment by it's time to go 'home'." He said, and then looked away.

"It's...it's not that bad...I mean, the cages do get cold...and sometimes they forget to feed you...and the chains leave marks on your skin...but it's not too bad..." Nemo said in an attempt to make him feel better, but all she did was make them both feel worse. She frowned as she thought about her own words, for they were a discription of her own life.

I shifted my eyes to Nemo, "You would put him in a cage?" I said with disgust, then looking back at Karmen with pity, "Care to tell me what I'm helping you with Nemo?.." I said in a soft voice still looking at Karmen, "I would like to know everything before I take any more action against him..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:11 pm
fate_the_ice_princess
Sweet Romantic_Guy

I smiled at her, "Why thank you mistress." I said, then looked at the door. "Shall we go in?"  

XScarredxHeroX

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:32 am
Sweet Romantic_Guy
fate_the_ice_princess
Sweet Romantic_Guy

I smiled at her, "Why thank you mistress." I said, then looked at the door. "Shall we go in?"
She smiled" Yes we shall"She said knocking on the door"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:13 pm
I heard a knock at the door and looked at Salem, "I sense it's Diva.. with someone I've never known before.." I got out of bed and opened the door, I was already in my clothes, "Yes Diva?.. May I help you with something?.. You can come in.. and.. so can your friend.." I said in a worried voice, but tried to mask it. The one I haven't seen before was wearing a mask, so I couldn't see his face. I was a little suspicious at first, looking at him when he also came through the door.  

Cutegirlo0o

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:19 pm
I grinned at Kaoru as I saw her, and thought to myself, She has no idea.. that she is so vulnerable right where she stands.. but I won't.. I'm going to try and avoid it as long as I can.. I stood by the doorway behind Diva, ready to protect her with my life if anything unexpected happened. What a weird feeling this was.. I hardly know her and yet, I'm willing to give my life for her.. Is this what they call.. love?.. I asked myself in my mind. I then looked at Salem, but said nothing; I kept quiet.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:21 am
Cutegirlo0o
Salem Delgado
Cutegirlo0o
Salem Delgado
Cutegirlo0o
Salem Delgado

OOC: I'm not! whee but my mate is right so when at just the right point we'll probably do a time skip if that is okay with you love?

I could not help but smile into our french kiss as I caressed her back and dared to caress her thighs 'This is insane! I barely know her and yet..I have never felt so happy and complete in my life! Like this is what has been missing from my life!' I thought blissfully as I held her close.

OOC: Yea, sounds good love. ^^

IC: I wrapped my arms around his neck as I kept kissing him.. I say I love him, yet... I hardly know him... this must be what it is to have 'love at first sight' I suppose... I feel so complete with him... I thought to myself as I leaned back to were he was actually on top of me, making me blush even more so..

I gazed lovingly at her body as I leaned down and kissed her neck lovingly "Kaoru...your the most important person in my life..."

I looked at him lovingly.. "Do you really mean that?..." I said quietly and shyly.

I looked back at her with macthing love and smiled "Yes...I do..." I stroked her cheek and slowly leaned and kissed her with every bit of love I had.

OOC: Ready for the time skip! scream whee

OOC: Yep! ^^

IC: It was the next day, and I was still in bed. I was breathing peacefully, dreaming of home..

I smiled happily as I lay there by Kaoru with my head resting on her chest "Morning love." I said as I leaned up and kissed her tenderly.  

Salem Delgado

Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games