Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:47 pm
The twins were debated about what Jim had let slip, there was another loud crack of thunder. It sounded like it came from right outside. There was a rather loud thud from Avills room.

Ryuzaki looked at Zach, There were tears in his eyes. "I understand things alot better then most people..." he mummbled, " I seem to not be able to understand you... i dont see why i cant like Catherine... i never wanted to tell her... how many time do i have to say that... i am not used to being around girls... i didnt know what to call the feeling... i came to you to see how i could stop liking her... but i see that if i want to say something, i get a broken arm..." he said. He was still holding the broken arm.

Avill curled up, her head leaned on her knees. She was shaking slightly. The rain was pounding on her window. The doors of the wardrob were shut tightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:57 pm
Catherine walked down tiredly. "Zach-kun..." She walked over and hugged him. "What's all the noise?"

Zach smiled. "It's nothing, Cathy."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:01 pm
Ryuzaki looked at Catherine as she hugged Zach. A single tear fell to the floor, He was still holding the broken arm.

The twins listen quietly, trying to hear any noises avill might make. They knew she would be mad if they went in there.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:03 pm
Zach brushed away some hair from her forehead, revealing a strange mark. He kissed it gently. "The blessing hasn't hurt, has it?" She shook her head. "Good. You need to get back and rest." Catherine nodded and went back.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:09 pm
The twins started getting mad, They both moved tword Zach, "Your stringing her along... your hugging her and kissing her... Hurting not only her but Avill too!!" they said at the same time. "And now you went and broke Ryuzaki's arm, just because he is confused about his feelings, feelings that he has never experienced before, and he came to you for help... Avill would normal punch someone... but right now she is probley in her wardrob... or under her desk..." They said again at the same time.

Ryuzaki moved to the couch. His arm hurt so bad. So many emotions were going threw him, but he couldnt straighten them out. Did he really like Catherine... or was it just like a friend feelling...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:12 pm
Zach sighed. "I know Cathy very well. I was stuck in the same room as her for over two years. If she knew about the arguement, she would've defended me, no matter how tired she was. I do what's ncessary to help her..." His eyes widened as he realized the last bit of what they said. "What... Why would she be?"  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:18 pm
The twins both covered there mouths at the same time, "Your not supposed to know..." they both said. They looked at each other, it looked like they were holding a conversation between themselfs, they turned back Zach, "Can you heal L's arm like you healed Catherine's that day that we came here?" they asked at the same time.

There was a rather loud crack of thunder, it seemed to shake the building.

Avill stiffened, closing her eyes tightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:20 pm
Zach sighed. "Fine. But you have to tell me why Avill would hide. Deal?"  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:22 pm
The twins nodded, "Deal..."

Ryuzaki was sitting on the couch, thinking about Catherine.

Avill opened the door of the wardrob slowly. There was another crack of thunder, she ducked backwards into the darkness of the wardrob.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:24 pm
Zach's blade slid down from his sleeve and he started carving runes into his arm. "With this many injuries it'll take a longer spell..."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:29 pm
The twins nodded, " Ok.. as soon as L says that his arm is ok... we will tell you..." they said.

Avill sayed in the wardrob, she closed the doors, making sure they would stay closed.

Ryuzaki was looking down at the floor. Catherine hadnt even noticed him when she had walked into the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:31 pm
Zach put away the knife and murmured something. The bones in L's arm realigned and healed, and the other injuries healed themselves too. Zach collapsed. "Now... Tell me..."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:34 pm
Ryuzaki mumbled a thanks.

The twins sighed, "Avill.. is afraid... and we mean verrrryyy afraid of thunder..." they said. "She wont come out until the storm is over... or at least the thunder stops..." they said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:35 pm
Zach got up and ran to Avill's room, and cried out, "Avill? Are you in here?"  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:39 pm
Avill, of course could hear Zach, "Y-ya.. i am in h--" her voice stoped as another roll of thunder came out. She curled up in the back corner.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games