Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:57 am
Robin blushed. "Of course I won't leave you." Ahem? Sorry. She sighed and then continued. "The binding woudl only be temporary. Until we could find a more, suitable, body." Heather twinged her mind. "OW, fine, and Heather would like to remind you that she is now my mind, she is a separate and distinct sentience who does not appreciate being lumped together with the likes of me." Happy? Better.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:56 pm
Rock disappeared from view and re-appeared in Robin's arms, hugging her tightly. ''Welcome back...'' He whispered is her ear. The cold atmosphere disappeared right away, leaving place to a warmer, calmer and more happy one. Rock's cheek bruched Robin's. ''So, where were you heading at now? '' He asked. The spark of happiness that was long gone had re-appeared and blazing in Rock's shifting blue eyes.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:43 pm
"Well, I suppose I would be heading to the library." Robin smiled, it was good to have Rock back to normal. Blegh! The sooner I get out the better. I don't know how much more of this lovey-doveyness I can take. Oh hush. "That's where I got the binding book last time. And the sooner I get that book, the sooner we can both be out of this mess." The last sentence was an afterthought, a musing, a hope.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:51 am
Rock grinned as he showed her his back. ''Hop on. I'm still wearing these shoes.'' He said, hoping she'd remember what they could do.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:06 pm
Robin gave a mock look of horror. "Oh no, not those shoes again!" A sly smile spread across her face as she sighed, "Off to tempt the tree's to hit us again. All right."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:13 am
''Hey! You know that I'm too good a runner for that!'' Rock replied before dashing off with Robin on his back. In a blink of an eye they were in the library, this time with no papers flying around. ''I could have warped us here, only that the sensation is a bit more... hard on both of us.'' He said after she jumped off.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:13 am
"Well thank you for that." Robin smiled as she drifted into the library, sending little tendrils out to find the book. At last, she smelt it. Slightly dusty, slightly magical, silver, sprites, and with her scent on it's cover. Twitching her fingers, she pulled it from the shelf, and towards herself. Lifting if from it's air pad, the flipped through the pages. "Ah, here we go." She placed a finger in the book and turned back to Rock. "Can we go back to that secret refuge place? I saw some things there that I need to use."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:40 pm
''Umm... Where I got everything? Sure...'' Rock said and walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder. The disappeared and reappeared in the cnter of the room with everything in it, the weapons, armors, amulets, pendants, all there was that were offensive, defensive and magical that Rock could find.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:30 pm
"Excellent." Robin whispered as she began drifting around the room. The wind began to swirl around as she hummed merrily to herself. "This is perfect!" she exclaimed. "The air is saturated with magic."Reaching into her bag, she pulled out a little doll. You have got to be kidding. Nope. It's all I could come up with on short notice. "Alright then." She twitched at a small amulet. "This should do well for a focus. As long as we keep it on the doll, Heather should be able to manipulate it." Biting her lip, she started.
"Oh valde phasmatis , audite mihi. Tribuo mihi vires efficio quis must fio." Robin began to glow with a pale light, which grew stronger and stronger, until she felt like she was going to explode from all the power coursing through her. Vox of totus , vox ut exsisto , commodo mihi vestri ears. EGO sum vomica per a phasmatis in meus viscus. Take is phasmatis quod locus is inside a vas. EGO tribuo vos is a titulus expleo explevi expletum. Locus is phasmatis huic vas , redimio lemma una. Permissum phasmatis suo in argentum , argentum in phasmatis. Phasmatis est argentum , argentum est phasmatis. Tribuo mihi a argentum phasmatis!
The light flowed into the amulet, although now it was tinged with red. Robin, panting now, sank to the floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:05 am
Rock was immedialty behind Robin, holding her in his ams. He put a hand beside him and a bed appeared there. He lifted Robin into it easily. "Here. It's my turn to take care of you." He said with a warm smile.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:20 pm
(Robin's color is changing a little. I was getting tired of us both being green)
"Thanks Rock." Robin whispered. Her throat was scratched from the raw power she had channeled. It was much harder to move a human spirit her mind than binding a pixie to a bell. It's so, quiet. Waiting a moment, she realized that Heather wasn't going to respond. I know. It's very odd. Robin nodded, content in the fact that-"Heather?!" She whipped her head over to see Heather trying to stand up. "How did you just do that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:41 pm
Whisps of air, like tails, spun lightly around Rock, his eyes shifted colour again, to a warm green-blue. ''So... Thing's turned out good... Oh yeah, um, you got a watch? Mine kinda snapped a few days ago from ice...'' Rock said with a little chuckle. He didn't really wanna tell her in what state her departure had done...

((I could start writing in blue if you wish =P Olive isn't that nice of a colour, I find... XP))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:40 am
(That's quite alright. Heather will be red, Robin indigo.)
"No, I don't. Sorry." Robin cocked her head, pondering Heather's voice. "But I was sure it would work!" "Well, at least We're mostly separate. Heather tottered over to Robin and pulled herself up next to her. Robin sighed. "You're right. At least we aren't stuck in the same body anymore."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:47 pm
''How did you two end up in the same body in the first place? Reversing the event, or what was cast, might solve it completely...'' Rock suggested.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:06 pm
Robins eyes shifted. "That's not possible." Her voice was flat, a definitive statement. Heather looked up at Robin, and heard the slight tremble in her thoughts. "It's true. What really started this was my death. And much as we she wants to, Robin can't reverse that she did that."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff