Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Arrie Warclaw
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
gone traveling............

Thanks, Beady! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:04 pm
Willa-Wisp
Arrie Warclaw
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
gone traveling............

Thanks, Beady! heart

yeah......except me keeps forgetting to post them..... stressed  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:22 pm
I'm almost afraid to say it, since I watched my blue go from being healthy to sick, back and forth, several times, but... my eggies appear to be okay at the mo! Thanks for watching over them. A couple of Beady's are sick. sad I think it's my turn to do some walking!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:56 pm
Thank you Alda! Please, if you want all the codes in one place I can give them to you.
I have seen mine do that as well........Currently doing it now.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:04 am
Update...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Wednesday, June 11, at 10:40 am ET

*GOOD NEWS*

Cynatra's mint and orange hatchlings and Kimmiora's gold hatchlings all grew into beautiful adult dragons!

bd004's silver hatchling is well! smile

wahmbulance HELP NEEDED! wahmbulance

Cynatra's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 1.5 days left to become an adult!

Im Your Lucid Nightmare's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. both have only 2.2 days left and need help to mature into adults!

Aldora21's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (it's also soft), and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. all have only 2.5 days left to hatch!

Kimmiora's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.6 days left and needs more help hatching!

Babies afflicted with S3 (Soft Shell or Sick) disease.

bd004's gray hatchling is sick. sad

Aldora21's dark green egg is hatching but it's soft. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:05 am
Been out on walkies (love that word!) with the babies ... and got one to hatch! Kimmi's green dino... YIPPEE!! xd

*walking the babies ... please click the eggs and dragons. Thanks!*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Putting him back in the Incubator and now to get the rest of the babies to where they need to be. More walkies! blaugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

scubaso

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:28 am
Aldora21
I'm almost afraid to say it, since I watched my blue go from being healthy to sick, back and forth, several times, but... my eggies appear to be okay at the mo! Thanks for watching over them. A couple of Beady's are sick. sad I think it's my turn to do some walking!

one common cause of the soft shell is a "bad" ratio between views and unique views. so, it's not unlikely that if it has soft shell, you're riding close to the ratio. a couple more unique views and it might be fine... a handful more views and it may get soft again.

best cure is walking around unfrequented neighborhoods to build up lots of unique views.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:00 am
Have been walking for a while now. Although Aldora's white and dark green eggs are opening up, they've both gone soft. Going to try some other places with one of my alter-egos.

In the meantime, if anyone else wants to walk the babies, please feel free to do so! biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:52 pm
alright new babies finally
there is also a blue one that was abandoned but im not gonna post it cuz i think the old owner is watching over it. it went from 18 views n 6 unique views to 125 view and 46 unique views in one hour so i think its gonna be fine for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:48 pm
Willa-Wisp
Been out on walkies (love that word!) with the babies ... and got one to hatch! Kimmi's green dino... YIPPEE!! xd

Putting him back in the Incubator and now to get the rest of the babies to where they need to be. More walkies! blaugh

*Big Squishyhugs* Hungrynomad and I thank you. 4laugh heart  

Kimmiora
Crew

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:39 pm
Hooray, all soft shells have been cured, and they are healthy hatchlings! Thanks to everyone!! So, I made my own forum for posting my eggs in the chatterbox that's starting to get a little attention. I was inspired by Willa's most wonderful Incubator, and thought I'd make something like it, only much less pretty. I hope I'm not stepping on toes. I thought it may help other sick eggs, so I'm going to post the ones in our Infirmary in there too. Don't know how much it'll help, but it's something. I did it last night for the one's beady was walking and beady's. Along with my posting all over the random world (and everyone else too), it seemed to help. smile Anyway, just another random place we may get some unique views.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:13 pm
Kimmiora
Willa-Wisp

*Big Squishyhugs* Hungrynomad and I thank you. 4laugh heart

Very glad to help! 4laugh  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:14 pm
Aldora21
Hooray, all soft shells have been cured, and they are healthy hatchlings! Thanks to everyone!! So, I made my own forum for posting my eggs in the chatterbox that's starting to get a little attention. I was inspired by Willa's most wonderful Incubator, and thought I'd make something like it, only much less pretty. I hope I'm not stepping on toes. I thought it may help other sick eggs, so I'm going to post the ones in our Infirmary in there too. Don't know how much it'll help, but it's something. I did it last night for the one's beady was walking and beady's. Along with my posting all over the random world (and everyone else too), it seemed to help. smile Anyway, just another random place we may get some unique views.

Sounds good to me! Gives us another place to do walkies! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:18 pm
Willa-Wisp
Aldora21

Sounds good to me! Gives us another place to do walkies! xd

*purrs at Alda*
Another dragon walking thread is always welcome. I often trawl the CB just looking for a place where me don't feel weird about dragon bumping.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:21 pm
Looks like we've got Cynatra's and Aldora's babies taken care of. Putting them back in the Incubator. Now, more walkies for Lucid's babies. 3nodding

*walking the babies ... please click the dragons. Thanks!*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games