Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:01 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Thanks i made a bet with my friend for 50 bucks i cant finish it in under 7 mins. easiest money i ever made i was the second one done. wow so you charge money so you can make stories for them?

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:03 pm
Yeppers! I thought that since artists are using their talents and improving by charging others for their services, why not writers? So I started the shop today. I've only had that one guy come in though and he made me so mad. I've never posted anything online before other than what I told him and it makes me seem like I'm inexperienced. That douche. Sunist and I were so mad.

Good job on making the money though. I'd do that often. Get quick cash that way.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:06 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

wow really? he asked a question and left. i couldve sworn i did worst

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:09 pm
No, he made me look like an idiot for not having examples. Grr!!! And sunist knows him and he does this all the time. Ticks us both off. But I won't let that deter me! I will have a successful shop! I will!  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:21 pm

ok here what you do, delete those post if you can and post up example. kick the guy a**, if not kill him. and your store for people with no imagination. that or too lazy to type.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:25 pm
*lol* I'll post an example after I finish with transferring a fic I wrote to the computer. And I'm going to let it go. I can't delete his post but I can ignore it. I answered his question and he can be a douche. I won't let this deter/bother me.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:27 pm

Hmmm fanfic...i usually like to come up with my own ideas instead of revising someone else stories so your store no good to me but i wish you luck on it. hope you dont get any more douch e like him

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:32 pm
Me too! Anyways, how was school today?  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:06 pm

the same got detention for sleeping in math, found out both my coz are in my classes, some of my friends move to other classes so i dont see them anymore crying , and i ran a mile and made 50 bucks

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:49 am
And there you go. You made money and they didn't. Don't let it keep you down. You'll see them again.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:52 am

alright what about you ho was school

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:43 pm
We went to the Air Force Museum today. I had so much fun. I took a bunch of pictures. It was a ton of fun.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:44 pm

i went in the first semester to an air navel base as a field trip

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:48 pm
I had so much fun! How was your date with your girlfriend? What did you both do? It was her turn to pick, correct?  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:52 pm

glad you had fun, we went to the school gym and played one on one basketball, then we went to my uncle restraunt for a little chinese food. even though she my girlfriend i still won 21- 15. She still pretty good though.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games