Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:04 pm

((Updates on the front page!
I stole the date/time/weather thing from Bayer))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:09 pm

Shikyo plainly exclaimed a brief curse as all physical boundry vanished with the room as darkness enveloped the pair. He stretched out with a hand to try and find a wall, a stick, anything to catch them and keep graviy from having its way and their lives.

And of course he found nothing.

(I rolled a 4)

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

SirBayer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:48 pm

((Oh, so someone noticed my update on the front page of CQB - oh wait, no you didn't. I should've said something but I didn't and I'm too lazy! biggrin ))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:48 pm

Gwen tried to scream, but no sound could escape her throat. She was completely rigid with panic as she fell, eyes wide in the darkness. She simply could not wrap her head around the combined events of the last few minutes. First she had been attacked and chased by an insane woman and a swarm of angry bugs, and now the floor had just... disappeared? She could not make it compute.

Was she going to die?

((Rolled a 6.))

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:57 pm

Shikyos mind began to calm, giving in to the embrace of black which had always comforted him better than any human bothered to. He felt his body chill, and more than that go cold. His eyes burned cooly and his mouth was open as if to allow the energies into his body. His mind was one with the emptyness which swirled around his mortal form.

He felt as if he could transcend the physical world as the sirens of another beconed to his very being.

Death was seemed to longer register as a factor, he was its avatar, its manipulater, and its master.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:03 pm

((Wait...what update?
Send me a pm, Elesariin.))

The answer to Gwen's question became obvious soon enough.

The two eventually landed in the very same room, landing on the air cushion that saved all the others.

Shikyo's calm was broken as he entered the light.

His sinuses tingled, as if he had to sneeze but it wouldn't come out.

They saw Jordan, Juliet, Orion, and Alastair.

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:09 pm

((You know, that one update. The one there was all the hubbub about. >_> ))

Juliet stared at the fresh arrivals. This was getting stranger.

"Alastair... don't you think we should keep going at some point?" she offered weakly, her breath having properly returned to her.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:16 pm

Shikyo hissed as the light beamed against his pupils. His nose tingled and he snuffed and sniffed irritatedly. The mattress felt strange against his palm, normally it would be flat and smooth but even the slightest ridges were obvious to his touch. Something was very wrong, what the hell just happened, why did he feel like he had a hangover, and why...did he smell iron...plasma...and water...the composition of blood, faint and lingering across the walls of the mansion they'd been wandering. Just what kind of things went on here when it was still a home...

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:20 pm

((...Um....?))

Alastair shrugged, "Where do we have to go, lass?" he asked, "We can keep going until we find somewhere to rest."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:36 pm

"This place is a mad house man, who knows where the hell will get us killed and which way will get us some answers..." he was still maddeningly disoriented and at the same time powerfully aware. Something had happened in that fall....

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

Anchou

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:39 pm

((Should I post my hem hem, or should you?))

Jordan lay on his back. He looked at the ceiling wistfully. This is nice, I'll just lay here forever. The sound of Alastair's voice broke his trance like state. Jordan sighed deeply and looked over at the others.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:40 pm

Gwen blinked at everyone, and then slowly forced herself to relax. She wasn't dead, the people in front of her didn't look or sound insane. Breathe in, breathe out. "Um," she began softly, "I don't really know very much about the situation, or anything, but there doesn't seem to be anything homicidal in here."

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:46 pm

((I shall do it! I missed the chance a bit back, lol))

Jordan felt like just disappearing, he just wanted to leave now.
He sighed and looked at his hand, willing himself to just disappear. He didn't expect results, but he got just that.

His hand seemed to begin to blend with the environment, becoming translucent.

"The lass is right, maybe we should rest here." Alastair suggested, "I can keep watch over ye lads."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:49 pm

Orion looked at the two new arrivals. “So I see the punk kid is here to join us. And he brought a lady friend with him.” He laughed a little then his voice entered a more serious tone: “Juliet's right. We need to move. We don't know what is going to be falling down next.” Orion kneel next to the beetle and laid the back of his hand on the ground next to it. “He little buddy ride with me a bit. It's the least I could do.”

Dark Angel of Sol

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:53 pm

The beetle, without hesitation, crawled up Orion's arm and up to his shoulder where it came to a rest.

"Then where should we go?" Alastair asked.

((BAYER! YOUR HEM HEM IS COMING UP SOON IF ALL GOES RIGHT))
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games