Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:41 pm
[good point whee ]

Mestopheles studied Aisling from where he sat and then stood up, easily seven foot tall. He held out a hand to her, rady to place it on her head, when sin snaked her body around him.

"I want earth clearance for her." she added.

Mestopheles sagged in defeated annoyance. "Ugh..you do, do you?"

sin traced a finger over one of his horns. "Please?"

mestopheles snorted and placed his hand palm down on te top of aisling's head. "Whatever. you sign for her." he gestured at his book with hsi other hand "The jade pages."

Sin winked at him and slitehre doff to note down in the book. Mestopheles flapped his wings as he settle dhimslef to concentrate, and focused his energy into his palm, graudlaly transforming Aisling into a demon.....

---

Natasha was momentarily rbought out fo her happy and terrified stupor by Opal's mumbling.
"Huh? did she just say what I heard her say?" she asked.
Gabriel looked mildly embarassed, but still very flattered. "she really did. I don't know how to let her down, bless her. I don't think I'm equipped for what kind of love she means." he laughed and stroked Opal's hair through teh pouch. "nvermind. sweet little thing. Now - let's go buy that car."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:52 pm
((*sigh* I love the fun interactions of our characters...))

Dougal watched as his sister's demon form took form.

Aisling's skin greyed and markings formed across her body...her clothes turned to a black bustier.....her hair turned silver and she grew glimmering blue horns....a blue gem shined on her forehead.....wings-black as night sprouted.....but her eyes remained gentle....

When the transformation had finished she examined herself and then bowed in thanks to Mestopheles.

"How do I look?" she asked waiting for a response from any of the three demons.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:58 pm
[ me too :3 ]

Sin grinned. "Ooh Mestopheles, you've got a good imagination.You look sexy sweetie!" She said to Aisling having noted down her name in the book. "now don't tell Beelio, ok?"

Mestopheles admired his handywork and the turned back to his chiar to get on with hsi work.
"well there you have it. Sin you can train her: she's yours as far as I'm concerned."

sin giggled happily - the first genuinely girlish sound she'd made since they met. She looked at dougal.
"Well? What do you think?"

---

Within the hour, and with the persuasion of a significent slab of money, Nastasha, Lilith, Gabriel and Opal were dirving in a decent car. Natasha was at the wheel with a smile on her face. Gabriel stood at teh back, having poked his torso up through the sunroof to enjoy teh ride, and requently giggled in happiness at the new experience.
"it's so fast! he excalimed."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:07 pm
"....sexy?..." Aisling's faced flushed.

She turned to Mestopheles again, "Thank you very much." She bowed again-deeper this time, forgetting that her own outfit had become much more revealing.

Dougal stared with a shocked and dumbfounded expression.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Opal stirred and awoke again. She could feel the warmth of the sun but was unable able to see it.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:14 pm
Sin laughed.
"See? Even your brother's embarassed 'cs you're that gorgeous!"
sin took her by the hand and led her away as Mestopheles settled back down to his work.
"Now, I had better find Adam befroe Beelio gets too carried away with him. Aisling, you can hide in the palace in my room for the timebeing, until we're ready to get you bac to Earth. Make sure ot keep out of the largest room and go trhough the servant quarters to avoid Father. Dougal, you can come iwt me if youw ish. I might need help carrying Adam back."

-----

"Will you get sindie already? You're gonna ahe us puleld over!" natasha called ot Gabriel. The angel pulled hiself inside and floped down on teh seat.
"whoo! I love it!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:24 pm
"Alright," Aisling replied, "Be safe-both of you."

"You too," Dougal said managing to speak again, "If you need anything-my minds open."

Aisling then went back to the palace.

As Dougal watched her leave, "Did Mestopeles with her extra courage too? She seems a lot more confident now."

Aisling sneaked carefully through the servant quarters as instructed until she reached Sin's room. She breathed a sigh of relief.
-------------------------------------------------
"Did Opal miss something?" she asked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:34 pm
Sin smiled.
"Maybe it's like afresh start. she knows who she is now. She's not afraid of death- lots of stuff, I imagine."
She sprea dher wings and grabbed Dougal with her tail, taking to the air to cross the plains of Hell easier.
A black shadow flew over them, and she looekd back, seeing that it was Beelio.
"Well that was quick." she mused. "I wonder what Adam said to him."
When she found him crucified upside-down against a cliff wall she assumed that Beelio had wanted ot make a point. She stood unde rhim and blinekd up, grinning.
"Having fun, cutie?"

"Shut up and g-get me down..." Adam snarled.

---

"Nothing that important, hun. I was just enjoying the car." Gabriel said. he then busied himself with the cup holders.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:47 pm
Dougal started helping Adam down. "Well, she'll be happy to know that you're insides weren't removed," Dougal said referring to Aisling.
--------------------------------------------
"He called me....hun?!" Opal thought happily. Then she asked, "Feathers finds much enjoyment in life, doesn't he?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:26 am
Adam laughed. "Yeah I suppose." he winced as Sin poked at his bruised ribcage.
"Though I think he intended the scavengers to do that for him." he added and eyed the circling Promentheus demons above them warily.

"Well you'll be glad of this - Aisling is a demon, and looks better than ever." Sin smiled. "I sent her to the palace."

"Are you insane?! What if Satan's there?"

"She unlike you, is smart. trust me." Sin said.

"Trust you?" Adam laughed agian. "Give me a break." He looked over at Dougal. "Is it true? Is Aisling alright?"

-----

Gabriel looked down at her in the pouch and thought a moment.
"Yeah, I gues I do." he smiled. "How can't you? There are so many things to enjoy."
he withdrew a little sweet-wrapper from the cupholder and held the red-coloured-foil upto the light, sending little beams of red sparkles shimmering across the car walls.
"See? Even this, a piece of rubbish, has wonders to behold." He sniffed it. "Though I have no idea what flavor its supposed to be."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:05 am
Dougal paused a moment to search through the energies.

"As of the moment she appears fine. I don't sense anyone near her at the moment," Dougal replied, "Of course I would rather we get her out of here sooner rather then later."

In Sin's room Aisling wondered around getting a closer detailed looked at Sin's nick-knacks but keeping in mind to avoid going hear the windows. She then settled on the floor against the bed and waited.

She remembered Sin's words,"He won't enter here in the day. part of the house rules."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Opal had no idea what Gabriel was talking about or looking at and she wasn't going to use her strings to see without permission.

"If Mr. Feathers says so Opal will believe him," she replied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:54 am
Gabriel winced, relaiseing he forgot that she was blind. He looked at her in pity.
"Here, you're very welcome to use your string to share my sight if you wish, until we can get your blindness cured."

---

"That's good." Adam said. "we should head back"

Sin nodded. "Juts don't bleed all over my room." she snorted. She snaked her tail around Dougal again, keeping him in a light constrictor's grip ready for flight.

Adam stretcehd his wings, gla dthat teh holes were in the bony part rather than the membranes - he's be able to fly. He jumped into the air and took flight as soon as possible to avoid walking on his feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:41 am
"I-if Mr. Feathers says its ok," Opal replied shyly. She summoned a puppet string and had it wrap loosely around Gabriel. When she saw the red foil wrapper she was more facsinated at how Gabriel much was amused by such such things. Opal giggled. "It is.....shiney," was all she could manage to think of to say.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:45 am
Gabriel treid ot focus, showing her all the various layers of sight he coud see for the light - the dividion of prisoms, the shivering atoms, the bright colour. He grinned.
"it is."

--

Sin flew after Adam.
"We'll go throuh the balcony." she siad, overtaking him and dipping down into teh canyon when they reached it. She circle dteh palace one, found ehr window and landed on the balcony. She then held her hand sout to the amber window and it cracke ddonw the middle, opening smoothly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:50 am
[btw did you get your essay-thing done one time?]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:59 am
((Yep-how are your essay(s) going-or other school work?))

Opal giggled happily and although she was still new to these feelings she was experiencing they felt like the most natural thing in the world.

She paused a moment. There was something people say when they were grateful for something. "....t-thank.....you," she said.

---------------------------------------

Aisling jumped up at the sound of the cracking.....

When she saw it was Sin and company she relaxed. When she saw Adam she waved and smiled nervously-not sure what his reaction would be to her appearance.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games