Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:59 pm
Aven sighed and then grabbed her hand with a bit of a smile. "Hey, I said no doing anything." he said, moving her hand back, teasing a little.

Kailee indeed eventually sniffed Leon out, but she found him. "Leon?" she called out softly, seeing him sitting on the ground. "Are you alright, love?" she asked, genuinely concerned about him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:06 pm
Leon looked up at his wife with an expression of child like guilt. "You're not mad I called the werewolf territory mine?" He asked pausing in his artistic circle making.

Jasmine giggled a little. "Yes Aven." She purred. "I'll behave...a little bit." She teased herself. Since she couldn't get to his butt she settled for squeezing his knee.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:30 pm
Kailee smiled and then crouched down by Leon. "Well . . . I'm sure you meant when you called it your territory that it was really our territory . . ." she murmured, wrapping her arms around him from behind, resting her head on his shoulder.

Aven smiled and put aside the wet cloth and then leaned forward, his head by Jasmine's. "I don't know about you, but I'm tired." he muttered. The fight with Bellatrix had taken more out of him than he cared to admit.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:41 pm
Jasmine smiled softly. "If you feel up to it, you can carry me to the bed and we can snuggle together? Like we usually do." She suggested gently and awkwardly stroking his hair. "But only if you're up to it." She didn't want to admit that him being on the bed and her in the strange thing she was laying on she was going to feel lonely. She had gotten used to sharing the bed with him even though it had only been two nights.

Leon nodded sullenly tugging her around his body into his lap and held her close to him using her to snuggle against him. "Yes. I meant that." He said his hand running up and down her thigh. "But auntie Bella was sent to kill Jazz."His voice hitched a little. I...I don't know if I can forgive my family for this..."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:25 pm
Aven raised his head sleepily and then nodded. "Okay." he said softly with a bit of a smile. But once he made to pick her up, he wasn't sure exactly how to pick her up without re-opening the wounds. "Um . . ." he hesitated before carefully sliding his hands under Jasmine's body, picking her up, keeping a watchful eye on the bandages around Jasmine's wounds. He was terrified he was going to make things worse.

Kailee sighed and hugged Leon. "I don't know what to tell you, love." she murmured softly, wishing she could make things all better. But she couldn't. "Come back upstairs? It's wet down here." she murmured, wanting to get him into a more cheery environment.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:34 pm
Jasmine winced a little. But the pressure of the bandages preventing her wounds from bleeding so that was good. Weakly she wrapped her arms around his neck rested her head against his shoulder and waited to be put on his bed so she could snuggle with him a little. She had resolved to ask him when the full moon was hoping it wasn't soon. She doubted she would survive it in her current condition. "Aven...when's the full moon?"

Leon shook his head. His body pulled hers closer. "My sister," He muttered then started rambling about how she was as a child and without thinking blurted the reason why she refused to be a vampire. When she was fourteen their father's brother lost his mate to a pack of hunters. He was so crazed he tore apart his room in a frenzy. Many tried to stop him but he cut them down like grass. Jasmine had peaked through a crack in the door wondering what the noise was about, freaked out and tried to run away from home. It took months for anyone but Leon to be allowed near her. And he was the only one who knew that she never wanted to be a vampire. "I almost lost her again Kailee..." He said starting to cry again. "I don't want to lose her. She's all the blood I have left."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:45 pm
Aven thought for a moment as he set Jasmine down on the bed. "In . . . about a week I think." he said, curling up next to her, happy to be able to cuddle up to her.

Kailee shh'ed Leon gently, petting his hair, holding him close as well. "Shh . . . You didn't lose her and you won't. I doubt Aven wants to lose her either. She's pack now. We protect pack." she murmured softly, trying to comfort him as best she could.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:58 pm
Jasmine blushed a little. The pillow was very annoying and uncomfortable but she didn't want to bother Aven with wanting him to be her pillow. "I should be well enough by then..." She reasoned more to herself than to him. "heavy scars but I'll have repaired the blood loss....I hate these pillows." She grumbled as an after thought.

Leon nodded a little holding Kailee close. "Am I pack too?" He asked in a small voice. "Cause I'm your husband, shouldn't I be adopted pack?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:22 pm
Aven blinked and lifted his head up a little before he shifted and then moved so that she was more laying on him than the pillows. He then lay his head back down and got comfortable, not saying a single word.

Kailee giggled. "Of course you are. You're my mate. You may not be a wolf, but you're pack." she murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:31 pm
Jasmine's darkened a little moving just a tiny bit so she was comfortable then after giving his muzzle a few soft strokes she closed her eyes and let her body sink into the darkness that was sleep.

Leon's whole body picked up and his expression brightened. His arms tightened around her and his lips captured hers. "I'm so happy to hear that." He whispered on her lips. "You're my pack too." He added.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:48 pm
Aven sighed and dropped into sleep with Jasmine.

Kailee smiled into the kiss. "Now can we get out of here? The atmosphere kinda kills the mood." she murmured, teasing him slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:51 pm
Leon's smile softened so he stood up with his beautiful Kailee in his arms and whisked her back to their room. His nose then buried in her neck taking in her scent. She smelt so lovely. It drove him mad.

Jasmine, in her sleep tried to roll over not feeling comfy on her back any more. However the second she moved she woke and yelped in pain tears sprung to her eyes and she tried not to cry.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:10 pm
Kailee smiled, cuddling up to Leon, growling contentedly, happy to be with him again.

Aven woke as Jasmine yelped in pain and quickly shifted again, knowing his more human form would be more helpful. "Jasmine?" he asked, worried about her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:15 pm
Leon growled back pulling her closer. "Hot damn you smell good." He moaned in her ear.

Jasmine whimpered a little tears rolled down her cheeks and spots clouded her vision. "I tried to roll over and curl up like I do when you are in wolf form and I forgot I was hurt." She whimpered. "It hurt when I tried to roll over."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:18 pm
Kailee giggled. "You don't smell too bad yourself." she whispered back.

Aven sat up and tried to get her to lay down flat, wanting to get a look at the wounds, worried they'd gotten worse or something bad.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games