Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Fur Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:21 pm
"Just sit down.." Seraph yawned "I'm going upstairs" he picket up his Minigun and pistol then walked upstairs  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:25 pm
"Um, okay." Jeez! what's eating at him?  

OiginalLimbershadow

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:32 pm
Seraph walked over to his bed and dropped all his stuff he collpsed on the bed and the gun hit the ground, it fired and the bullet went through the wall  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:38 pm
Rocky heard gunfire. "You allright up there?"  

OiginalLimbershadow

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:41 pm
No responce, but he did cough loudly  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:50 pm
:yawn: Well, I'm guessing that you're going to sleep, so goodnight." He said as he materialized his bed and proceeded to struggle to get into it. He did eventually, and materialized his favorite book, "The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy".  

OiginalLimbershadow

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:00 am
Sophie settled Miko down and ran upstairs. " hey hey Seraph what was that are you ok?" she burst through door. " WTH you blew a hole through the wall."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:11 am
Seraph looked up "My house is ruined, whats the point" he was refering to the holes from the attack for the freak, and the fact the his basment was collapsed on itself "Its all probaly gonna come down anyway" he flipped over "I'm ok though, this house can be repaired.."  

LunaFoxxx

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:41 pm
"So....Bones...tell me why are you here?
Bones was shocked to she her awake. "I-I..." He began to blush redface He had always loved her....yet never told her. He began to have a flashback: A little boy with wolf ears is shown smiling and running around, till he sees a little girl like him, alone. The little one approaches her. "HIYA! What's your name? And...why are you alone?" The little wolf girl softly replies. "My mother is ill...so my friends are aiding her. And sadly....they won't let me see her...would you like to play with me?" "SURE!" The two played with each other laughing. "Hahahahahhaha!' The little boy was Bones and the little girl was Okami and on that day was when he fell in love. flashback ends. "I came because...I sensed you in danger....I was close by." He was sweating.
Okami had these feelings for him too, since the day they met, yet she never told him either. She was afraid he might be freaked out a bit and run away from her forever....as she did to him years ago..."Okami?"She finally realized she zoomed out. "Oh I believe you." She didn't even hear a single word he even said. "Is Miku alright?" Within that moment something STRANGE happened to Miku.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:59 pm
((What happned to Miko?))
Miko came up to Bones and Okami
((Oh his name is MIKO not MIKU))  

LunaFoxxx

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:24 pm
Miko was glowing and a little fox spirit popped out. "O_o scream AN ANIMAL SPIRIT! AH! Wait that means that's the creator of his people, the Great Fire Fox!" Okami was shocked and all of a sudden her wolf spirit popped out as well. "KANIN! STOP!" Kanin: "Ahhh! ! MY CHILD!" Kanin began licking the Great Fire Fox. (ME) "Oh yea! I almost forgot! The Great Fire Fox is the child of the Great Snow Wolf....my spirit." Chereine pops out. "OH GOD WHAT NOW!" Chereine: "KANIN! KINKIN! My love and child!" "WHAT?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:35 pm
Miko looked confused "I don't understand whats going on!" he tried to figure it out but still counldn't  

LunaFoxxx

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:02 pm
"It is quite simple you see....Kinkin is your spirit protector. Your spirit...is the creator of your fox group....a group that can be a foxhuman or an 'ordinary' fox. It's quite fascinating."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:09 pm
"SIMPLE!" he looked shocked "THIS ISN'T THAT EASY I HAVE LIVED MY LIFE LIKE A NORMAL FOX AND nOW THIS!" HE SETTLED "I'm juts a cub for goodness sake, I'm going up with papa..." he trotted upstairs leaving this Kinikin guy behind, he jumped ontop of the bed with Seraph, looking equally depressed

Seraph patted Miko on the head "I know..this is messed up" he hugged Miko "To much for one day.."  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:16 pm
Sophi followed them upstairs.
" Wow I always thought you were special.. but this. this is very confusing."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games