Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:27 pm
Sophie rolled her eyes " Calm down."
She yawned and drifted off for the rest of the ride.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Navo parked the car in front of the shop and yawned"alright people we're here"he chuckled...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:36 pm
Sophie awoke when the car jerked to a shop
" Oh that was fast," she got out and headed up stairs.
" Come on Kuro you can help with cake."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:36 pm
His ears slid down. "Sorry...Cake just gets me really hyper" He dropped his head, and thought Meep...that word is just too fun. Hmm, meep . He laughed silently, he thought about some funny movies he watched long ago. Did this town even have a movie theater? Maybe I could go catch a movie with Hikari. That would be fun. Do girls like movies? He scratched his head, they probably do. He remembered the book he had to finish reading and made a mental note.  

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:37 pm
((She is a white bat..albino~))
"Huh?" Seraph jumped up "So we are.." he smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:39 pm
He unbuckled his seatbelt and slid out the backseat. "Sure, but I dont know how to cook." He thought how in those cartoons when you dont know how to bake and you try to make a cake, it turned out disatrious.  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:39 pm
Nia got out waiting for him

_--------

" It's easy Kuro."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:45 pm
Navo sat on the couch with a towel drying off his hair and his tail"well I hope everyone had fun today at the beach"he chuckled  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:50 pm
" Oh I had fun," And a lot of entertainment" she laughed. Sophie got out the box.
" Ok Kuro uhhh 2 egg, oil, and milk," oils in bottom cabinet."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:52 pm
Seraph got out "I'm bringing Nia to my shop" he picked Nia's stuff up and balanced M.e. on top of his head, M.e. clung to Seraphs ears "Ok, lets go" he smiled  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:53 pm
She followed Seraph giggling at M.E.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:57 pm
He opened the fridge and grabbed the eggs and the milk. He shut the door and got the oil from the botom cabanet. He put everything on the counter,"Alright, what do we do now." He asked curiously.

((OOC; Brb. I got to eat >_<)  

kuromeruneko

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:01 pm
Navo laid down on the couch"alright now am hungry"he chuckled...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:01 pm
Seraph unlocked the door and pt everything in the back room, he then put M.e. on the counter, he checked his phone..one new order "Alright, well, I'll have to multi task, M.e. keep yourself busy" he sat M.e. ontop of his case that had his gun and amythist dagger, he put some flowers beside him..M.e. hugged the flowers as he started getting flowers together for a wreath  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:07 pm
Nia looked around

" I Like it."

======================

She measured out the ingredients and stuck them in the bowl pouring mix in. Preheating oven she spoke to Kuro
" K, kiddo Now we. O Damn I forgot my order and the furr is coming to pick it up soon!." She handed him the spoon " Just stir it till its all mixed and looks like chocolate. You can lick the bowl and spoon after you pour it into teh pan " She pointed at it.
" But leave me some batter ok?"
She walked out to her desk area and started carving the last candle.
" A rabbit furry female," She sighed. " I feel so sorry for the customer just lost his wife."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games