Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:11 pm
" That's not it . But I'm still hurt and you hurt me soo.. Yea no fun for a while. Doesn't mean I want you leaving."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:28 pm
Seraph and Linda where on D's arm as they lowered infront of the open door to the hanger/cargo hold "Narun, you leave, uh no" Seraph said staring at him "You dont have permission to leave"

Linda, on the other shoulder, looked at Seraph suprised..  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:31 pm
" yea not again..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:48 pm
User Image
Narun looked at them both and glared, his eyes went wide as sparks came from his ears and he fell over. He twitched slowly, something must of gone wrong inside his circuits...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:51 pm
Seraph jumped down "NARUN! NARUN!" he rushed to his side

((COme on wolfbane! This is...depressing))  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:04 pm
Sera just watched in shock  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:36 pm
User Image
ooc:// Sorry sweatdrop Am not on at the same time as you both are, I've gotten addicted to 'SecondLife' and well it makes time go by... So I got to do things to make sure Narun still has an active part in the RP so he doesn't just vanish and everyone forgets about him...

Narun twitched and sparks came out of his ears, his eyes were blank and his arms seemed to be weirding out going through all the different shapes and forms they could. GW was still in sleep mode and was unaware of everything that was happening...  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:28 pm
Seraph had no clue what was going on "LINDA, WAKE GW UP!"

Linda ran over to GW obediantly and started send a type of electrical wave that does no harm, she kept sending these waves, which had the word EMERGENCY in it  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:49 pm
User Image
GW awoke and let out a yawn that shook the ship"Something you insects want of me?"he asked rubbing the eyes he didn't have. He looked around and scratched himself with his back leg"Or did you wake me to irriated me?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:02 pm
"ANyother time, you call me an insect and I would send so many errors your way would wouldnt know which was is up, but, right now Narun is in trouble" Linda pointed to Narun "DO something"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:07 pm
User Image
GW looked at her"I can't do anything for him, he is out of my range of help"some hardware inside him must be going nuts from all the stress."GW rubbed his chin and thought about it"Could be his artificial brain acting up..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:11 pm
Linda sighed "Is there anything to do to help him?" She looked at Gw curiously, not that she cared what happened to Narun.  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:45 pm
User Image
GW stared then sighed"You figure it out if you care so much, he was just my pilot until I could function by myself"he said scratching his chin."Besides if the runt dies he dies, its the circle of life for us machines"  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:49 pm
Linda looked at him "well, not that I care, but, you know, anything? I mean you cant be THAT heartless"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:19 pm
Sera let out a deep snarl and walked over to Narun glaring at GW ...." I swear ...if h..."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games