Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x- Elci -x
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:45 pm
Lol. Perhaps your thinking too far into it? Try not to think about it mathematically. Ugh... how to explain... "too many mind... mind of the sword, mind of the people watching, mind of the enemy... too many mind." That is a quote from my favorite movie 'The Last Samurai'. In that situation Nathan was thinking too much about everything going on and not concentrating on improving himself and his own abilities. In the same way, you are thinking about everything at once. Remember the basic strategies and apply them to each situation as it comes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:56 pm
Hmm...hmhmh... yah, I think so. Thanks, I'll see how it works.  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:57 pm
In response to Chosen's latest log entry:

I didn't say ANYthing to you about you posting, Chosen...
I really was reffering to stinkin EVERYONE. Kyo needs to post, Destro needs to post, Mara needs to post, Tasson needs to post, Andy could potentially post, and I need to post. I wasn't nearly as worried about you, Chosen, to be honest.

I'm madder at Destro because he's givin NO NOTICE as to why there's no post. I have that from Margaret. I know why she's not posting. The first news of Destro even EXSSISTING is his (very sparse) log entries, and your recent saying that he's finished typing.

Nice to know, by the way. THANKS FOR TELLING ME.

No need to feel like ANYone's being attacked, cuz their not. Plain and simple. Just INFORM ME, PLEASE. Why doesn't Destro ever tell us anything?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:01 am
On another note, I'm incredibly excited to hear you've found someone, and would NEVER try to get this in a higher spot than her! That would, no doubt, be stupid, selfish, thoughtless, and unreasonable to an extreme extent. LIVE IN LOVE, AND LOVE LIVIN!!

Wow, I sounded like some cheap fortune cookie...

We would neveer ask such a thing. I never said I didn't believe you, either... I just refuse to let this die.

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:55 pm
About Destro man, He's working harder then I am on finishing everything up. But he has no internet connection. Not even a computer. None of his friends have internet either. The only way he can really type his post let alone send it is by going to the library, which isn't open all the time. You've gotta give him a break. It's not his fault that he can't stay in contact. Because all the time he spends on the computer is typing up his post. I ask you not to be so aggresive just because you haven't heard from us. I hope you trust us enough to know that we can still get work done behind your back.

I know you weren't attacking me.

(Why am I the only person here who likes to lose it?)

I talked out a plan with Andy about staying in contact, I hope he sends it to you.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:10 pm
My apologies everyone. I was gone for quite some time. But, I'm back now, and I plan to post tonight! As well as introduce a new aspect of Dragon use. Woot! Anyway, Yagami and I will be playing Go tonight if anyone is interested in watching or even joining in to learn some things, there'll be some prizes just for showing up. It depends on when he gets off work as to when we'll play. I would like to put my email up here so that anyone that's interested in watching or playing can email me tonight... or any night, as I should receive the message instantly through google talk. I reccomend google talk to anyone as it's free and easy to download in less than 5 minutes... and it's a fairly nice IM system. Please look forward to Shane and Nevermore's post later as well as Liar's Dice (for those of you that have played Red Dead Redemption, yes it's the same rules as that one, except we use Dragons instead of money) [for those of you that aren't RDR savvy, I will have the rules up when I post the rest of it]  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:07 am
Inception! Holy crap!

I swear, I have NEVER seen a movie that amazing. That was THE best thing I have ever seen.

My post will be up in the next few days

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:24 pm
Alright! I finished it! My post is up. Nevermore's will come later.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:48 pm
Got the first part of Hunt's investigation. Soon, we may actually get to meet his squad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:14 am
POSTS!!! AAAHHH!! WHOO!!

I'm just... Just so happy...

GREAT first post with Shane, Kyo! I LOVED it. Also, glad to see Stalker in the game. I was waiting for him!

But not as much as Clutch...

I have some time before bed tonight, so I'll work on my post. I'm sure everyone else will have theirs up before I get a chance to post it, though. Which is fine, really. I'm gonna have to either wait for "tomorrow night", or change the post around so it's daytime. Either way, that makes it take longer to finish.

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:50 pm
Yagami! Yagami! Guess what I have hidden in my closet? That's right.... it's a sharp pointy object that might possibly bare the symbol of the tri-force... tee hee... Come over already! I can't exactly bring it to work for you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:32 am
Liar's Dice is ready. It's up in Cayden's place as Cayden is the one running it. I will also be adding an award pertaining to it, though I've not determined it quite yet. If you would like a demonstration game please ask here in the OOC and I'll see what I can do. The game is actually really simple to learn, hopefully my instructions aren't too difficult to understand. The best way to learn it would be to use actual dice while you read the rules if you can. I've not done it online before so I'm gonna have to figure out a way to get 5 dice numbers to the player without me knowing what they are and with me being able to find out what they are without the player tampering with them.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:22 pm
Ok, Liar's dice sounds awesome. Can't wait to get in on that.

Looks like things are running smoothley again! xd I'll try not to slow it down.

I've just heard word that I'll be going camping on Sunday. We won't have internet connection. (But, there will be electricity. I can sprite to my heart's content!) I'm not sure how long I'll be gone exactly, but no later than August 10th. Don't worry. My post WILL be up before then.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:15 pm
I've determined a way for the challenger to receive their dice numbers without me knowing what they are, while being able to check them when needed. Yagami will send the numbers. If Yagami is the challenger, my wife will send him his numbers. Woot. So, whenever someone was to place a challenge, do so in the Caravan thread.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:23 pm
THE POST LIVES!  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games