Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxViolaxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:49 pm
Desarai tilts her head seeing him advance closer she shifts her body slightly uncertain of where to begin with her explaination of where she came from. She looks at sora then back to the alpha then says,"I was orphaned when I was three and then i was sold.... but then i ran away and so im now here. I just want to let you know that I have had to leave other places before because a person from my past keeps on following me. I hope i have lost him this time. Sir, I will understand if you want me to leave for i don't want to cause any trouble for you and your pack...." She sighs and blushes saying so much and also rambiling on she looks around uncertain if she had said to much or not.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:53 pm
Sora nudged Desrai, "I told you really don't have to worry about that, there are many wolves here with other people chasing them."  

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:54 pm
Slighter listened to her story and nodded, "You should feel safe here, This place is isolated to most humans, and when some human mange to get here , the pack usually takes care of the." Slighter said with a confidence smile has he started to wag his tail aswell.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:00 pm
Sora nodded, "Slighter's right."  

Nutella Mocha

xxViolaxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:00 pm
Desarai smiles at slighter an actual real smile then she looks at sora suprised that they were being so nice. She then has a dark thought,What if there just being nice and then going to backstab you...She shakes her head not wanting to let her fears rush back so then she says, "I almost feel safe, but I don't want to let my guard down just in case he does find me." She sighs thinking that life was really sweet at this moment not wanting to let dark thoughts seep through her actual real touch of true happiness.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:04 pm
Slighter nodded, "Its understandable." He replied to her has he walked next to her and nudged her playfully. now walking next to one of the springs, Slighter looked at them and smiled, "And now I'm going to get i-" Slighter said has he tripped once again and fell in the hotspring, "Well that was easier then I expected." He said laughing.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:06 pm
Sora shook her head, "You need help or something..." Then standing up she walks towards Slighter.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:10 pm
Desarai startles when slighter had nudged her playfully she gives him an impish grin. Then she laughs softly looking at how he gets himself into the springs. She then asks," Do you need some help there sir? I hope you didn't hurt yourself." She then giggles again.

(Its 1:06 AM here I've had great fun so far with rping, and im surprised i haven't in awhile, but i believe im doing pretty good. Good night you guys see you tomorrow.)

xxViolaxx

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:17 pm
Looking at Sora slighter laughed on again, "Nah, Just a good old fashion a** whooping." Slighter said with a laugh has he looked at Desarai, 'Nah I'm fine, Hurting my self has because a daily thing." He said with a smirk.

((Be sure to come back, It was fun roleplay with you and I would love to continued to in the days to come.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:18 pm
Sora rolled her eyes, "Whatever you say.." She replied laying down where she was standing.

((Yes, Yes! What Slighter said!!))

Nutella Mocha

xxViolaxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:19 pm
(I will be back I promise smile )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:20 pm
A black wolf walks into the area and takes on a human form, her straight brown hair falling to her shoulders. She walks to a part of the hot spring that is free of other people and walks behind a tree and some bushes to remove her clothing before getting into the water, the water lapping around her body as she does.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:25 pm
Sora walks down the dirt path, humming a tune she knew. Hoping she would find someone soon.

Hero followed her grumpily, it was like Sora had him on a leash. Curse her for waking him up.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:52 pm
Seilene yawned and slowly trodded her way down a path she found. Her wolf ears twitched lightly from the breeze and she swayed her tail happily yet not fully awake. She grinned and showed a fang, thinking about random issues that she talked about last night with Arkanna.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:58 pm
Sora looked up and smelled Seilene not to far off. She started at a jog towards her.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games