Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:13 am
Koko blushed profusely at what seemed to be a confession coming to Drake. "It's not that I never thought about it....." she replied nervously and feeling a bit uncomfortable with the topic. "....personal....pleasure just wasn't something I felt I needed when I had other matters to concern myself with."

"And when I have men like Richard trying to get...get under my skirt I'm not exactly put on by it," she added crossing her arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:19 am
[*is reading about Early Modern attitutes to gender&women for my history module.* oh how topical for Drake lol]

Drake snorted in disgust at Richard.
"Please you can hardly measure it all against him. He wouldn't know how to please a woman even if he had a join-the-dots guide. Besides, 'personal pleasure', as you put it, is totally important. It's healthy for you, if nothing else." he then laughed at himself.
"but....well, don't you feel like you're missing out? You're not a nun."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:35 am
((lol.....Drake trying to get two "whoo-hoos" in one day? How were are Sim characters doing? Or had you not worked on them since the day you made them?))

Koko took a step back. Faltering a little and feeling a bit weak in the knees. "...yes....n-no....." she mumbled unable to make a clear response at the heated topic. She leaned on the desk for support. She wasn't going to give in....not with the events of today. Thankfully Yoki came to stand beside her in silent comfort.

((Nice to know if my current job path I'm working towards doesn't work out I have you and Zizzy to inspire dirty romance novels for me to work on....haha))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:46 am
[lol unfortunately the game was mys siter's so when she ran off to uni she ran off with the game too sad BUT I'm getting a new static computer soon, so I may splurge on my own copy of the game and re-make them haha]

Drake noticed her wavering and backed off a little, nervosuly scratching at his head again.
"I just mean genrally." he insisted, covering himself and dropping his eyes to the floor.
"I know waaaaaay back when i was mortal, i was pissed off i died without sewing some oats. i'd hoped to get married, you know? That naturally went out of the window so i cut loose. It was kind of nice, it changed me as a person for the better in a way. Things clarified a bit." he realised he wans't talking much sense and shut up.
"yet again, i find myself having to apologise for being an a**." he said, studying her facial expression

[haha! there's altogether too much eastrogen in this thread...]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:54 am
((lol))

At the mention of marriage and children, Koko looked away a bit sadly. She had place a hand over her stomach and her find left to momentarily let her wonder what her children could have been like. She barely heard what else he said until the last part when she finally snapped out of it. "I told you...it's fine," she replied. "Next just let me make myself scarce so I don't wake up to...it."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:06 pm
" 'it'? " Drake frowned slightly, puzzled. he wondered fi she was talking about Judith. "ok,ok."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:07 pm
[*building a tower* ..... What? THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE TESTOSTERONE. *flexes*]

Judith watched Drake go down the stairs. She was embarrassed and flustered about Koko finding them, she thought she should apologize too. They seemed to have more going than her and Drake and she felt like a homewrecker. Sighing, she got up and put her clothes back on.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:32 pm
[lol RAWR!]

Drake looked up as he spotted Judith enter, unsure if thsi made it better or worse.
"oh, hey..."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:33 pm
((lol))

Koko sighed when she got that Drake didn't get her implication of the word 'it.' Then the phone rang again. By the spirits if its Richard again.... she thought when she stumbled over to the phone.

Her eyes grew big and she turned away from Drake a bit. "F-Fayt.....how was the-.....you're holding up well?.....and your dad?.....Again.....sure-I'll be there as soon as I can-ok?.....See you soon." She hung up the phone and gave a heavy sigh. Kyle was taking Grace's death extremely hard and was getting drunk earlier and earlier. At this rate he was going to lose his job and worse.....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:39 pm
"Hey..." Judith reponded to Drake. She descended the stairs.
"I'm sorry." She said after Koko hung up the phone.

[I just realized, I think my characters are romantically retarded. You guys always seem to have characters that fit each other but mine are just like "lolwut" when it comes to that. xD]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:39 pm
"What's wrong, is Fayt ok?" Drake asked, genuinely concerned by Koko's expression  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:47 pm
[I gotta go now. Need supplies for a school project. I'll talk to you guys later. :3]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:51 pm
Koko looked over to Judith and tried to smile. "It's fine....whats done is done," she gave a slight wave of her hand to not say more.

"Fayt just wants me to come over.....he wants to talk, but he doesn't want to come out of his room while Kyle is home getting drunk again," she replied glancing out to see the now quickly fading sun. "So I've best get going," she said grabbing her keys.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:54 pm
"do you need our help?" Drake offered, worried incase the father got out of hand again. he remembered her injuries form last time  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:03 pm
"The offer is appreciated and duly noted," Koko smiled. "But I'll be fine. He won't take me by surprise again." She opened the back door to leave and called for Yoki. Bly seemed confused when she halted him from coming along. "If I haven't called in an hour to let you know I'm already," she replied. "Then you can worry." With that left, judging where best to avoid the remaining rays of light and got into her truck.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games