Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:55 pm
They have to submit bios. I'm just wondering why so few are submitting.

DA is waiting until SOTF is finished to make sure she has all the info correct, i know that.

Mine is easy to come up with.... I just want more than two NFUs...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:56 pm
ditto.
Im probably going to have to adjust mine onces its posted.  

Sol Walker
Crew

HereticX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:37 am
Why would Admiral Trayer head back to the Remnant? I mean, it's not a very good chance that they'll pardon him, judging by what I've heard said so far, and also, he's still got a very decent fleet; one would think he'd be setting up as a warlord or something. Along with his officers.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:27 pm
Because its an AU damnit!

Now get over your blood feud and get ready for LoP, or this saberstaff will be rammed up your a**.

*pulls out Malista, dorky cousin to balista, Shan's saberstaff*  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:53 pm
Yeah. hurry up already.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:46 pm
Nelowulf
Because its an AU damnit!

Now get over your blood feud and get ready for LoP, or this saberstaff will be rammed up your a**.

*pulls out Malista, dorky cousin to balista, Shan's saberstaff*

AU? Shouldn't it being AU either not make a difference, or even make that more likely? I mean, I'm guessing there weren't as many rouge warlords/Admirals or whatever in the standard universe, so this being AU allows one to add more.
Eh, whatever, it's your NPC. I'm sure there are still plenty of warlords with sizeable portions of the fleet. Hell, maybe it's Trayer's underofficers; Trayer gets the standard Imperial welcome for deserters, and his underofficers scatter with whatever they can grab.  

HereticX

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:56 pm
Yep. the Imperial Fleet aint what it used to be.
its freaking hilarous.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:11 pm
Traer will be pardoned, since Pellaeon did the same thing.

His underofficers are gonna get owned though.  

FrozenPhoenix32

HereticX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:17 pm
Ah, well, still in that case, that probably means that the underofficers are just going to, er, 'mistime' their hyperjumps and end up as warlords.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:24 pm
Wait...are you talking about leading the retreat? I wasn't talking about that...
Oh, I'm sorry, I believe I mistyped. I think, to put it more precisely, Trayer, should he return to the Imperial Remnant, won't be greeted as a desterter, but rather, as a defector.  

HereticX

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:40 pm
well, as long as it all works out in the end and there are a few less imperials in the galaxy.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:53 pm
Yeah, well...a few less Imperials, a few new warlords...whatever it is, they're still a pain to just about everyone else.  

HereticX

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:09 pm
Only to those who don't know how to deal with them  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:15 pm
Or to those who don't have the time, ability+resources, or friends to do so.
The Republic is still redeploying after that battle, there's the likelyhood of another war springing up, and a bunch of greedy, corrupt former Imperial Former Federation naval officers have ships, guns, skills, and opportunity.

They are a big problem, considering that the majority of the galaxy is going to have trouble 'dealing with' a fleet (or even one or two) Imperial Star Destroyers.  

HereticX

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:21 pm
I dunno. for the most part they'll probably find and conquer some back water world and protect their "Little empire" with paranoid devotion.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games