Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:27 pm
Shiranui turned his head to look at Fanglong. "Your speed has increased."A sudden pain in his sides made him bite his lower lip. So that was an attack?!? Deep gashes appeared along the wolfs sides. Shiranui jumped back. He flicked his head tossing the chakram at Fanglong. The wolf then rushed towards Fanglong keeping pace with the chakram. Shiranui jumped in the air and made a handsign. "Fire bullet!"The ball of fire appeared in Shiranui's mouth. He pushed chakra behind it and made it rush towards Fanglong at incredible speeds.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:41 pm
Jubbi standed up, "He is fighting someone now, but who could be?" he said, he then sitted back again, "The only thing that could put up a fight against him is this technique" closing his eyes he started to gather chakra at a incredible speed, his body was sorrounded by crimson chakra that seemed to be alive...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:46 pm
Harimi glared once at Alure, making all of the chakra disappear. "Did I forget to mention that you're not allowed to use jutsu in this realm as well? It woul cause everything to become off balance, and Fanglong would be able to find you, and enter. Remember Alure, this is Hikari's realm.... And you would do well to protect her."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:20 pm
Alure opened his eyes, they transformed back to the normal sharingan, "I wont put her in danger because of my fault" he said, <Dont be a fool, the only way of stoping him is using that technique...> Jubbi said to him, he was angry, Alure finally said...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:24 pm
Hikari looked at Alure. "I'm already in danger.... but it's not your fault, don't worry."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:29 pm
"What is the plan?" he asked to Harimi, "I know we arent a match against Fanglong, but what are we supposed to do?" he wanted to help, but this seemed impossible...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:39 pm
*me and the others were stubbling through the forest to follow fanglong then we see the battle with fanglong*
me: i-i have to stop them... before it too late Grows wings then flies to the battle, then the others follow*
*to fanglong*
fanglong: * his wings started to glow* now i end this
me: SHIRANUI STOP!!!!!!!!!!!
*then all 10 of fanglongs wings glew a gold color then then he unleashed the attack that was said to pierce through a world through then destroy it*
me: SSSSSSTTTTTTOOOOOOPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Shiranui and the Chakram disappeared within a bright flash, then when the flash disappeared a huge crator was left with Shiranui lying in the center of the crator and the Chakram turned to dust*
fanglong: pathetic *then leaves*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:46 pm
Shiranui yelps and whimpers. Its snow white fur stained red by its own blood.
Zero ran into the crater.
He stopped beside the wolf." Dante figured this would happen..."The wolf huffed wincing in pain.
Zero stroked the demons fur.
"He told me to serve you know matter what you thought of it..."The red symbols began to swirl around Zero and the demon."I'll see you soon."The demon barked and burst into snow. The red symbols covered Zero's body and attached themselves. They receded to the spot above Zero's eye and trailed down his neck forming a coller tattoo. Zero felt the demons thoughts."I'm yours now."It said.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:52 pm
Alure sensed one chakra disapeared, he sighed, looking at Hikari, then to Harimi, "Is there even a way to stop him?" he asked...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:58 pm
((With him auto-hitting? No....))

Hikari closed her eyes. When she reopened them, the pupils were golden, but everything else was pitch black. "Harimi...." she muttered, her voice tinted with power.
"I understand." Harimi smiled. Then she turned toward Alure. "Zero is now a jinchuuriki..... Fanglong has... almost destroyed Dante.... so yeah." Her smile vanished. "We're going to die if we go out there. I'm sorry Jubbi, but even you and I are not strong enough to go against my father. We may be with my brother's help, but they would never help a traitor and their enemy."  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:03 pm
Alure looked down, "This will be the biggest challenge we would face" he looked at her again, "I must try even if we dont win" he laughed, <You really are weird boy, but you are right, we must do something> Jubbi was serious now...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:08 pm
Hikari smiled a true smile. The first smile she's ever smiled by herself without Harimi. "Now I know why.... Hikari fell in love with you..."

Harimi smiled too, noticing her jinchuuriki smiling for real. Heh... Hikari fell in love finally, eh? "Then we're going to fight!" Harimi pumped her first in the air, her velvet red hair sizzling like fire.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:13 pm
Alure blushed, he then looked at Hikari, "We must face him now, if no... the village could be destructed" he wanted to fight him, and knew what a god was capable of...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:17 pm
Hikari's smile faded and was replaced with a look of cold seriousness. "Here's the deal..." she pulled out a scroll, putting it on the ground so that Alure could see it too. "This is Fanglong, he is the head of the entire demon kingdom, sadly. Anyway, he is not easily taken down, since he is a Demon God. However, there is one weakness of his that he may not even know himself... it's his tenth tail. The one farthest to the right. If you cut that off, you're cutting off half of his chakra supply right there. Cut them all off, and you have yourself a dead Demon God. But... that isn't going to be easy, since getting to his tail will be difficult." Hikari looked at Alure, her gold/black eyes flickered once like a candle. A sudden thought came, but she tried hard to push it down, making a clearly noticeable face.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:28 pm
"This will be... dificult" Alure said, <The last time I managed to create a sword that could cut the tails easier, its the sword that you have attached to your back> Jubbi said, the yamato was crafted from a horn of his...

Alure smiled, "We have everything we needed" he said, when he looked to Hikari, "Hikari-chan, are you alright?" he asked...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games