Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:13 am
Mira shrugged slightly, and bit her lip.She knew what they could do and she was ready, but had no idea on how to say it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:13 pm
Oblen crosses his arms. "Uh... Well... you sure you don't know anything you would want to be doing?" He asks looking down to the ground a bit.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:39 pm
Mira opened her mouth to say something but closed it again and shook her head quickly, a light blush crossing her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:26 pm
Oblen looks up and tilts his head, noticing Mira was about to speak to stop and blush. He thinks a bit before finally getting a hint at what she may be strugging with. He looks up a bit to find a way to ask before looking at Mira and asking "Um... You... Ready for... it?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:14 am
Mira's blush turned a deep red and she nooded slightly, chewing on her lower lip.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:19 pm
Oblen nods, looking aroung a bit and looking a bit red himself. "Uh... Alright... do we... go in your room?... or... the bathroom?... or... um... where?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:32 am
Mira continued to chew on her lip, her face growing redder with each second that passed "The bedroom I guess...." Her heart was pounding in her chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:10 pm
Oblen looks over to Mira who was redder and chuckles a bit to say "Well, we better get in there then... before your head turns fully into a tomato." He then stands up and walking towards Mira.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:14 pm
Mira nodded slightly and stood up.Her hands were shaking slightly and she was still chewing on her lip.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:59 pm
Oblen tilts his head to look back at Mira as he opens her bedroom door. "You really shouldn't be too nervous... nothing will go wrong."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:49 am
Mira blushed slightly and walked into the room "I can't help it...."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:38 pm
Oblen nods, looking over to Mira. "Yeah, I know you really can't help the nerves... but I'm just making sure you know that it'll be alright." He then sits on the bed and rubs the back of his neck, trying to think of what to do for her first time.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:46 pm
Mira nodded slightly and chewed on the inside of her cheek "I know that...." She stood by the door, unsure of what to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:21 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Well... you... coming over here?"

((Time skip? sweatdrop ))  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:34 pm
((Lol yeah, I can't think of what else to put without going against the guidelines.))

A few hours later Mira lay next to Oblen, her breathing light and even as she slept.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games