Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ellerial

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:35 pm
User Image

Sylvia Callahan

~Pureblood~ ~Unsorted~ ~First Year~

Sylvia had travelled in silence form the boathouse to the Great Hall with the rest of the students, her mind lost in its own train of thought. Where would she be put? In the end she knew it wouldn't matter too much, she would still get the same education, but the group of people she would be surrounded by would be a factor. She dreaded the posibility of being in Slytherin among self-important people who would rather cheat and impose thier will on others than do the work themselves. At least, that's what she had heard about it. She had a work-ethic, and her love for learning would never allow her to not do her own work. She wouldn't mind any of the other three houses, they were at least good people and she would be able to find her niche in any one of them.

As she heard her name called, her train of thought was immediately broken and she looked at the chair with wide eyes. She didn't like being the center of attention, she was far more content making things run in the background instead of being the forefront of anything. However, it was part of the school, and if she wanted to find her niche, she had to sit. She walked up the stairs with careful steps and sat down gingerly, awaiting the hat. 'Please not Slytherin.' Her thoughts pressed.

Quote:

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a very calm and collected person. I don't tend to upset very easily and prefer to keep to myself. I love learning and broadening my horizons. If I hear about something obscure, I'm likely to look it up, just so I can know something new. I love reading, possibly more than a young girl should. I'm always found with either my nose in a book, or a book tucked under my arm. With my eidetic memory, I'm chalked full of information, sometimes a bit too much, but I love every moment of it. I'm rather shy and don't talk a lot unless prompted. But once one get's me to open up a bit more I'm friendly, although a bit quiet still. I'm not much of a leader(mostly because I hate it) and I don't like being the center of attention if I can avoid it. I'm a people watcher to some degree and I'm very intuitive about the needs of others and enjoy hearing peoples opinions. I'm open minded and love to hear about everything new.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Sir Spazalots
User Image
User Image

Trina moved towards the sorting hat as her name was called. She sat on the stool. Where will I go? she thought as the hat fell upon her head.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Kind, Intelligent, smart, creative, ambitious, driven, respectful, organized, helpful.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Intelligent I see,
Ambitious as well...
I know where you should go!

Ravenclaw!

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:11 pm
__--Alaric Fallrein--__

Unsorted First Year

This is the end Hold your breath
User Image
And count to ten Feel the earth move
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Alaric heard his name called. His feet felt very heavy as they dragged him towards their destination. He felt his fingers close around the hat. Alaric took in a heavy breath, and put it on. His eyes drifted around the room as he waited for the Hat's decision.

------------------
Thor
((OOC- ))
Hear my heart burst again

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm brave, daring, fair, perceptive, cautious, sometimes kind, stealthy and clever. I'm protective of my friends and family, and I am fiercely passionate and headstrong. I am not book-smart, more clever and common sense. I'm a little intimidating sometimes. I sometimes have a good sense of humor.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:09 am
User ImageUser Image
Virgil smiled as his sister got into Slytherin it was a shame about the other two students who did not have what it would take. I guess it was not there destiny... but I will show how great I am As his name was called up he walked up to the podium and looked at the hat. And this rutty thing is going to tell me my destiny well I won't need it I'll do no mater what house it puts me in I will become great. Virgil thought to himself to cover to the fact that he was afraid about what house he was in would his father look down on him if he was anything but a Slytherin, what if he got placed somewhere else and Darius ended up in the house he should be in, would the half blood gain more affection and love then he would there roles be reversed. Gritting his teeth Virgil sat down as the hat was placed on him.
User Image

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm proud, arrogant, boastful, I'm skilled lair, I like being in the spotlight even if I don't show any interest in the subject I'm determent to show I'm the best. The only one I don't mind losing to is my twin sister since we shared so much I'd let her have some of the glory... I don't like how she's fathers favorite though.  

Xistund

jalapeno hat

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:04 am
User Image

Morgandy ● Eleanor ● Garwood
Eleven ● Unsorted● First Year

home is b e h i n d . . .
the world a h e a d . . .
and there are many paths to t r e a d . . .

Morgandy stood anxiously in line. She felt weak in the knees, but she knew everything would be over soon, unless the Sorting Hat decided it couldn't decide. After hundreds of years of sorting, she doubted that she would be the first one who wasn't sorted. She felt proud to be here, and looked around at everyone here, and breathed a sigh of relief.

through s h a d o w . . .
'til the edge of n i g h t . . .
until the stars are all a l i g h t . . .

People say that, in a nutshell, I am highly excitable, but not stupid. I'm very eager to please, and very eager to prove myself. I am quite the prolific reader, and I also love to draw. Generally, I'm a pretty cheerful person, and I'm definitely easy to get to know. I've done my best to make a mask for myself and to be brave in spite of my previous trauma and a tumultuous family life.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:12 am
Eve Fallrein
User Image
Unsorted First Year

Eve heard her name called from the scroll. She bit down on her lip and slowly rose from the bench. She began to walk towards the hat, feeling two thousand eyes drilling through her body. Within a few moments she had reached the stool and so she sat, placing the hat on her head.

Where worlds collide
And days are dark
But you’ll never have my heart
**--_Out of Character-- _--**

People say that I'm graceful, poised, very intelligent, clever, and kind to the bone. I feel a certain pressure to maintain this reputation, but inside I am unafraid and willing to fight for those I love, though they're aren't many. I have grown a hard edge since my parents died 6 years ago. I can be bitter.

Kai Sparrowheart

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:27 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Ellerial
User Image

Sylvia Callahan

~Pureblood~ ~Unsorted~ ~First Year~

Sylvia had travelled in silence form the boathouse to the Great Hall with the rest of the students, her mind lost in its own train of thought. Where would she be put? In the end she knew it wouldn't matter too much, she would still get the same education, but the group of people she would be surrounded by would be a factor. She dreaded the posibility of being in Slytherin among self-important people who would rather cheat and impose thier will on others than do the work themselves. At least, that's what she had heard about it. She had a work-ethic, and her love for learning would never allow her to not do her own work. She wouldn't mind any of the other three houses, they were at least good people and she would be able to find her niche in any one of them.

As she heard her name called, her train of thought was immediately broken and she looked at the chair with wide eyes. She didn't like being the center of attention, she was far more content making things run in the background instead of being the forefront of anything. However, it was part of the school, and if she wanted to find her niche, she had to sit. She walked up the stairs with careful steps and sat down gingerly, awaiting the hat. 'Please not Slytherin.' Her thoughts pressed.

Quote:

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a very calm and collected person. I don't tend to upset very easily and prefer to keep to myself. I love learning and broadening my horizons. If I hear about something obscure, I'm likely to look it up, just so I can know something new. I love reading, possibly more than a young girl should. I'm always found with either my nose in a book, or a book tucked under my arm. With my eidetic memory, I'm chalked full of information, sometimes a bit too much, but I love every moment of it. I'm rather shy and don't talk a lot unless prompted. But once one get's me to open up a bit more I'm friendly, although a bit quiet still. I'm not much of a leader(mostly because I hate it) and I don't like being the center of attention if I can avoid it. I'm a people watcher to some degree and I'm very intuitive about the needs of others and enjoy hearing peoples opinions. I'm open minded and love to hear about everything new.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Calm and collected,
A love of learning, you say?
A great mind you have,
It's clear where you should go...

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:33 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Unsorted
First Year

User ImageLocation: Great Hall

Chloe stood in the crowd of first years who had yet to be sorted into their houses. She was still rather nervous about being sorted herself. The thoughts of her ending up in Slytherin were still haunting her and it probably wouldn't stop until the sorting was done and over with. Watching others go up and get sorted Chloe tried to keep herself calm. Which went well until she heard her name being called throughout the hall? Walking over nervously she sat down on the stool and waited for the sorting hat to place her in a house. 'Please don't put me in Slytherin...' she thought.

With: Other unsorted first years

OOC: ---
User Image

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell: Chloe is a kind and caring student who’s passionate about everything she does. Quiet most of the time she usually has her head buried in a book and doesn’t bother with everyone’s personal business. Following the rules and concentrating on her studies Chloe would never miss a class or roam the halls late at night. She also tends to be rather shy when it comes to being around others as she constantly worries about what other people with think.

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:43 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Kai Sparrowheart
__--Alaric Fallrein--__

Unsorted First Year

This is the end Hold your breath
User Image
And count to ten Feel the earth move
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Alaric heard his name called. His feet felt very heavy as they dragged him towards their destination. He felt his fingers close around the hat. Alaric took in a heavy breath, and put it on. His eyes drifted around the room as he waited for the Hat's decision.

------------------
Thor
((OOC- ))
Hear my heart burst again

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm brave, daring, fair, perceptive, cautious, sometimes kind, stealthy and clever. I'm protective of my friends and family, and I am fiercely passionate and headstrong. I am not book-smart, more clever and common sense. I'm a little intimidating sometimes. I sometimes have a good sense of humor.

Oh! It is clear where you should be
Daring and Brave, Headstrong as well

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:46 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Xistund
User ImageUser Image
Virgil smiled as his sister got into Slytherin it was a shame about the other two students who did not have what it would take. I guess it was not there destiny... but I will show how great I am As his name was called up he walked up to the podium and looked at the hat. And this rutty thing is going to tell me my destiny well I won't need it I'll do no mater what house it puts me in I will become great. Virgil thought to himself to cover to the fact that he was afraid about what house he was in would his father look down on him if he was anything but a Slytherin, what if he got placed somewhere else and Darius ended up in the house he should be in, would the half blood gain more affection and love then he would there roles be reversed. Gritting his teeth Virgil sat down as the hat was placed on him.
User Image

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm proud, arrogant, boastful, I'm skilled lair, I like being in the spotlight even if I don't show any interest in the subject I'm determent to show I'm the best. The only one I don't mind losing to is my twin sister since we shared so much I'd let her have some of the glory... I don't like how she's fathers favorite though.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. The hat had barely touched his head before shouting...
Slytherin!

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:01 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Akira ❝Kira❞Maclachlan▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Well she wants to be the ♚queen♚
Then she thinks
about her scene
P u l l s her hair back as she SCREAMS
"I don't really wanna be ♚queen♚"

You see her confidence is tragic
But her intuition magic

Akira waited patiently for her name to be called. When it was, she walked up to the professor. "Wonder where I'll be."

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quieter than my sister. While she'd rather go out and experience things, I'm much more content inside reading about it. I have my mother's manners, as well as her charm. I'd really not do things that I don't want to do, and sometimes I throw tantrums. Those usually get me what I want.

First YearUnsortedSingle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:19 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

jalapeno_hat2000
User Image

Morgandy ● Eleanor ● Garwood
Eleven ● Unsorted● First Year

home is b e h i n d . . .
the world a h e a d . . .
and there are many paths to t r e a d . . .

Morgandy stood anxiously in line. She felt weak in the knees, but she knew everything would be over soon, unless the Sorting Hat decided it couldn't decide. After hundreds of years of sorting, she doubted that she would be the first one who wasn't sorted. She felt proud to be here, and looked around at everyone here, and breathed a sigh of relief.

through s h a d o w . . .
'til the edge of n i g h t . . .
until the stars are all a l i g h t . . .

People say that, in a nutshell, I am highly excitable, but not stupid. I'm very eager to please, and very eager to prove myself. I am quite the prolific reader, and I also love to draw. Generally, I'm a pretty cheerful person, and I'm definitely easy to get to know. I've done my best to make a mask for myself and to be brave in spite of my previous trauma and a tumultuous family life.

Hm, intelligent
And talented I see
It's clear where you should be...

Ravenclaw!

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:28 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Kai Sparrowheart
Eve Fallrein
User Image
Unsorted First Year

Eve heard her name called from the scroll. She bit down on her lip and slowly rose from the bench. She began to walk towards the hat, feeling two thousand eyes drilling through her body. Within a few moments she had reached the stool and so she sat, placing the hat on her head.

Where worlds collide
And days are dark
But you’ll never have my heart
**--_Out of Character-- _--**

People say that I'm graceful, poised, very intelligent, clever, and kind to the bone. I feel a certain pressure to maintain this reputation, but inside I am unafraid and willing to fight for those I love, though they're aren't many. I have grown a hard edge since my parents died 6 years ago. I can be bitter.

Clever and Intelligent...
Willing to fight, I see...
But hard edged and bitter...
You would work well in here...

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:08 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

murruelecreuset
Chloe Clarisse
Unsorted
First Year

User ImageLocation: Great Hall

Chloe stood in the crowd of first years who had yet to be sorted into their houses. She was still rather nervous about being sorted herself. The thoughts of her ending up in Slytherin were still haunting her and it probably wouldn't stop until the sorting was done and over with. Watching others go up and get sorted Chloe tried to keep herself calm. Which went well until she heard her name being called throughout the hall? Walking over nervously she sat down on the stool and waited for the sorting hat to place her in a house. 'Please don't put me in Slytherin...' she thought.

With: Other unsorted first years

OOC: ---
User Image

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell: Chloe is a kind and caring student who’s passionate about everything she does. Quiet most of the time she usually has her head buried in a book and doesn’t bother with everyone’s personal business. Following the rules and concentrating on her studies Chloe would never miss a class or roam the halls late at night. She also tends to be rather shy when it comes to being around others as she constantly worries about what other people with think.

kind and caring, I see
Not a bad mind either..
Follows the rules, eh
I think where you should go

Hufflepuff!

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:41 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Violet the Maestro
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Akira ❝Kira❞Maclachlan▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Well she wants to be the ♚queen♚
Then she thinks
about her scene
P u l l s her hair back as she SCREAMS
"I don't really wanna be ♚queen♚"

You see her confidence is tragic
But her intuition magic

Akira waited patiently for her name to be called. When it was, she walked up to the professor. "Wonder where I'll be."

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quieter than my sister. While she'd rather go out and experience things, I'm much more content inside reading about it. I have my mother's manners, as well as her charm. I'd really not do things that I don't want to do, and sometimes I throw tantrums. Those usually get me what I want.

First YearUnsortedSingle

Hmm calm and enjoys reading...
Behaves well...
Obviously you belong in...

Ravenclaw!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games