Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:31 pm

Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli giggled as Cameron poked her side and piled food onto her plate when it suddenly appeared. She could hear the howler but she paid no attention until her sisters name was screeched at full volume. At once she turned to see where it was coming from just in time to watch the girl who had received it send a note fluttering over to her older sister. She stared curiously wondering what was going on. "What do you think that was about?" She asked Cameron in surprise. Her sister getting in trouble wasn't anything new but the little Hufflepuff couldn't possibly have done anything wrong.
OOC:...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:40 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron bit his bottom lip lightly. "I dunno," he said honestly. Adalaide seemed to be a good kid. One that always listened. She was in Hufflepuff for a reason, right? But Michelle, on the other hand, was in Slytherin. "Maybe Michelle put her up to something?" he offered his suggestion of what could have maybe happened.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Maia Hart

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:41 pm

~Celia Edevane, Year 1 Griffindor~
~~The blind, harmonious witch~~
~First day, the sorting ceremony~

"Yep, you guessed it!" chimed the girl in a bubbly voice. "I'm fine, though, really--I have really good hearing. I can figure out where things are, and I can feel and smell and taste things better, too.. well, a little better, anyway. I rely on my hearing a lot" She paused and thought for a second. "You sound very nice--you've got a soft voice that's very kind. Would it be all right if I felt your face?"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:57 pm

User Image
Through the wind and the rain
He stands hard as a stone
In a world that he can't rise above
But his dreams give him wings
And he flies to a place where he's loved

Ɍomulus Ѵeryn Ƀleiddiaid

~Concrete Angel~

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

Romy gasped. She was blind?! How cool! "I can help you too! A-and yes, you can feel my face!"/b] he said, a bit louder. He was excited, so his dimples were showing in his smile.

Wearing
{OOC:}

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

What is this place?: Gryffindor Table✧ Who are you again?: Celia✦ What are my inner thoughts?: Eeep!!✧ What I'm singing: On The Brightside✦

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel boy with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:21 pm

Charlotte Leavold
Me
First Year Gryffindor
11 Years old~ Single~ Adventuring, what are you doing?
***************~~~```***************``~~~*************

Charlotte walked up to the big table. Timidly she looked for an open spot. It seemed like everybody already knew someone there. Finally after some time standing awkwardly in the doorway of the great hall she found a open spot. Despite being a bit shy she put a smile on her face and sat down.
"Hi" she said to the person sitting next to her, hoping that they would be nice.

***********~-____-~************

~~Out of Character-   ~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~User Image~~~~~
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:23 pm

The girl smiled sincerely. "Oh? Thank you so much!" It was rare that someone would so readily agree to have her hands on their face... and he had offered to help, too? How thoughtful! She reached her hands forward and began to travel over his face with her fingers. She pushed and pulled lightly at the flesh, taking care not to poke the eyes; her hands were that of a sculptor working with firm clay. "I used to be able to see, so I'll soon have an idea what you'd look like if I could... but what color are your eyes and your hair and skin?"

Maia Hart

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:25 pm

Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli glanced at her sister then shookher head. "No. Mitchy's intense, but she loves Ada, she would never do anything to hurt her. Ever." Elli shrugged. They're were a lot of things she detested about her older sister, but she knew Michelle would never hurt her best friend no matter what.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:36 pm

♫ Feeling: Surprised
♫ Company: Gryffindors
♫ What I'm thinking: Oh, look, Remy's back...
♫ What am I doing; Watching the Sorting!
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin watched quietly, still in an odd mood from before. She just couldn't make up her mind. She glanced up toward the Head Mistress as she spoke, the turned her attention to the table. She put food onto her plate, and started eating. When she finished, she took a sip of pumpkin juice. Remy left, she vaguely wondered where she was going. Caitlin looked up when a girl bumped into the table, then jumped when Adalaide got a letter that yelled. She believed that it was called a howler, a few people had spoken about it before.

OOC: Hey, I just wanted to let you know I probably won't be on as often. My Great Aunt and Cousin died in a fire this week...I'm sort of hoping it doesn't effect the quality of my writing, and I apologize in advance.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron shrugged. "If you say so," he said quietly. He couldn't disagree with Elli's statement. The girl knew Michelle better than he had, and the bleach blonde got along with him, and several others, perfectly fine. She just seemed a tad odd. Especially when she stared at him for no reason. A lot of the time, it seemed as though she was studying him, which made the boy feel strange and awkward.

wearing

((I'm so sorry for you and your family's loss ): I really do hope you all feel better!))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:53 pm

Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli saw the look on his face and almost laughed. "She's a little off I know, and she is the type to get who ever the hell she wants in trouble but not Adalaide." She shrugged. She really didn't know Michelle that well, but she did know the second year was a snake through and through and that she wasn't trust worhty, but she also knew from the letters they exchanged frequently that Ada was the only person who could rely on the blonde through and through.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:20 pm

User Image

Ɍomulus Ѵeryn Ƀleiddiaid

~Concrete Angel~

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

Romy smiled as the girl touched his face. She asked him to discribe the colours of himself. He thought a bit, thinking of details to tell her. "My eyes are light blue, with little spots of darker blue, my hair is a pale, blond-ish-brown, and I'm very pale skinned." he said, hoping his discription was good enough. He gently touched her hand, trying to convey warmth and friendship.

Wearing

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

What is this place?: Gryffindor Table✧ Who are you again?: Celia✦ What are my inner thoughts?: Details, details✧ What I'm singing: On The Brightside✦

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:43 pm

The girl smiled as she began to see the boy in her mind--a crudely-painted picture, true, and fuzzy from years of poor vision, but she found it pleasant. "Ah... such a nice face. You're very handsome," she complimented peculiarly. Her voice had a hint of a mother telling her child he was beautiful, yet she was entirely sincere. Furthermore, she wasn't romantically interested in him as she said it--at least, not at this time. "Romy... thank you, you're very kind," she added as she tugged his cheeks sideways and examined the outside of his nostrils with her pinky.

Maia Hart

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:51 pm

User Image

Ɍomulus Ѵeryn Ƀleiddiaid

~Concrete Angel~

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

Romy's smile widened when she said he was beautiful. "Thank you. You're beautiful too!" he said lightly. He held his breath when she started playing with his nose. He blinked, letting his long lashes linger on his pale cheeks for an extra second. He opened his eyes again, and smiled.

Wearing

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

What is this place?: Gryffindor Table✧ Who are you again?: Celia✦ What are my inner thoughts?: Details, details✧ What I'm singing: On The Brightside✦

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:02 pm

Celia nodded. "Oh, you're quite welcome!" She giggled and let go of his face. "The doctor says I'll probably never see again, but if I do I'll try to see if the picture in my mind is close to what you really look like, okay?" She wiped her hands on a napkin and turned back to the table. "So, do you know what our class schedule is like?" she asked as she skewered a bowl of pudding with her fork.

Maia Hart

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:09 pm

User Image

Ɍomulus Ѵeryn Ƀleiddiaid

~Concrete Angel~

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

Romy smiled again. "I don't. I haven't gotten a schedule yet. When we do, I will read it out for you." he promised. He was glad to have a friend, particularly one as sweet as Celia. He took another sip of milk, a bite of chicken, and turned back to her.

Wearing

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

What is this place?: Gryffindor Table✧ Who are you again?: Celia✦ What are my inner thoughts?: Food!✧ What I'm singing: On The Brightside✦

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games