Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:14 pm

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ɉɑɗєɳ Șɑɭɭɨɳɢ

Jade let out a tiny laugh at the fact this girl was related Gracie. It shouldn't have surprised him though since she did say most of her family was in Slytherin. He then fixated his eyes on hers trying to get a good read on her which seemed more troublesome then most people were but realized she didn't really care for her cousin. Thinking carefully he tried to word he said very carefully.
"Oh I should have realized it you sort of look alike. Yea we rode the train together... She helped me out when I got my trunk stuck."
After he spoke Jade face turned up in a grin he couldn't help it but the thoughts of Gracie from the day started to flood back in.
✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗☠✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗
Jades Theme

Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:21 pm

Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora returned his grin, her eyes darting downwards shyly. Oh my Gods he's a second year!" she thought excitedly, giggling a bit in her quiet, cute manner. Slowly her eyes raised to meet his. "'M rather happy abou' it. Me mum an Da were Slytherin, so i'll have made them proud. Though, they would have been happy at any house. Probably Ravenclaw would have been the only other ecstatic one, though. Me Aunt is from Ravenclaw. She's a Professor here, now." The girl reached up and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before reaching out to pour herself a glass of pumpkin juice. She took a small sip, then sighed. Thank the Gods that it was sweetened. Unsweetened pumpkin juice was definitely an acquired tasted. She almost shuddered at the thought.

"What abou' you, Dominic? Do you like it here?"

Currently: Talking with Dom at the Slytherin Table.Outfit: Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: Oh Gods is he cute... and he's talking to me!

little_kitten52

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:29 pm

How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Neutral
Thoughts: ......
With: Ronyo

Marina nodded. "They're definitely an intriguing bunch." Her gaze drifted over each of the new snakes, making careful notes about each of them in her mind. "I think the root of the problem lies with the way most of these ones are brought up. They're raised to believe that they're superior to others and that view sticks with them. Then they marry people exactly like them and raise their children the exact same way. If this obsession with conforming did not exist the ideals of many members of this house would not exist." That was honestly what she thought. The purist beliefs were passed from father to son, mother to daughter, in her opinion. It took a lot of strength of character to challenge that, and most Slytherins did not have it. Marina dwelled on her own words pensively, as she continued to scan the table. Michelle appeared to be staring at Damien with a rather twisted smile, she was no doubt plotting something, consumed with revenge. She wondered if Ada was oblivious to her friend's need for vengeance or just chose to ignore it. Either way, she should at least warn Damien. He had changed, that was obvious, though if for the better was yet to be seen. He probably didn't really deserve, whatever Michelle was planning, though Marina did think he should apologize to Ada. Almost dying didn't excuse him for being cruel.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:34 pm

So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fifth Year Seeker, Slytherin Prefect
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Bright, blonde bouncing curls cascaded down her back as she finally arrived to the table, late, a quick detour to the common room had taken nearly half an hour, just to perfect the final details of the dueling club she was starting this year. Sashaying hips meandered up to her house table, and, waving to each of her teammates in turn, she finally spotted her little cousin in the midst. "Dom- hey-! Ready for quidditch this year?" The newly appointed prefect flashed a grin as she joined beside him.

Desires: Perfection
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:58 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Second Year, 𝔅eater

User Image

Dom smirked, hearing that she too, had finally that lingered within the school. He had to chuckle, having a parent- or at least- parent figure made the freedom of Hogwarts just a bit more difficult.... and he has two.
" It's brilliant here... Oh- Really? That's definitely going to make things... interesting... My mum just started here as one of the nurses, she used to be a healer at St. Mungos-- now any time I get the bloody sniffles she'll come running...

And my cousin..."
But before he could finish, a vivacious upperclassman sat directly at Dominic's opposite side, fondly reminiscent. And, unbeknownst to him, being utterly noisy.

"Oh, hey Belles. Eliora, this is my cousin, Belle. Belle, this is Eliora... and of course I'm ready, been practicing all summer long."

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 142lbs ☣ Age: 12
Slytherin Table
╚═══════════════════╝
G
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:05 pm

Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora smiled at the new arrival to the conversation, a bubbly blond with what appeared to be a cunning - or nasty - smirk she could wield. Eli held out her hand. "'Ello. Pleasure to meet you." She flashed the girl a smile, a little more confident than when she had smiled at Dominic, and waited for the girl to shake her hand before turning back to Dominic. Her eyes lit up at the mention of him playing quidditch.

"Well that's both lucky and... annoying..." Eli laughed. "You play quidditch? But didn't you say you're only a second year? What position do you play?"

Currently: Talking with Dom at the Slytherin Table.Outfit: Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: Thank Goodness she's his cousin...

little_kitten52

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:40 pm

Cut me down, but it's you who have further to fall
Ghost town and haunted love

User Image
Eve ~Acelynn ~Fallrein
First Year~ Slytherin~Single~Twin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Eve broke out of a reverie and noticed a few things. She saw a light-haired girl looking at her. She saw a girl and a handsome boy talking about quidditch, and she heard two upperclassmen talking about how most of the first years seemed to all be bigoted and aristocratic. This rubbed her the wrong way, even though she knew what the girl was saying. She decided to talk to the boy and the other first year. "Hello, I'm Eve. Are you a fourth or fifth year?" The second question was aimed towards Dominic, but she didn't know his name yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I won't fall, I am titanium
~~~
(~``~ out of character-- ~``~)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:59 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Second Year, 𝔅eater

User Image

Oblivious to his cousins true intentions, he only chuckled as he watched both girls shake hands with eager simplicity. Belle suddenly grew quiet, turning to her food and tucking a stray curl behind her ear closest to them, eavesdropping. Dominic's grin widened, his cocky inhibitions finally rising to the surface-- he knew he couldn't hold it in long.

"Heh, I'm beater, and they'll let first years try out on occasion, but upperclassmen almost always get first choice... almost, always. Anyway, do you play?" He wondered, tilting his head to the side. Just then, another girl spoke up, and he aimed crystalline blue eyes toward her.

"Neither, actually- I'm a second year. Dominic Montague, nice to meet you."

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 142lbs ☣ Age: 12
Slytherin Table
╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:12 pm

User Image
Eve ~Acelynn ~Fallrein

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Eve's pale eyes widened. Only a second year? What was in the meat?
" Oh, you looked older. Oh yeah, My last name's Fallrein. Eve Fallrein."
She held out her hand. She felt bad for barging in on their conversation, but what else could she do? She didn't know who here was nice and who wasn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~
(~``~ out of character-- ~``~)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:55 pm

User Image
The Blood Baron
Ghost of Slytherin House

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The Bloody Baron's eyes shifted from student to student as he quietly observed each and every one of them. The new batch of first years showed promise in this Great Hall lit by thousands of candles on the Opening Feast night. Too bad he could only sit and watch as the students devour the food each year.

The Baron's flight was anything but graceful, as he glided over the heads of student, not caring if the chains passed through them or not. He was intangible; the chains wouldn't hurt. He abruptly stopped over a concentrated patch of first years and introduced himself, "I'm the Bloody Baron, ghost of Slytherin House. Welcome to Hogwarts."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Heart knows no sorrow like the sorrow of regretting."
- Martha L. Hoffman

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:57 pm

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Jasmine Acacia▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▄▄▄Fifth Year▄▄▄▄Slytherin▄▄▄▄Prefect▄▄▄▄Keeper▄▄▄▄Single▄▄▄▄Lonesome Triplet▄▄▄▄

Someday you will find me
Caught beneath the l a n d s l i d e
In a ☆champagne supernova☆
A ☆champagne supernova☆ in the SKY
Wake up the ۞ DAWN۞ and ask her why
A dreamer dreams, she never dies
Wipe that ☂tear☂ a w a y now from your eye
Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannonball
Where were you...?

Jasmine could tell that the first years were a pretty interesting group. Even more so than last year's, although that was probably because there was an ever increasing distance between her age and that of the average first year. She smiled to herself as she saw Belle. "Well, isn't this interesting Belle," she said lightly. "Both of us prefects and all. I suppose they couldn't decide which one of us is the most awesome. Jasmine laughed. As far as she knew, the new prefects were always a boy and a girl. She was certain that if her sister were still alive, she would have been a possibility for prefect in Ravenclaw.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:59 pm

Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora shook her head, laughing. "No, i could never... i've never flown before. Except on one of those little toy brooms, you know? I'd be wicked scared." She looked up at Dominic. "Unless, that is, you'd like to teach me?" she winked and laughed. "i've never played before..." Eli looked at the other first year. Eve she said. She held out her hand to the girl. "Ello. 'M Eliora. Eliora Blake. i think i saw you on the train..." Just then, Eliora caught sight of the Bloody Baron and gasped, covering her mouth as her gasp turned into a giggle. "Oh my!"

Currently: Talking with Dom and Eve at the Slytherin Table.Outfit: Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: Quidditch? Me?

((Has the food appeared? Students are still being Sorted.))

little_kitten52

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:02 pm

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Virgil walked up to the table with a huge grin on his face not only did his sister make it to the right house he did too. He found her and sat by her. "See Jazz Percy is nothing but a crazy scarecrow" He said with a small laugh as he looked across the table unknown to him that his half brother had just been called up to the hat.
User Image
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:10 pm

The hours pass

The clock still runs

And yet here I am.

User Image

Erianthe Acacia

Eternal Third YearRavenclawGhost

Erianthe had just gone looking for the Bloody Baron when she remembered that tonight was the Opening Feast. Time didn't matter so much to her anymore. Not when there were other things to think about. The ghost floated over to the Slytherin table, not really feeling much like visiting with her old housemates. After all, it had been her brother who had murdered her and he was a Ravenclaw. "Can't believe summer's over already," Erianthe sighed as she sat next to her sister. "Hey, no fair! Your hair's gotten lighter! Wait, are you a prefect now?" So much had changed since her death. She still hadn't yet told Jasmine about Zane though.

Only the good die young...

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:12 pm

User Image
Eve ~Acelynn ~Fallrein

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Eve took the girls hand with a light smile and shook it. When she saw the ghost she started a little. Eve thought the girl looked familiar as well, so she nodded when the girl sayed she might have seen her.

~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~
(~``~ out of character-- ohmygosh had you asked if you could sit with me on the train? ~``~)[/align
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games