Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image"this is more fun than sticking dynamite in a barrel of fish." Said George.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image

Sarah smirked. she shot down more guards. "You're welcome." She said as she shot. Sarah backed up a few feet, looking around for more. She felt somthing press against her back. She growled. It was a gun, so not Matt, she heard the words, "stand down." She growled then the wind blew. Reveiling the Umbrella symbol on the back of her neck. The man backed up a foot. She turned around and shot him in the head. "Fool'd ya didn't i?"

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:38 pm
((I never said we were at the bunker.... I'm just gonna assume that George jumped out of his copter, which crashlanded into our one. I'll reply a little later, kind of busy now. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:41 pm
User Image"I think there all dead." Said George. As a bullet found its way into his chest right next to his heart. "aww how many times do i gotta say it my heart aint real you assholes." Said George as he shot the guard who shot him. "tsk tsk tsk freaking morons." Said George.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image

Sarah smirked. She looked around. "Exactly. They should know by now that just about the only way to kill an infected, is by a bullet to the head." She shook her head. She turned to Tori, "You have fun there?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

Kyosuke yawned, absent mindfully looking over to the gates of the airfield. His expression turned from boredom to shock as he said, "Oh no...... BROKEN GATE!!" He shouted to get the attention of the others. The Gate had been broken by a piece of the Helicopter's Tail that flew into it and now the fire was attracting Thousands of Zombies. Kyosuke brought out his guns, opening fire on the Zombies, who were gaining in vast numbers. "I NEED A LITTLE HELP OVER HERE!" He shouted back at everyone as he continued shooting.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
But I'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:52 pm
Tori gave her a little solute. "Aye!" she confermed, shooting another.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:58 pm
User ImageGeorge Ran towards the broken gate and laid down a line of incindenary grenades tied a string to there pins ran back a few feet and pulled the string removing the pins. The grenades went off and engulfed the zombies and the tail of the copter in flames and if George was right in a few more second it would explode. George was rather safe then sorry he grabbed a large piece of wreckage and two metal i beams and put them up to protect everyone. Then after that he heard a loud boom and saw raining flaming body parts." Get the wounded into the helicopter and get it off the ground." Said George as he used the Submachine gun to cover the gate from the infecteds that didnt die from the explosion.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

Kyosuke looked around. "What Helicopter? Our one is Down!" Kyosuke looked around, before spotting a plane in the Hanger. It was an Old C- 130 Military transport plane, one he was used to flying. "George, look at that plane!" Kyosuke shouted, "Look, if I can refuel it, the refueling generator will make a lot of noise and will attract a heap load of zombies... but its our only shot at getting out of here!" He shouted.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image

Sarah chuckled. Then, slemt the scent of decaying flesh drawing near. She turned, after hearing Kyosuke yell. She reloaded the machine gun with aa clip she'd stolen from the guards. Then she started to run to Kyosuke. Shooting zombies as they came closer. Shooting them down in rows at they came at them.

She glanced at Kyosuke. "We hijacked one from some Umbrella soldiers! It's over there waiting." She said to him.

((EDITED))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:04 pm
Tori was beside Sarah, doing the same.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image"move the wounded that way to the plane get them on it start refueling it ill set up a few traps." Said George As he took out a frag grenade tied a string to the pin and put it on the ground tied the string to a stick moved back. "get going i only have five more grenades." Said George as he kept placing grenades on the ground in a V shape. "this is why i was a demon of war." Said George. "V for vendetta Style grenade." Said George walking away from the grenades reloading all his guns. "And if im right that Plane has weapons on it." Said George As he turned around and Shot a zombie in the head. Before picking up Zandre knowing it would be the last thing Zandre wanted. "kill me Later Zandre all right?" Said George as he walked towards the C-130 as fast as he could.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Syniq

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:48 am

( ☩ ) αуα ( ☩ )

User Image
αℓℓ тнιѕ ωєєριηg ιη тнє αιя,
ωнσ ¢αη тєℓℓ ωнєяє ιт ωιℓℓ ƒαℓℓ
вℓσω α кιѕѕ, ι яυη тняσυgн αιя.
ℓєανє тнє ραѕт, ƒιη∂ ησωнєяє؟

Finally pulling the strip of metal out of her leg she struggled up into a crawl.She could hear voices outside but they were muffled by the burning material.Glancing down a somewhat hollow part of the wreckage she noticed two little legs.Struggling to crawl over she caught her leg on a burning piece of metal."Ouch..."She crawled across into the hollow spot and noticed Lucy.Lifting her up a little she had to drag her along and out.Placing her palm onto a piece of metal she burnt most of her palms skin, hell it hurt but how the hell was she supposed to get out if she didn't.Pulling Lucy out she sat outside the wreckage and from behind here couldn't spot anyone, but could hear them.She didn't have the strength to crawl and carry Lucy at the same time.

She sat there hoping someone could hear or see her as she called out."Hello?!Is anyone--Can someone help?!"Her leg was already healing but it seemed she had a few shards of metal shot within her skin.Placing Lucy down for a second she began to push her palms through the skin.Tearing the tissue a little more.She was bleeding a lot and in agonising pain but she had to remove the metal.Pulling two shards out she had to delve a little deeper for the third and final one.Tearing it out she winced in pain and dropped the piece onto the floor.

αℓℓ тнιѕ вℓα¢к αη∂ ¢яυєℓ ∂ιѕραιя,
тнιѕ ιѕ αη ємєяgєη¢у
∂σηт уσυ нι∂є уσυя єуєѕ ƒяσм мє.
σρєη тнєм αη∂ ѕєє мє ησω.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:35 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

Kyosuke ran over to the plane, quickly starting the refueling as thousands of zombies started to approach. Kyosuke ran back to Sarah, saying, "Aya and Lucy! Save them!" He said, pushing Sarah towards the crash as he Unwrapped his large blade, the black metal gleaming in the dying sun as Kyosuke ran at the mob, slashing in an horizontal way as he decapitated almost 50 of the mob right away. In mid swing, he used his other hand to bring out one gun, shooting at the grenades before jumping away, The explosion from one causing the others to explode as well, killing almost all of the zombies. But more continued to pour in.

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:01 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre grunted in pain and looked at George. "You can bet I will. Now get off me." He said as he pushed George away. He'd lost a lot of blood and was growing dizzy. He made it to the copter on his own before collapsing in front of it. The tears from the opened scars on his chest were deep, unlike on his face. The virus was working to heal him but not fast enough. He soon lost consciousness.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff