Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:13 pm

User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year __
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

Sam watched the boy get into another boat and shrugged, about to respond to Ariana when another girl approached their boat. "Sure, you can ride with us!" He said, excited to make a new friend. "I hope I get put in Gryffindor. I see myself as a lion. Ariana, you seem like a lion too. Chase, probably a raven."

Out Of Character: ...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana looked at Sam. "I don't think I'd be in Gryffindor. I mean, I'm not brave or courageous, and isn't that their main qualities?" she asked, a bit puzzled. I'm not fit for Gryffindor, and I hope I'm not fit for Slytherin, she thought. That leaves Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Ariana wasn't stupid, but the chances of her being sorted into Ravenclaw are slim. She looked back to the girl who was accepted to ride with them. "I'm Ariana, she said, smiling again.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Nova_Cattus

Mythical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:25 pm

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rutam nodded in acknowledgement. "It's a pleasure too meet you too. That sounds like a good idea. To study ahead of time, I mean." She already knew most of the basics though, thanks to her parents. Or rather, she knew the spells but hadn't practiced them. Her gaze took in Elliot's jittery action, then she turned to face him fully and tilted her head in a curious manner. "Hey,", she said gently. It was tempting to lay her hand on his to make them fall still, but that may have seemed a bit forward of her so she decided not to. "Spirant. Breathe. There's nothing to be nervous about. If you get yourself too worked up you might get sick before you have a chance to cast your first spell." Rue sat back and smiled brightly, looking to both of her companions. "So tell me, what happened the day that you guys got your letters?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:28 pm

User Image

Joseph Luxton
Unsorted First Year

Joseph listened into Juniper talking to Jennie and nodded.
"Send an owl? I dont have an owl.. I have a cat" Joseph stated and felt slightly worried about sending out an owl to his family.

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:31 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year ___
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? At the Lake
What am I doing? Getting into a boat
What am I thinking?I can't wait!

Kat smiled when one of the boys and the girl invited her into the boat, and she gratefully climbed into the boat. "Thanks. I'm Katrina, but you can call me Kat. I think I'm gonna be a Ravenclaw. I like reading and I'm pretty smart." She looked around and blushed. "Sorry, didn't mean to butt in on your conversation."

Out of Character ...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:31 pm

"Spiritus. Old Latin, breathing, or spirit." Elliot blinked twice when the girl said a foreign word, his mind scrambling to decipher it and figure out connections to other things it had. He lapsed into silence as his mind flicked through the devolution to breath of life, soul, then shook his head to focus on the girl. It was rude not to answer her question and he did not want to be rude at all. At least, not to someone who didn't deserve it somehow.
"Uhm. Well. My mum and da ended up telling me how proud they were of me. They're from magical families themselves, but never attended Hogwarts, and for me to be invited was a major deal. My sister wished me luck, and promised to meet me in Hogsmeade when I get old enough to attend. Other than that..." He ruffled his hair nervously before taking a deep breath, trying to make the girl feel better, even though it didn't do much for his nerves. "Not much happened. Went to Diagon with my parents, bought my books, and started studying as much as I could. What about you?" One eyebrow shot up until it vanished under the brim of his hat as he drummed his fingers on his thighs.

Catastrophic Ecstasy

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:35 pm

User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year __
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

"Hello Kat," Sam said, smirking. "I'm Samuel Meredith, but you can call me Sam." He turned back to Ariana and said, "You just seem like a Gryffindor to me Ari. You're very friendly and kind and you seem pretty brave, actually."

Out Of Character: ...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

"Ooh, Kat! I love that name! Oh, you can call me Ari by the way," she said excitedly. Why does everyone love reading so much? she wondered, but she continued to speak. "Don't worry 'bout it." Ariana wanted to find out more about Katrina; however, she didn't want to ask a million questions because some people find that weird and hate being put on the spot. She looked back at Sam and blushed a bit. "Thanks, Sam!" she said, feeling proud that someone sees her as a Gryffindor. It was very easy to tel which house her brother and father belonged to; they acted just like a full Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw would act. Ariana, however, is a little all over the place.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:41 pm

User Image

Eretria shrugged, looking from one to the other. "Not particularly. My father was pleased, and so was my mother. My brothers got accepted to another school, so they don't attend Hogwarts. I'll be the first in the family to go."

Eretria thought about the other reason that she was the first, though she kept that thought to herself. It would not do her family well at all if someone were to discover the reason why her brothers went somewhere else. Let them continue guessing.

Listening to Joseph, she stated, "The scholl will probably have owls, I think. There's other students here that don't have them, and they do use the post. We'd just have to find out where they keep them, is all."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:44 pm

User Image "Mm, me, well, I knew I would be going to a magic school, likely Hogwarts, pretty much all my life. I started summoning toys with accidental magic before I was verbal," Shina told the other two. "So it wasn't really a surprise when I got my letter. Mother immediately arranged a trip to Japan to get my wand and pet. She said if I wasn't going to be attending the Mahoutokoro Institute like she did, that she at least wanted me to have a little bit of her heritage with me at Hogwarts."

Shina flicked her wrist, and her wand fell into her hand. She held it towards the others. "Applewood with kitsune fur core," she said. The wand gleamed warmly in the lantern light.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:47 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year ___
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? At the Lake
What am I doing? Making friends!
What am I thinking?I can't wait!

She smirked and nodded to Ariana. "I like your name too Ariana! That's a very pretty name." She looked around the boat. "My only friends were Muggles and my brother. And I wasn't allowed to hang out with my Muggle friends at the house because my parents hate Muggles." She sighed and looked up at the school.

{I'm going to bed. Sam and Kat will post tomorrow} ...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:54 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana thanked Katrina for complementing her name. After hearing the story, Ariana's smile faded from her face. Staring at the school, she asked "Is there any reason why they don't like muggles?" She refused to use the word 'hate'.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Mistypaw

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:59 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year ~ Unsorted

"Oh, that's fine, I have a cat too! I think the school's owls are in one of the towers, but it should be pretty easy to check and find out." she reassures him. "What kind of cat do you have? My Elizabeth is a silver tabby Maine Coon. I hope the house elves will let her out of her carrier in the dorm instead of making her wait all night." She looks to the other two girls, "Do you have cats too? Or something else?" As she waits for their answers and maybe more questions or comments... she looks back along the shore to see if the crowd is thinning yet... wondering when they'll start moving.

{{OOC: .... }}

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:07 pm

User Image

Joseph Luxton
Unsorted First Year

"Oh yeah, fair enough" Joseph said to Eretria and smiled. He then turned his attention to Juniper who was asking what breed of cat he owned.
"I have a Russian Blue named Pebble. She is lovely. Shes just a kit, but very obedient" he said to Juniper and thought about his cat and wondered how she was.

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:09 pm

User Image

Eretria shook her head. "No, I actually have a dog back home. Her name is Fenris, but I couldn't bring her to school with me. Maybe I could ask the teachers about it, but it looks as though she will be spending the majority of the year without me." Eretria actually looked disappointed at that. Fenrir was a wonderful dog, and the thought of being separated from her was trying. Thankfully Chalmes and Christopher had agreed to watch her while she was at school, otherwise she would have tried to find a way to smuggle the retriever into the school.
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games