Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:10 pm
Trigramatic
"Now, that wouldn't be any fun at all!" Jules said. He didn't speed up, but Tails did. Growling, he wouldn't let Jules get away.

"You still gotta train him, you know," he said.

"If you can catch me, I'm yours!"

Just as Blizz predicted, Jules' sprint increased by ten miles per hour, in mere seconds.

"......" I quickened my pace myself. Still, not going all out yet, and if it got to that point, I would have to quit. There'd be no way that Tristen would be able to hang on tight, and its not like I could carry him in my arms like I could Tails. "He's toying with us."

Suddenly things didn't sound too hopeful to Tristen.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:26 pm
Tails knew was well as Blizz did that Blizz couldn't continue too long. His speed crept ever upward. "Blizz, can I go all out?" he asked. He knew Blizz could help him recuperate.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:28 pm
Trigramatic
Tails knew was well as Blizz did that Blizz couldn't continue too long. His speed crept ever upward. "Blizz, can I go all out?" he asked. He knew Blizz could help him recuperate.

"Go take him, son." I said. I wasn't going to be able to catch up unless I put Tristen down and maybe take off my vest at least, and even then, I didn't know the depths of Jules's speed. He could be faster than I give him credit for. For this, I had to step back for the moment. Tails would probably be better suited than I am right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:47 pm
Tails nodded, and with a flash of heat, his clothes disintegrated from around him. From behind, his acceleration wasn't clear. Jules, however, could see his lead had reached its end...if he didn't use some of his own batteries. As Tails passed him, he could feel the simmering heat. It was just like the springs. He popped a thunderstone from his pocket, and grinned.

"Hey kid, you think you can run any faster than that?" he asked.

"You can't-" gasp "even keep up!"

"Wanna make that a bet?"

"Ask Blizz."

They came to yet another bend, and once again Tails surprised him by taking it round with no seeming effort. This chi stuff really did have its perks. Ahead, the path was a soft curve upward. For now, he let Tails keep his lead. He needed Blizzard behind him if his showing off would have its full effect.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:51 pm
Trigramatic
Tails nodded, and with a flash of heat, his clothes disintegrated from around him. From behind, his acceleration wasn't clear. Jules, however, could see his lead had reached its end...if he didn't use some of his own batteries. As Tails passed him, he could feel the simmering heat. It was just like the springs. He popped a thunderstone from his pocket, and grinned.

"Hey kid, you think you can run any faster than that?" he asked.

"You can't-" gasp "even keep up!"

"Wanna make that a bet?"

"Ask Blizz."

They came to yet another bend, and once again Tails surprised him by taking it round with no seeming effort. This chi stuff really did have its perks. Ahead, the path was a soft curve upward. For now, he let Tails keep his lead. He needed Blizzard behind him if his showing off would have its full effect.

I kept behind Tails all I could as I continued to carry Tristen. I was still holding pace, still keeping them in sight...for the most part anyways. Once Tails starts to go all out, however, I may lose them real easily at the rate I was going. "You think Tails is going to get him?" Tristen asked.

"I don't know." I said to him. "Tails does back up his game, however, so we'll see."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:57 pm
"Hey, Blizzard," Jules said, glancing back. "Wanna bet I can beat Tails?"

Tails held his speed steady. He needed to hear this.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:02 pm
Trigramatic
"Hey, Blizzard," Jules said, glancing back. "Wanna bet I can beat Tails?"

Tails held his speed steady. He needed to hear this.

"If you think you can do it without having to support yourself like Tails is." I said to him. "You brag about your speed, prove it." I said. Lets see how he likes that blow to pride.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:18 pm
Jules laughed. Fifty miles per hour was the best he could do on his own. But the Thunderstone in his hand crackled, and just like Tails had done, his pace rocketed, his legs becoming almost untraceable.

Tails wouldn't know exactly how fast Jules became when he passed him, but Jules' fur and Tails' stood on end at that moment. He felt like he was standing still. The boy knew when he'd been beaten and he sauntered to a halt. His ears drooped. It wasn't by expending so much heat that he felt so bad. It was realizing that, perhaps, he did have limits. He needed to ask Blizz if he could determine fast Jules was.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:22 pm
My eyes narrowed. The cheat. I felt that. I knew he couldn't do it without a crutch, just as I suspected. Yeeeah. He wouldn't have beaten Tails on a fair fight. I stopped next to Tails and put Tristen down next to him. "...let it go, Tails." I said to the fox kid. I had a feeling that he was probably going to be upset.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:49 pm
"He's fast," Tails said. His breath still came in gasps. "I think...he was just running until he used that thunderstone. I don't think he knows how to use chi like us, does he?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:57 pm
Trigramatic
"He's fast," Tails said. His breath still came in gasps. "I think...he was just running until he used that thunderstone. I don't think he knows how to use chi like us, does he?"

"Not like us, no." I said to Tails. "Which I figured was the case when Jules didn't know what in the world I was talking about when we were picking him and Klonoa up from the Orre Region. He MIGHT have some sort of idea of it, in how he uses the Thunderstones and what have you, without really knowing of it, but beyond that? Forget it." I said. "Sad to say, he was a bit like me before meeting Miles and being told otherwise. Difference was, I wasn't using a crutch like those Thunderstones...I was just training until I nearly dropped."

"That's why you wear all that heavy stuff? But if that is true, why do you wear it now?" Tristen asked.

"Habit, for one. Two, can't JUST be dependent on Chi if you ask me. Have chi and your physical prowess work in tandem, I'd say. Efficiency, as it were, which I'm not really sure if Miles agreed with me on that or not." I said, musing a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:02 am
"Yeah, but once he does learn, I won't be able to keep up," Tails said.

A pebble tumbled down from above, and behind it slid Jules down the mountain slope. In his hand was a jagged gray rock -- what was left of the thunderstone.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:08 am
Trigramatic
"Yeah, but once he does learn, I won't be able to keep up," Tails said.

A pebble tumbled down from above, and behind it slid Jules down the mountain slope. In his hand was a jagged gray rock -- what was left of the thunderstone.

"Yea, that's a scary thought." I said, crossing my arms. My instincts then tripped, then I veered my eyes upward. I saw the pebble come down, and looking up further, I saw Jules on the way down.

Tristen perked up, hearing the pebble coming down. He wasn't picking up Jules at all, that was until he followed the trail backwards, seeing him finally. "Did he get back up there so fast?" Tristen said.

"Yea, he did."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:38 am
"That's a pretty strong kid you're raising," Jules said, and jumped the last six feet to the path. He tossed the stone in one hand. "I couldn't have beaten him without this bad boy. And that's another thousand coins down the drain. Whaddya think, Tristen?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:41 am
Trigramatic
"That's a pretty strong kid you're raising," Jules said, and jumped the last six feet to the path. He tossed the stone in one hand. "I couldn't have beaten him without this bad boy. And that's another thousand coins down the drain. Whaddya think, Tristen?"

"I know." I said to Jules. Incidentally, I had the feeling that if I was to go all out, I too could beat him on a normal basis. But that was just me.

"You're going to teach me to use Thunderstones?" Tristen asked, tilting his head in confusion.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games