Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine could feel the males gaze on him as he finished up his first slice of pizza and sat there lost in his own little world. Glancing up, he smiled over at the male before taking a few more pieces and adding them to his place. He returned to eating shortly after, not too sure what to say. Though he enjoyed being with the male, he hated silence, it was just too awkward. Or maybe it was just him that was being awkward. He didn't know and he didn't wanna fuss. Alaine sat there, picking a few pepperonis off his pizza before dropping them into his mouth like he sometimes did. He wasn't exactly playing with his food, just a weird habit he had. Every few pieces, he would pick off all the topping except for the cheese and eat them individually before eating the resting of his pizza. He again looked up when their waitress came by, smiling at her and nodding his thanks. He glanced back at the male while he slowly chewed his food, shrugging at his question. "I think so. But I managed to get a lot of the club business stuff done the other day, so I'm not sure." he replied. "Since we both own the place, there's not really a set schedule. Normally, I'd just do all my side of the business stuff at home on my laptop, but I wasn't really feeling up to dealing with the bar or chores. Sam doesn't force me to work, but he makes it a point to dock pay from time to time as a bit of a reminder to do my share of the work.What about you?"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:26 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

" Silence bothered him at times, but at the moment he was oblivious as to what to speak about. He didn't know what to talk about, and was never good at small talk. Liam didn't want to speak about the weather or even sport events. He smiled at the male as he spoke, understanding how Sam could dock his pay. They had went in on the business, it was only fair Alaine did his share of work. Liam shrugged at the male's words, "Depends, I work every other weekend, but I'm free this weekend." He spoke, trying to remember if he was scheduled for tomorrow but he didn't think he was. Liam liked working on weekends, but at times he needed a free time since he worked the other five days a week, Monday through Friday. He didn't see the need to work himself dead. Liam enjoyed what he did but didn't want to grow tired of it to early. "

User Image User Image User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:02 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Since he wasn't good at conversation, he never tried making up stuff or bringing up small stuff. In fact, stuff like talking about the weather, sports, or "what's new" annoyed him to no end. As if anyone honestly cared about that stuff. Perhaps if they both actually were sports people or paid any real attention to weather or trends, but from the little he knew about Liam, it was he thought it okay to think that neither would give a damn if they just skipped talking about those things. Alaine nodded, "I don't have to be in til the club opens, anything you feel like doing tomorrow?" he asked curiously, wondering if the male was asking so he could keep around a bit longer. If he was, then it was working. He honestly didn't care how long the male kept him, home was boring and work was just that, work.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:24 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam liked spending time with the male, but didn't know if he would leave as quickly in the morning if things went well tonight. He hoped the male stuck around, but he wouldn't be annoyed if the male wanted to leave. Hearing him speak, he smiled at the male, though wasn't sure if there was something he would want to do in the morning. "Perhaps, I don't know yet." Liam spoke cheerfully, glad to see the male might actually stick around. Just as he picked up a slice of pizza, he spotted someone across the way being seated with another person. He about just dropped his pizza not expecting Johnny to be at the restaurant. Liam cursed himself for not asking the male about his plans this weekend. He just hoped the male didn't seem them. Johnny always had a habit of finding out who Liam was dating, and teasing him about it. He tried to act normal like the male wasn't there and continued to eat his pizza almost finished with it. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine smirked at the male, he had no plans of leaving early. If they stayed out as late as Liam said they would, he was likely to sleep sometime into the afternoon. So long as the male didn't mind him hanging around, he had no problems whatsoever being with the male. As Alaine finished off his third slice of pizza, noticed something odd about the male. He eyed the male curiously, "Something wrong?" he asked, hoping he hadn't said or done anything weird again. Alaine nibbled on the end of a slice of pizza, watching Liam closely. He looked around, feeling as if someone was staring right at him, as he turned his head, he saw nothing but a room full of strangers; laughing, talking, looking at menus. But none of the looking at him, at least from the angle he was sitting, he didn't see anyone. Shrugging, Alaine went back to his food, setting down his pizza to wipe his mouth and taking a sip of his tea.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:58 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Hearing Alaine speak, he looked over at him, knowing he had noticed something was wrong. He sighed knowing he would have to tell Alaine just in case. Liam set his slice of pizza on his plate, and looked over at the male. "I didn't know he would be here, but Johnny is here." He sighed softly, it was hard to understand how Johnny was at times. The male could be nice one minute, and then joking the next. One never knew when to take him serious, though at times he could bite your head off as well. Liam loved and cared about his friend like a brother, but like a brother he was nosy. He glanced over at Johnny just in time for the male to look around and spot them.

Liam practically tried to hid in his seat, but it hardly worked. Johnny stood up and was moving toward them with his date. Liam glanced over at Alaine, "I'm sorry." He spoke, just as Johnny came standing before them. The male smiled down at Liam, as he held his date's hand. Liam wanted Johnny to disappear especially if he ruined his date with Alaine. "Mind if we sit with you?" Johnny asked even though he was already sitting down. He scooted in next to Liam, and pulled his date with him. Liam glanced over at her, she seemed just like some brainless female whom Johnny always liked being with. He couldn't understand why he choose woman like her. Johnny looked over at Alaine and grinned, "So are you a dancer too?" The male asked, though Liam wanted to hit him he knew the male would only hit him back. Liam looked over at Johnny and glared at him wishing for him to go away, but Johnny only smiled at him instead.
"

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:19 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine was a bit nervous for a moment when the male sighed. He watched him as he set his food down and told him that his friend was here. He sensed a bit of hostility and nervousness behind his words, not sure what to make of them. Just what sort of person was this, Johnny? But, he didn't have to wait too much longer to find out. A moment later, Liam seemed to be trying to duck behind the table, hearing him apologize while a tall man with dark hair and intense eyes came over to their table. Alaine blushed shyly while he looked the man over. So this was Johnny. He was quite intimidating, and the woman he was holding hands, she was pretty, but reeked of a cheap whore. He made it a point to keep his face blank, thinking the man rude as he merely pushed Liam aside and slid into their booth. He wanted to get up and go hide out until the male left, but he forced himself to remain seated. Alaine brushed aside some hair from his face, snapping his head up when the male spoke. "Um, no," he said nervously. "I....um, it's complicated." Alaine took a sip of his tea, looking down at the table and avoiding eye contact with the strange man. He could feel himself slowly closing off the world surrounding him, not at a comfortable being faced with not one, but two new strangers and having to make conversation with them. He glanced at Liam from the corner of his eye for help, hoping he could make the male go away.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:34 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Looking over at Alaine, he wanted nothing more for them to both disappear. He didn't understand Johnny at times, but the male always seemed to be in the wrong place at the right time. There were other times, Johnny had simply shown up when he was with his dates. He just hoped the male would leave Alaine alone. Johnny smiled at Alaine as he spoke, not understanding the complication. He glanced over at Liam whom seemed to be continuing to glare at him. Johnny released his dates hand, and set them on the table, folded. "So let me guess your the new man in Liam's life?" Liam moved kicking the male in the leg, but it only caused the male to kick him back. He yelped slightly from the pain, knowing the male could be stronger if he wanted too. "Will you go away, your ruining my date." Liam spoke whispering to the male, as Alaine glanced over at him. He knew the male was uncomfortable after all, he hadn't expected Johnny to be here. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:07 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine didn't know what to make of this man other than the fact that he seemed rude, he had no regards for privacy, and his dates perfume was giving him a headache. As he sat there uncomfortably, he felt his insulin pen in his pocket just begging him to get up and leave, to hide out in the bathroom corridor until it looked like the two would be leaving. But he wouldn't do it, he could see that Liam didn't want them here as much as he did. Leaving would just make him probably throw off the wrong impression and make him seem snobbish, like he didn't give a rats a** about his boyfriends' friends and had no plans of getting to know any of them. Alaine flinched when he noticed the man move, looking up slightly when he heard him speak. He flushed another shade of red, glaring a bit at the man. "I don't see how that's any of your concern." he replied, again glancing off at Liam. He heard something thud under the table and the male give a yelp. He didn't understand what was with these two, weren't they supposed to be friends?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:18 am
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ blushed and looked up at Aamir when he felt the male's nose nudge his cheek. He listened to the male's every word, smiling a little bit. He laughed a little and nodded. "Yes...I suppose you are...But if that's really how you feel, why didn't you ever tell me before? You know I'll always listen to what you have to say..." Hesitating a moment before he softly kissed the male's cheek. He leaned back, moving his hands, cupping the male's cheeks, rubbing one thumb over the male's cheek, smiling a little. "Hm...You're rather interesting you know...If you think you might have feelings for me, then I suppose just act upon them...If you want...You don't have too...Hm, and I kinda figured you hated the way Adam treated me...haha, it was a little obvious..." Grinning slightly, shaking his head a little...

{ OutOfChocolate } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:23 am
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ looked up when he heard the door open, drink in hand, seeing Alex walk in. He turned back to looking at his glass, downing the rest and asking for another, looking up when Alex apologized. He raised an eyebrow, tilting his head to the side. "I see..." Looking up, smiling at the waiter when he brought him another drink, thanking him and taking a drink. He sighed and looked over at Alex, nodding. "Apology accepted...I'm sorry I freaked out...Since you probably weren't planning on doing much...I just couldn't help it...Hell...I'd do the same if it was you in Danny's place...I don't like seeing my...well, play things being played with by others...Unless I okay it..." He said, taking another drink from his glass...

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:01 pm
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. "Put yourself in my position for a moment. For twenty-three years, you've believed yourself to be one orientation, have never had any interests whatsoever in the opposite gender, and then out of the blue, you meet this little imp and all of a sudden you're questioning your every move." he said softly, calling the male an imp in a loving sort of way. He smiled as the male kissed his cheek and looked when the male cupped his face. He blushed ever so slightly, and averted his eyes. As if he could honestly act on his feelings. Perhaps if Daniel was a girl he could, but he wasn't. Aamir had never been with a man, never had feelings for one. This was all so new to him, he didn't know what to do and he didn't want what happened last night happening again.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:05 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"Seeing the male's reaction. He didn't think the male believed him, he didn't care really. All that mattered to him, was that he apologized to Adm. Alex didn't want the male to hate him. He didn't care if others hated him but not Adam, he was the only exception. Alex nodded as the male spoke, even though he didn't understand. He simply just needed to apologize to the male, but didn't know where their relationship stood at the moment. Alex sighed softly, as he ordered a drink for him. He didn't know if staying was a good idea, or if he should leave the male to be. "I didn't mean to offend you. I won't touch him again." Alex spoke, he could at least promise that. He wondered how the male could enjoy playing with those who were younger, but perhaps he wasn't one to talk. Alex was younger than Adam that he knew. He just didn't care. "

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:06 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

User Image

αηιєℓ sighed and nodded. "Trust me, I could easily do that...I wouldn't imagine myself liking a woman after knowing or thinking I was gay for most of my life...So, I understand kinda how you feel...All confused and stuff...I was like that when I was trying to figure out my sexuality...I was raised to think that liking men was a sin...So I tried to be with women, but I always found more attraction in men...You just have to take your time and figure it out..." He said softly, looking down at the male's shirt, moving his hands down to Aamir's chest, sighing a little bit. He smiled and looked up at the male. "Just know that whatever you do, I won't criticize you for it...Alright...You're a great friend...And I hope you can work out your feelings for this....little imp..." Giggling a little and grinned, knowing the male was talking about him in that sense, blushing deeply when his stomach growled and covered it with his hands. "Eh...hehe...That's embarrassing..." he mumbled...

{ OutOfChocolate } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:12 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Since the age of five, Johnny and Liam had been friends, though at times they didn't seem like it. He knew it seemed odd, the relationship they held. One minute their happy, and the next they could be fighting with each other. Liam knew the male meant well. He glanced over at Alaine as he spoke, knowing that wasn't a good answer. Liam sighed softly to himself, as he sat there. Johnny only smirked hearing the male's reply. He leaned back in the seat, as he looked over at Alaine from across the table. "It is my concern actually." Johnny spoke, Liam didn't understand why he was trying to provoke him. He leaned over toward the male, "Just leave him alone Johnny. " Liam spoke annoyed at the male. Johnny only laughed at him, "No, I want to know. It's clearly obvious though." The male spoke as he glanced over at Alaine. Liam looked over at Alaine wondering if he would leave him or stay. He could sense the male just wanted to get up and run from the table. "

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games