Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:30 am
"I'm sure my father will give her another if she wants one," Damien commented, very much relieved that Naomi wouldn't be nagging anymore for a kid. Penny would have to do for her heir since he had enough children to claim his throne. He looked to see Isaac all tied up, "Is there a reason why my son is still tied up like that? He won't be harming any of his siblings."

"There's nothing to explain," Leila began as she went through Damien's books in his massive library, finding one that would be useful to study, "Besides, you couldn't remain loyal to Damien or his title. There are no angels, holy or not, in the pits of Hell that jerk off to Damien like the lower demons do. It's not that bad that we're on two different sides. As long as we're together it doesn't matter until we're pitted against the other."

Leila turned with a smile, opening the book to a certain page as she spoke to Garreth, "And that won't be happening anytime soon."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:07 pm
"Yes. There was." Naomi waved her hand to Penny who nodded and got off Isaac.
Isaac coughed and choked for a minute or two. "You do realise father, she'll be bringing in every stray she finds right?" Naomi glowered at Isaac but didn't say anything. As long as he thought she wasn't going to ask she was happy. Though, sooner or later she was going to want one again. And she knew, to have one she would have to leave him. "Mother isn't having anymore children." Naomi said simply. "She does not want Ezra or Arcana doing to them what you and they did to me. I will talk to Rose. She'll know what to do." Naomi turned and left their presence, Penny in hot pursuit.

Garreth kept close to Leila. "I am loyal to you Leila. There is no side to me but yours. God will not take my free will from me. He cannot, or he himself would be called a sinner and no longer be God. He will not make me hurt you, no one will. You are mine. And I am yours forever. And just for the record, I am more than satisfied with protecting you. No need for anything more than just you and me. I will only change my tune if you do." And he knew that wasn't going to happen, ever.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:04 am
Damien allowed Naomi to play the victim, for now. Sooner or later she would have to forgive and forget what had been done to her, but he figured she wanted to toot that horn for others to feel some type of guilt for her. He sighed as he walked the other way if that's what she wanted. Damien went straight to the library where he waved his hand, forcing Garreth against the wall, "She hates me."

"She doesn't hate you," Leila countered Damien's energy and watched as Garreth slid to the floor before turning back to Damien, "She's still mad, but not hate. Just take her to bed, keep yourself infertile just in case. I know she says she can't have kids, but I wouldn't take any chances."

"So I should just go to her on my knees and beg for forgiveness?" Damien scratched the back of his head.

"If it works," Leila shrugged, "I'm not the romantic-type, but maybe it'd work on someone like her."

"I'll..think about it," Damien grumbled, "I need rest. Go check the posts around the perimeter."

After he left the library, Leila turned to Garreth as she placed the book on an armchair, "I'll be back in an hour or so. Why don't you keep my hammock warm so when I get back we can have some fun?"

Damien went to his shared room with Naomi. She wasn't in there, of course, but he kept the door ajar in case she did decide to join him. Stripping down to only his boxers, Damien slid into the silk sheets and rested his head against the pillow. He gazed up at the ceiling as his heart clouded with darkness. Being like this would only make his heart and soul darker if he must do this alone. Turning on his side, Damien gazed out the window at the night sky.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:27 am
Naomi smiled. "Seems I'm getting better at hiding myself." She said from a dark corner in the room emerging from it. "I apologize for my words before, but, I need to come across to Isaac differently or he'll keep trying to kill your children. And I don't want that kind of blood on my hands. In truth. . . I don't want anything to happen to you, and I fear. . . I fear any children we did have, could have, would just. . . kill you, think about it. I know I'm ranting but I need to rant or I'll explode." Another sigh. "I'm sorry I'm being a brat really I am. When something's been the norm for you for so long it's hard to break. Gods I should just stop talking." Another sigh. She looked at the bed and smiled. "You know, I really don't need to sleep. As long as I feed on the time energy I can go for years going without sleep and really? I'd rather not have the nightmares. I might hurt you. Woke up one morning to find the room utterly trashed. But. . . if you want me to share it. . . I could, battle the nightmares, for you."

Garreth growled. "Will he ever stop doing that?" He muttered after Leila left. He did at he was told though and went to the hammock and waited.
"You didn't do what I asked Garreth." A familiar voice growled. "They're together! And she'll break him! The child will be the end of me!"
Garreth turned a glare to the son of god and smirked. "She doesn't want children. The fall of the fourth will never happen cool your robes or you'll have a heart attack you should leave before Leila or worse Naomi scents you. Damien I know you can handle but there's no way you'd hurt a child of the Queen of Stone. You, like so many others love her. Though you loathe that she picked a demon you'd never hurt her offspring. . . unless it was Klaus. But sending that little imp? You're slipping Emmanuel."
"Mark my words carefully Garreth, if he breaks and gives her a child-"
"Mark mine. She won't push him any more. If they have a child it'll be because he wants to have one with her. Not because she forced him into it. Now please leave. My mate is coming back and I wish her not to be angered by your scent." He blinked and the man was gone. "Phew, let's hope Master didn't scent him either. . ."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:05 pm
Leila was at the last perimeter where she stopped and sat on top of a pier and overlooked Hell. It was nice, actually. Warm, unbearably warm, but nice. She felt a tempest storm rising however. The knowing burned her soul to let her know of the on-coming doom that loomed over them all. It would consume all of her half-siblings Time energy because of their weeping blood. Damien and his demonic breed wouldn't stand a chance. Garreth would be killed by the dark forces as would her angelic brother. She, as a mixture of too many things, would be able to walk through it alone. However, it was not that time yet.

"Leila of Light and Shadow," a voice hissed gently behind her.

She didn't have to turn to see that it was Demetrius' shadow puppet. The snake-like figure looked more like a smoke-filled boa. To anyone else it would've been a creepy site, but Leila was more annoyed than anything. She ignored the creature and kept silent.

"Your mother is worried, Shadow," the shadow puppet hissed, "Your affiliations have changed. What path shall you crawl to this time?"

One where no one could find her. It wasn't that time yet so there was still time to think about her actions. Leila used a small amount of her Fallen energy to have the shadow form of Demi disappear. In the distance, she could feel a Holier being at Damien's. Why must her mate be affiliated to such people?

"It is your bed too, love," Damien pulled down the sheets for Naomi, "All that I ask is that you don't run from me anymore and share my bed."

He didn't mind her ranting. Besides, he had rendered himself impotent so that way there was no fear of having a child. His own children were enough to fill his demon heart for all eternity, anymore and his heart would burst.

Then, he felt the Holier being in Leila's room. His sister was on watch on the perimeters so that meant... Damn that sorry excuse of a being. He'd let that little s**t know where he stands by tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:32 pm
"It'll take more than that to make me go away." Christ purred at Leila. "Just know this child. Garreth is here on my good will. But it's waning. I never expected him to fall for you. Funny the purest love to come from an angel and it had to be directed at the one girl who wants to throw away her destiny. Well, say your goodbyes to him. Your mate will have to come back soon, no doubt you can feel the storm rising, heaven is the only safe place for him and your brother. Think about it and try not to be the selfish girl we all know you've been since you were born." Then he disappeared.

Naomi smiled softly bit froze. Every part of her stood on end and she knew what was here. She knew that scent. Her body moved to Damien of it's own will snuggling up to him. "He's back. The one that rendered the old King nothing more than a wailing child is back here. . . but why?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:46 pm
Selfish? Heh. Leila chuckled, she had seen what real selfishness looked like and it looked like Ellyone, Klaus, Rein, Rose, and Naomi. However, she knew better than to speak as she looked over the pits of Hell. She knew Heaven would be safer for those who could stand the stench of posterity up there, but it wouldn't be for her. Besides, kicking some a** and stopping, or helping, whatever tempest storm to come would be more interesting than whatever else was going to happen.

Casually walking back to Damien's, Leila was about to go to her room before she felt it. The last bit of anything weeping angel about her disappeared. It must've been slowly leaving her body after Damien's change that she hadn't noticed it. Which meant she didn't exist by time energy anymore. Leila could feel the new force within her. It was part of her prophecy, this was supposed to happen. Apart of the Queen of Stone but not. Leila made it back to her room, "Why does this place stink of holy-s**t? I swear, you angels have the worst smell."

"I don't care what you see in that creature Leila has bonded with, he's leaving tomorrow," Damien held Naomi against him.

He was asleep before anything else could've been said. After the exhausting trials of fighting and having Naomi leave him countless times so far, his mind, body, and soul just ached for an ounce of sleep. Having her in his arms made it easier to be at peace with the world though he had his own plans that needed to be accomplished soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:54 pm
Garreth sighed staring at the ceiling. It didn't take long but shortly after his king left her felt sick. Horrifically sick. Like every part of him was pulling apart! He managed to turn his eyes to Leila but it hurt to do so. He knew his master would feel something similar but since he was born on earth it would be only a headache. Where as Garreth was made in heaven it hit him worse. He tried to move for his mate but it hurt too much. "Help me. . ." He wheezed floating in and out of consciousness.

Naomi didn't sleep. Couldn't. She'd kill him if she slept with him holding her this close. Last thing she wanted was to get into a fight with Leila over this. She just lay there realizing she was bored and hungry. But it didn't matter, she felt if she left now Damien would be more than upset. So she stayed put hoping to wait it out.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:04 pm
Leila's cold look of indifference changed to worry as she noticed Garreth's condition. His heart rate was through the roof and she could sense his organs beginning to shut down. Her own abilities would kill him because of the interaction between her darker abilities and his natural holy-angelness. There was really only one other person she could count on for this. Leila summoned Gabriel, who was brushing his teeth. Gabriel spat out the suds in his mouth as he looked to Leila, "What is it?"

"Something is wrong with Garreth," Leila pointed to her lover on the hammock.

"Oh? You felt it, too eh?" Gabriel walked over to see sweat beading down Garreth's head, "You got it worse because of your affiliation with Heaven. Alright, this won't hurt. I did this to Leila to hide her true powers."

Gabriel placed his hand on Garreth's chest and seal the holiness away deep within Garreth. It wouldn't take away the pain, but he'd be more like Gabriel. It'll only leave a headache instead. Gabriel looked to Leila, "I'm guessing Christ came by. There's been a shift."

"Yeah I think it's your good buddy up there causing a darkness to wipe out anything that's not angelic or weeping angel," Leila went to Garreth's side as she continued to speak to Gabriel, "You two are better off staying up there. Damien and I can handle this."

The Archangel glanced at Garreth before asking Leila, "If Garreth and I go back to Heaven, that will ultimately break your bond together."

"If it keeps you two safe then I won't question it," Leila took Garreth's hand in her own.

Gabriel sighed once again as he went to the door, "Just think about it."

After he left, Leila climbed into the bed with Garreth as she looked him over. He seemed better now, still some pain but not like he was before. She then whispered, "Don't be mad if we have to break our bond because of me sending you back to Heaven, it's not like we won't see each other again."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:12 pm
Garreth held Leila tight even though he was still sick. "No' letting you go." He growled through pants. Tears rolled down his cheeks. "Love you too much for that. Might. . . have to," He hissed a little pulling her closer. "Break the rules a bit. . ." He pulled her close letting her feel it. "If I have to go, if you won't come with me, don't want your brother marrying you off while I'm away."

Christ appeared again, but this time wit Gabriel. "I'm impressed you blocked my summoning Gabriel, you used to be so loyal to me. . . But it's time Garreth comes home. I've let him rebel but he must return to my side. Both of you do. I cannot stop this storm. And from what I understand the only person who can will never be born. Oh well. Damien's loss now you will both come back or I will have to kill you. Either or, no loop hole. Becoming fallen will kill Garreth and you? It will strip you of your powers, you'll just be human. See? No loop hole. I'm doing this for you my friend. Father would have me kill you both if you didn't come back but I want you to choose. I'll handle him you just decide. You have until tomorrow." Then the reflection disappeared.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:19 pm
"I'm not going to be married off like some slab of meat," Leila spoke in a hushed whisper, "You'll be safer in Heaven. This is my destiny, Garreth. This storm that's coming can't be stopped by either Heaven or Hell. That was why I was born, that's why I rebelled being more than just one thing. I'm of Light and Shadow, I belong nowhere."

She then kissed him softly, "But I belong in your arms. And I won't ever call anywhere else my home unless you're there. Forgive me, Garreth, but I need you safe."

Using all her powers, hidden and not, Leila teleported Garreth back to Heaven where he could not return unless she summoned him back. It was for his own good. Tears trickled down her cheeks as she felt ready for the battle that would come. For now, she would meditate and harness her sealed away talents.

Gabriel didn't respond. There was one thing the Prince was wrong about. The one who would end the oncoming storm would not be Naomi and Damien's child. No. This would be Leila. She had denied both Heaven and Hell to be where she was now, and she was the only one able to fight the middle ground. Gabriel could feel Garreth was already back in Heaven. With one last sigh, he knew he would have to go to keep the lad calm. He trusted Leila to fulfill her destiny to call them both back down from the Heavens. Gabriel flew back into the clouds and into the Heaven property, where he found Garreth gasping for a breath.

"Take it easy," Gabriel helped Garreth up, "Don't get crazy up here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:25 pm
Garreth already had a group of angels holding him down but he'd managed to get to his feet. "No!" He'd roared openly sobbing. "No! She can't! I can't! I have to be with her!" He kicked and punched his way free but found he couldn't leave Heaven. She prevented him from returning to her. He pounded the glass but he felt Gabriel grab him and still struggled. But unlike the prediction, their bond hadn't broken. He howled with rage and he knew the Prince's heart was breaking for his friend. Knew he'd never be happy until he was with her again.

Naomi shot tense. She was being summoned. Her mother was calling her. "Damien." She breathed. "Damien help me." She shoved at him watching as her skin sparkled and started to become transparent. "Damien I don't want to go!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:32 pm
Damien woke with a start, grasping her hand though it meant he was being dragged with her. A bright light blinded him as he felt sick to his stomach. When he reopened his eyes, Damien was next to Naomi in front of Ellyone and Demetrius. Damien realized he was still in his boxers..not the most formal of attire he would want to greet his father and his mate in, but it was better than being naked. He held Naomi's hand as he bowed respectively to his father, "Father, as always, good to see you."

"The same goes for you as well, my son," Demetrius purred as he looked the two up and down, "I suppose you two know why, well..one of you should only be here."

The sun was slowly creeping up, but black clouds darkened the sky. Leila opened her now crimson red eyes as she felt the small bond connecting her with Garreth. She could not have any type of angelic form on her now. Breaking the bond completely, Leila left Damien's manor to realized it was completely left empty of any demonic life. The others had left. Leila closed her eyes once again and felt the shift change. She was truly alone, and how it should be.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:45 pm
Naomi stayed close to Damien. "I don't want to be here without him daddy." Naomi said with a frown. She felt Penny's presence. Seems her mother had summoned all her children here.

"Naomi!" Ellyone cried rushing toward them. But she stopped at Naomi's look. A hand held up at her mother. "You'd attack me?" She asked moving back to her mate.

"For putting me through a living hell, keeping me from Damien? Hell yes! You lied to me! You said he didn't want me!" Naomi cried. She felt her other siblings and their families here too. Including Klaus! "I went through hell because of you! Now I see why Leila hates you so much!" She pressed her face away from her mother against Damien's shoulder. She didn't want to hear any excuses. Nothing excused the hell she'd been in. Nothing!

Garreth felt the bond break and his heart stopped. His eyes went wide and he gave a cry of anguish and pain before passing out. He thought she perished. The only thing keeping him sane was the faint bond telling him she was alive. Now it was gone he thought her dead he wanted to follow.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:02 am
"It seems your eldest girl is now fully detached," Demetrius commented with a sly grin, "Perhaps we may see her glorious demise from the best seats."

He featured to a large television screen that emitted a live showing of Leila standing in the open field. Damien, never once did he argue with his father, stated, "My sister went against all odds to be where she is now, Farher. I highly doubt she would fall for Death now."

Demetrius could see where he failed to make Damien as cold as a true demon. He pulled Damien closest to the screen, "You shall be the first to see her fate then. I am intrigued to see how this ends."

Leila went further and further from Hell and deeper into the unknown. A new form of evil and darkness now surrounded the lands. It could break bonds, make those sane to screaming with insanity, it could melt the flesh off mortal bone. Leila remained unhurt by the smog like substance as she went to find the source of the tempest.

She saw stone angels in the corner of her eyes at every turn. It was easy to destroy them and kept moving. More and more were coming, almost attempting to stop her but unable to get close enough. Leila's path took her straight to a portal where she could see that bound the earth to the dimension of Heaven. There was no dimension for Hell since Hell was already on Earth. Her claw line nails sharpened until they were razor like and glowing a bright golden hue. It would mean severing her line with both Gabriel and Garreth. God and his followers were causing the tempest storm to end what as left on this world. To break apart Damien from Naomi and to leave Leila in the dark to never end the tyranny.

"I'll find a way to get to you both," Leila growled as tears streamed down her face, "Please know I have to do this."

With one slice, Leila broke the connecting portal that connected earth to Heaven, fore er keeping the two dimensions sealed from each other. God and his son had no more power on Earth. Leila felt the storm disperse as she sank to her knees from the drain on her power and the loss of her lover and brother.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games