Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:50 am
Anya held in her scream as she felt the contractions worsen as the twins fought to get out. She gripped the people the carried her to the birthing room tightly that she worried that she would break their limbs. Once they got her into the privacy of the birthing room, only the midwife, Katya, and Conrad were allowed in. Anya gripped the sheets tightly as Katya went to her sister's side and said, "You're doing great, Anya! Keep pushing!"

"The girls are fighting to come out first," the midwife did her job at the end of Anya, "Both will be fierce fighters."

"My girls..." Anya breathed as she looked to Conrad, "Take care of my girls.."

"Don't talk like that!" Katya stated angrily, tears forming in her eyes, "We did the same thing when we were together in utero. Your twins will be just like us, they'll never be apart ever!"

"Katya," Anya smiled as tears rolled down her eyes, "Katya, I'm so sorry we caused the mess we've made," Anya gasped as another large contraction made her pause to sustain the pain, "But...forget your hatred of the lycans...we must live in peace now..."

"Anya.." Katya murmured as she wiped the tears away, "You're not dying on me now!"

Anya pushed one more time and the first twin came out with ease. The first twin had one the fight and emitted a cry. Midwife number one took the daughter to clean and prep her while the second midwife went up for the second twin that came out with a cry as well. Anya gasped for a breath as she felt her heart go back to normal, silent. She looked to Conrad, weakly lifting her hand to him, "Are..they beautiful?"

Oscar woke by stumbling out of the bed. Pulling on nearby pants, he went to Emma's side of the bed and stroked her hair as he whispered, "We smell and we're getting married today. I'm heading to the shower on the other side of the castle. We're not supposed to see each other until the ceremony."

He kissed her softly before leaving the room. Oscar poked his head on the twins' room to see they were still sleeping. To have a little fun, Oscar found a bucket and filled it with ice cold water and went to their room, sneaking in as quietly as he could and doused them both with the water. He watched them both jump, claws and fangs out ready to kill as Oscar began to laugh hysterically, clutching his abs in the process, "Jeez you two look too much like your dad when he gets wet. Anyways, get up. Scarlette, you're going to be my flowergirl at the wedding. Sebastian, you're going to be the ring-bearer."

Oscar left the room and headed to the other side of the castle to get himself ready, glancing at the other people in the court setting up the throne room for his wedding with Emma.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:12 pm
Conrad was completely calm throughout the whole endeavor. One of them had to be. And he knew if he wasn't the calm one everyone would be died. He held Anya's hand and kissed her brow whispering soft words of love and encouragement. When she started talking as if she was going to die Conrad smiled. "Ssh Milaya." He whispered. "You'll be okay. I know you will." He looked up at his girls and felt his heart thud in his chest. He had to tell her. Tell her the formula was a dud, that natural born blood made the made vampires fertile. But not yet. Not until she was better. Once the midwives had Anya cleaned up he carried her to a clean bed to lay her down and put the twins on her chest so they could partake her blood and bond. He'd do the same soon. Once they recognized her as their mother that is. "Katya," He said simply. "How good is your tracking skill?" He lifted a small vile of blood. "This is blood from the attacker, he's dead but if you drink it'll show you his recent memories, before he attacked Anya, they'll lead you to the hideout of the revolutionists. I'm sure no one would mind if they. . . disappeared." He turned his attention to the door smiling as black hair disappeared behind the crack of the door. "Come in my son, meet your sisters, Mamo is safe." He said holding out a hand to his son.

Emma held on to Oscar as long as possible, hissing like a cat when he left her side. "No~" She mewed waking up for a moment to kiss him back. She didn't want to get up! Didn't want him too either. But he did and eventually she heard the loud indignant screams of the twins as they woke. And she woke too, Nyssa and a group of maids were standing around her bed smiling with delight. "Oh god." She whined as they dragged her into a room with the dress and make up and hair extensions. She just wanted it over with. "M'lady? Where did these scratch marks come from?" A maid asked with a frown.
"Trust me, Oscar's got it worse." Emma smirked at the ladies in the mirror and they burst into laughter. Emma pushed passed them when they tried to pat the wounds with anti-septic cream. "I'm going for a shower." She said closing the bathroom door behind her.

Sebastian and Scarlette let out screams of anger. "You got Ocha wet!" She bellowed before he left. She was not happy. And Sebastian wasn't either. Not happy one bit!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:05 pm
The twins were already suiting to their personalities. Luna, the more rambunctious one, cackled and cried out for attention from the nurses that were helping them. Celia, on the other hand, was more calm and shyly looked this way and that with her growing curiosity. Put together in their shared crib, Luna instinctively grasped Celia's hand.

Anya looked over to see Alexei rush into the room to see his mother before glancing at his two new sisters. She smiled as she caressed his cheek, "You're a big brother now. You have to watch out for your sisters."

Alexei tried to hide his smile, but Anya could see that he was happy with his new position as a protector. She knew he'd be a great king in her kingdom and court. Anya then looked up at Conrad, gently pulling him down to kiss him as she held his hand, "I love you, Conrad. Go see your daughters."

Katya was well on her way after Conrad had given her a scent. No one would attempt to kill her sister and get away with it! She followed the stench until she came across a camp where both lycans and vampires were loitering in. The must have a combined hatred of monarchs. Katya spat on the ground, to hell what they thought, there would always be monarchs for a damned reason. Bringing out her claws, she would kill both vampire and lycan on this night.

She fought with ease being a born warrior. Blood was spilled her in sister's name. Katya licked her bloodied nails as she looked over all the dead bodies to make sure no one escaped. None did.

"Lord Oscar," a young lycan male entered the room, "The preparations are almost complete, should we send word to-"

"Lord Oscar?" Crystal entered the room, her face alight, "Queen Anya gave birth to twins!"

"Twins?" Oscar's brow raised, "I didn't know she was pregnant to begin with."

"She had two girls," Crystal smiled, "Celia and Luna. It is rumored she named Celia as the female version of Conrad and Luna after her own title as Lady of the Night."

"Figures she'd do something quite like that," Oscar rolled his eyes as he checked out his suite and tie for his own wedding, "Send an invitation to them. She may not be up to it, but I want Anya to be in my wedding."

"I'll let her and Conrad know immediately," Crystal waved her hand in the air after an envelope was given to her, using her abilities to send the invitation directly to Conrad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:19 pm
"Stop tugging so hard!" Emma snapped. "There's a head attached to the hair ya know!" She glared at all of them. The second she was out of the shower they'd started blow drying her hair making her smell pretty, put on her dress and shoes and now they were going for hair and make-up. Emma hated being prettied up! It was a waste of time! "Nails!" Nyssa purred and started to paint Emma's nails red. Emma sighed and let them have at it. It wasn't like she was going to get married again.

Conrad refused to leave his wife's side yet. He was so worried for her. But eventually he went to see his twins and smiled kissing their brows and giving them his blood to seal the bond. With ease he picked up both girls and kept them close to his heart kissing their heads. The mid wives sighed. He looked even more handsome when he was holding babies. He was so happy until he saw an envelope float in front of his face. He grabbed it with his teeth and put the twins on their mother's chest to bond then opened the letter. "Emma and Oscar have invited us to their wedding today, if you're up for it. . . though I don't think it wise my love."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:52 pm
"We have to go," Anya sat up, though the stab wounds on her back had healed the scars were still quite noticeable, "I can't miss Oscar's wedding."

She stood, though the pain of the incident radiated through her spine. Anya winced as she held onto Conrad, the pain could be seen on her features. No amount of blood could heal this at least. She noticed Alexei watching her and erased the pain on her features and smiled, "Your mother is alright, my son. Go and ready yourself, we're going to your half-sister's wedding."

"Was it arranged?" Alexei inquired with wide eyes, "Like mine?"

"No, sweeting," Anya had her ladies help her dress and bring her crown, "Emma and my sire-brother were not arranged, and they're very happy."

Alexei seemed confused as he left the room. Anya knew Conrad would disagree with her on having Alexei remain a king in her kingdom to get an arranged marriage. She looked to Conrad to see the small amount of anger in his eyes to know his distaste for it. No matter how angry he could be, he still looked quite handsome. Anya looked over at the twins and mentioned, "Our daughters will not be having an arranged marriage."

"My Queen," a lady in waiting approached Anya, "Because of the scars, it is recommended you were hair fully down so no one is to see them."

"Do they look that bad?" Anya grimaced as she took the pins out of her hair.

Just a few more hours. Oscar could not wait much longer. He had waited far too long to be with Emma and thought of this moment in the lonliness of a single bed before as she had made love to a mutt. It still hurt him sometimes to think she had chosen Liam over him, but he would not hold that against her. He had pushed her away before in fear of that very reason to the point he pushed her right into the mutt's arms.

"Hey bat-face."

Speak of the mutt. Oscar grumbled as he turned to see Liam entering the room, "If you're looking for your leash, i'm afraid I don't have it."

"I'll remember that when you don't smell like death," Liam mocked as he approached Oscar, "I came in here to say congrats, don't make me regret it."

"Isolde had you do this," Oscar smirked, "You're whipped."

"You will be too," Liam smirked in return, "Wait until you get her knocked up."

"I think i'd rather wait on kids," Oscar went back to making sure he looked descent for his wedding.

"You'd rather have my kids take over the throne?" Liam seemed pleased with this, "I have to say that-"

"You are their father," Oscar interrupted Liam, "I won't take that away from you no matter how much I do hate you. However," Oscar looked over his shoulder at Liam, "They're my kids too now. Blood or nor blood, I consider them my son and daughter too."

Liam growled at first, feeling the possessiveness a father would feel over his kin, but decided he could understand what Oscar meant. He'd do the same thing if it were turned. Liam and Oscar gave each other a knowing nod before Liam left the room, only to be hugged and kissed by Isolde before they went to prepare for the wedding as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:44 pm
Conrad frowned. Double standards? He sighed and kissed his wife's hair pulling a shawl around her shoulders and lifting her gently into his arms. He nodded to one of the ladies who brought the twins with her. "We'll leave once our son is ready." He whispered. He wanted to go too, it was his job to give her away.

Emma stared at the beautiful stranger in the mirror. Nyssa had given her a few moments alone when she knew that it finally hit Emma that she was getting married. And Emma was terrified. Completely terrified. She loved Oscar more than she could ever love any one else. She had to keep her wits about her when she and Liam were together so she didn't accidentally call out Oscar's name during release. "Wow, look who scrubbed up good." Marcus' voice drifted from behind her and Emma felt that knot in her gut loosen a bit.
"How's things with your mate?" Emma asked. He'd found a vampire mate not long after the war ended.
"Things are great. We've completed the bond and the ceremony so it's official, she's a natural born too. And Simon. . . He found his mate. It's why he's not here, he hasn't the energy he used to have before Scarlette bit him. So he sleeps for ages after his mate wears him out." Emma and Marcus laughed.
"I'm still your beta though. Even after you marry Oscar. I'm still pack and family."
"Forever." Emma said giving Marcus a hug. "If my dad doesn't get here in time. . . will you give me away?" She added in a small voice. Marcus grinned squeezing his Alpha's shoulders.
"I'd be honoured. But he will make it. You have three hours. He'll make it."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:05 pm
Anya could still see the glint in Conrad's eyes. He had no idea how much it meant to her to have her own son as the first in line to be king. Growing up with nothing, this was the one goal she never saw having. She understood that he didn't see it like she did. Anya smiled as her ladies helped her finished, and gently took the crown and placed it atop her head. The last goal she ever saw herself was being sole Queen without having her husband overrule her. Though, she was still Conrad's wife and would always consider what he has to say. Even still, she was still madly in love with him.

"Conrad," Anya spoke as she stood, feeling the back pain lessen, "I want you to know that I still consider you my king."

She turned and gave him a long curtsy before standing up, "When Katya told me I had to marry you at all cost, I did not think you'd look my way or even consider giving me a chance. Besides what our marriage brought, I am more than happy to still be your wife."

While her ladies watched with a blush tinting their cheeks, Anya went to Conrad and held him. Alexei walked back into the room wearing a tux that had been tailored to him with a ceremonial pin that named him as an heir. Anya looked to her son and beamed with pride, "My next king, Alexei! You are too handsome!"

Anya went to her son and took his hand, "We are ready to leave, husband."

It was an hour before the wedding. Oscar felt the sweat hit the back of his head as he felt all eyes on him. Not because he was nervous of the crowd, he was just more than excited. He was behind the back as he paced, waiting for the next hour to pass. Then, he scented Anya. He was more than happy to have his sire sister back close to him. There was a small announcement to 'Queen Anya' before the sneers were made. Yes, no one in the court cared for Anya, but if he was going to be the husband of Queen Emma there was not going to be any dispute on his wedding day.

"Look at her.." someone grimaced as Anya walked between Conrad and Alexei, both holding one of the twin girls.

Katya did not attend, Oscar was somewhat relieved. He approached Anya and held her hands as they greeted. Anya held a smile on her face as she kissed Oscar's cheek, "I was once a fan of this marriage before I had seen what heartbreak you had went through, but I have decided that this is what you've always wanted and all I want is your happiness. You have my fullest blessing, Oscar."

Oscar breathed deeply as he embraced Anya, feeling her wince. He quickly released her before seeing the pain on her face. Looking to Conrad, he then asked, "Why is my sister in pain?"

"Mother was attacked," Alexei spoke up above a whisper.

Anya waved a hand, "I'm alive, I have daughters now, and we are here. That is all that matters."

"This will be discussed later, Connie," Oscar turned to Conrad, "Now go get ready to give your daughter to me. Anya, I want you at my side as my Best Lady."

"Of course," Anya smiled as she had Alexei and one of her ladies to hold her twins as she went to Oscar's side.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:29 pm
Conrad nodded and headed to the wedding with his wife. The court however, seemed pleased that Conrad was back. They knew Emma only took the throne to prevent conflicts in interest. "No, Oski." He purred. "We won't." He pressed a kiss to his wife's cheek. "I'll see you at the alter." He teased fixing her shawl and kissing his twin girl's heads.
"Grandpa!" The twins cried when they laid eyes on him. Conrad smiled and hugged them close. "Do I have to wear this dress?" Scarlette had whined. Conrad laughed.
"Yes my little princess. But only for today. We can burn it later."
"Yay!" Both ran off guiding him to his daughter who was hyperventilating in her chair. "Oh Dallim." He said watching as Emma stiffened and turned her smile bright as she rushed to her father. He held her close. "Don't be nervous." He whispered in her hair. "You look so beautiful, Come, I have something for you then we can go." He sat her on her chair and pulled out two pieces of jewelry. "This one was your mothers, it's old and borrowed." He teased putting the necklace around her bare neck. "And these and new and blue." He put the sapphire earrings on her bare ears. "There, perfect." He cupped her cheek. "You'll be fine darling, I know he'll be good to you." He brushed the backs of his fingers over her cheek. "I know it hasn't been easy, these passed two years. But being with him will be worth it."
"I put in the vows that he's not allowed to leave me alone." Emma said with a blush. Conrad laughed and watched as his child smiled softly.
"Come on. We're already five minutes late, any more and Oscar will go insane." Emma nodded and after gaining her balance walked slowly in her high heels to the throne room staring at her feet the whole time. "Did you take care of the threat?" She whispered.
"Only the branch on my end, you'll have to do some investigating during daylight hours." Conrad whispered back before they reached the doors. He gave a tap and the music started playing.
"No going back." Emma whispered in ancient Estonian. "Not that I want too."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:36 pm
Anya watched with tears in her eyes. She looked directly at Conrad throughout the entire wedding. Through all that Hell they went through and back, they were still together and married. The pride she went through as she kept her eyes on him, noticing their children together, she could not be more happier than that moment. Anya wanted to run to him and have him hold her, but remained still.

"Emmaline Mikolav," Oscar stated, giving Emma her new last name, "These last two years I have only dreamed of you. In these vows, I promise to keep you in my arms through the happiest and darkest of times, I promise to always keep you by my side, and I swear on our lives that I will never leave you alone. Until I can no longer by physically by your side, you will always be near me. I love you, Emma. I do."

Anya could've swooned as she felt her feet quickly fidget to be with Conrad. She wanted so bad to let him know how much she loved him. Once Emma made her vow, kissed, and went their way down the aisle, Anya quickly went to Conrad and kissed him passionately. She heard Alexei stick out his tongue and look away, but she couldn't stand the thought of Conrad thinking ill of her.

"I love weddings," she cooed as she wrapped her arms around his neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:49 pm
Emma blushed reciting her own vows. Mikolav. She blushed heavily. She was the happiest woman alive right now. The reception was next. And they were required to dance. But Emma didn't know how to waltz or anything like that. She bit her lip and flashed wide nervous blue eyes at Oscar hoping he'd know what to do.

Conrad had watched his wife closely. He had to emit a low growl to stop her from ruining his daughter's special day. But when the two had gone down the aisle he happily held his wife close as they kissed. "I need to ask you something." He whispered taking her to the side. When they were alone in his old war room he swallowed and asked. "Do you want more children?" He kept her close a hand on her cheek. "Vampire's can't die giving birth. They don't know when to stop either, I have fifteen sisters. . . okay had. . . but that's not the point, the point is, if you want more children, let me know, okay? So that way I can seduce you in the subtlest of ways." He dipped down and kissed her neck not being subtle at all.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:09 pm
"Anytime, anywhere," Anya lifted her dress as she sat on the war table, pulling Conrad close, "I just want you to father me more."

She kissed his neck, sinking her fangs into his flesh before pulling out quickly to kiss him. It felt as if this were her first time with him as she pulled him on top of her. Anya licked and whispered into his ear, "I want you as my king at my side for my people to see. I've tried doing this alone, but I need you like this and as my husband. Please tell me you'll say yes."

"May I have this dance?" Oscar bowed as the floor separated for him and Emma to have their first dance together.

Oscar took Emma's hand and guided her into position before slowly circling around the dance floor. He gazed lovingly into her eyes as he neared her lips and stole a kiss in the midst of dancing. Slowly, he pulled away as he whispered, "I love you more than ever, Emma Mikolav. My wife, my beautiful wife."

At the end of the dance, he dipped her low before pulling her up and kissed her with such passion that an applaud cheered and wolf-whistled. Oscar barely released her before his hand goosed her rump, fist pumping at some of the vampires and lycans that cheered for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:50 pm
Conrad gave a growl pushing her beneath him. "I say yes." He replied softly in her ear. He leaned over her and smiled. "My heart beats only for you Anya, no one else. I will never love anyone like I love you. I will always come for you, always protect you. I will never lose it again. But I must admit, your sister freaks me out with how much she looks like you." He smirked holding her closer.

Emma nodded blushing softly holding his hand following his lead trying not to look at her feet. She kissed him back. His kiss, his look, made her head spin. "I love you too, Oscar Mikolav. My husband, my handsome husband, more than that day I threatened you by burning down the school." She whispered in his ear pulling back with a smirk before he dipped her then she kissed him back her arms wrapped around his neck. "Prince Oscar." She teased with a little yelp when he grabbed her behind. "Down boy the wedding night's not for a while." She giggled. Then, it was time for the meals, Emma had food and blood where as the group either had blood or food, unless they were pregnant natural born vampire women, they ate too. For a moment Emma wondered where her father was then after concentrating went green. "Oh god I cannot un hear that. . ." She whined as they danced. She wanted to tare out her ears and not longer hear that. . . but then she heard something else. She heard the sound of a gun c**k back and gasped. The whole party stood on edge. Emma's eyes searched around for the source of the sound but it came from everywhere and no where all at once. "A wedding gift." A voice purred. "From we the revolution." The sound of a gun firing filled the room and Emma let out a gasp. "Long live the Queen." The voice sneered. Without needing orders the Lycan had rushed after the scent Emma held her belly watching as her blood poured from the wound over her hands. But she didn't feel the agony like she normally did. "Oscar." She breathed softly in Estonian. "Oscar my love there's no amber, I'll live. They don't know." But her knees buckled anyway. Her body pushed out the wooden bullet and she threw it away from her. She gave a low hiss as she looked at her dress. Ruined. Marcus was at her side. "Alpha, they've found the nest. What are your orders?" Emma's eyes swirled with the red and ice blue of her lycan and vampire parts. "I have no need for prisoners." She said in the wolf tongue. "Kill them all." Marcus nodded and rushed off to tell the orders.
"Mummy!" The twins cried rushing to their mother. But Emma didn't sit up. After the blood lost from saving Oscar, and what he drank last night. She was weak. She'd lost more blood again from the gun shot. She saw her mate turn fuzzy. Then the world blacked out.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:26 pm
Fearing for her children, Anya's instincts raced as she ran from the position she was in with Conrad to where the sound of the bullet had been. She found Alexei and her twins safely being held by their nanny and guarded by her personal guards. Good, now to find Oscar. She turned to see that he had pinned the man that shot Emma and ready to tear off his limbs.

"Where are the others?!" Oscar roared as he tore off one arm, "Tell me who is behind all of this now!"

"I'll tell you what's been going on."

There was a low hiss and growls from Emma's court as Katya walked in with fresh blood covering her clothing and flesh. Katya glanced at the revolutionist and spat on his chest, "You're buddies tasted nice."

She then looked to Oscar, "And why didn't I get an invite? Anyways, there is no leader. These are just a bunch of people who hate all of us who are associated with the monarch system. So even if you give up the crowns, you're all marked for death. That was most of the information I could pull from the ones I kept alive brides draining them."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:34 pm
Conrad had smelt the blood, first call was his little ones. After pulling up and straightening his pants he made sure they were safe, then he turned to the source of the blood and noticed Nyssa holding Emma while Oscar threatened the shooter. His King like air returned to him and Emma's people parted as he neared Oscar. He looked around the room and noticed the Novra were missing. They must have followed the Beta. He swiped some of Emma's blood from the floor and licked it frowning. He let out a sigh. "Thank you for your help Katya." He said with a smile. No leader. Wrong there was always a leader. Obviously Emma killed the original group but the leader was still present. "She killed the leader." Conrad added. "The one who tried to kill her during council. No one knew it because she didn't dip her fingers in too far. But I'm sure once these parasites." He waved his hand at the vampire who used all his blood to mess himself, "Are dealt with things will calm down and I can get excited for more grandbabies."

Emma was having a funny dream. . . She and Nyssa had gotten married and Oscar was killing everyone. She heard sobbed cries from her children all around her but she couldn't get to the source of it. In reality she pawed the air weakly moaning in her unconscious state. "M'Lord," Nyssa said casually. "I will have to move your wife to the infirmary now. She needs blood."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:46 pm
"Then please do so immediately," Oscar responded to Nyssa before looking back to the vampire, "You are no longer of use."

Snapping it's head off, Oscar stood as he let the decapitated head roll on the floor. He turned his gaze to Katya, "How many did you kill?"

"Over several thousand, but there's more," Katya noticed the glares she received, but did not cower, "Those revolutionists are dwindling. Between Emma and Anya, most of those are sworn to either kingdom. The rest are new bloods being created by humans. That is how they're growing their army."

"Katya," Anya approached her sister, "Take my children back to the castle and protect them with your life."

"But Mother I want to-" Alexei looked up at her.

"You have to protect your sisters," Anya smiled as she rustled his hair, "And I have to stay by your father. I will come see you three as soon as we get home."

Anya's heart broke as she watched her children leave in the safety of her sister's arms before turning to Oscar, "You need to tend to your wife."

This seemed to snap Oscar out of his hypnotic state as he turned to go be by Emma's side as Anya turned to Conrad, "We can't stay here."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games