Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:44 pm
MDaylus

Clint frowned, he knew how worried Tony was of Loki and he too worried about what would happen if the god was left alone. "Pepper wouldn't let anything happen to him Tony." Clint tried again. "Shes here, she could watch him and we could set another agent on watching him too. Nat doesn't really need to be there would that be alright?" Clint questioned. It was at that moment when Natasha walked in completely dressed in her suit.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:45 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hunched his shoulders slightly at Clint’s continued appeals. He knew Pepper would do what she could for Loki, but she had no powers, no defense really, how could she really stop anything? When Natasha was mentioned, he looked to the archer, a little more willing with that idea, but then she came in, already suited up. “Looks like she’s intent on going.” He mumbled.

Pepper trailed in behind Natasha, wear plain jeans and a blouse. As soon as she spotted Tony, she hurried over and wrapped him in a hug. “Oh Tony….I’m so sorry, Natasha told me everything.” She said, kissing the top of the inventor’s head, not letting him go as he slowly patted her arm. Looking over to the sleeping man in the bed beside him, she finally released Tony. She’d never thought she’d see Loki look so weak and vulnerable. He looked almost human like this. Massaging Tony’s shoulders softly, she looked for Bruce with a little frown, but he was giving last minute instructions to the nurses.

Tony slowly stood as Pepper looked around. “Pep……I need you to watch over him for me……I have to go.” He said, the statement looking like it caused him physical pain. When the red head nodded without question, he slowly leaned over Loki. Hand cupping one of his cheeks softly, he sighed. “I have to go help the others. I’ll be back as soon as I can Lo…..I love you.” He murmured, but spoke in elvish so no one else understood. Kissing his lips softly, he pulled away with a sigh. “I’ll be back.” He promised again before pulling himself away. Standing by the bed for a moment, he seemed lost, obviously not wanting to leave, but he finally forced himself to walk away and headed for the door.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:11 pm
MDaylus

Clint winced when Natasha came in looking all suited up and quirked an eyebrow with Tony's comments. She didn't know what they had been talking about but she didn't care. Stepping aside she allowed Pepper in and watched as the woman interacted with Tony and then as Tony said his goodbyes to Loki. Loki of course didn't respond since he was completely unconscious. THough Natasha looked quite surprised by the language the man used. She had no idea what the man was speaking and she was pretty good at recognizing languages even if she couldn't speak them. "We'll meet you there." Clint stated as he pulled Natasha from the room. "Coming Bruce?" he called back. Suiting up and then heading for the jet they flew quickly to New York where the bots were invading. It seemed as if JARVIS had alerted the tower because Steve was already there directing the warriors and Lady Sif into the battle.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony merely nodded to Clint’s words. Going back to his suit, he stepped in and with a last moment of uncertainty, he left. Arriving a few moments after the jet landed, he kept to the skies when he saw Sif and Fandral on the ground. He was pretty sure they couldn’t fly, at least not fast enough to catch him, so he’d stay out of their reach.

Steve was obviously relieved when he saw the jet arrive and smiled warmly at the others as they stepped out. Sure, the warriors and Sif were bound to be good fighters, but they weren’t trained as an Avenger was, they didn’t look at collateral damage and they had no experience with these robots. “Tony….what do we have?” he asked quickly as Tony flew closer to a group of robots.

“Very heavily encrypted signal….and it’s local. We have a controller somewhere close by pulling the strings. No more than five blocks I’d say.” He said, but at that moment a few robots lifted off the ground. “Great, they fly this time.” He grumbled as he shot off, a trail of about six robots following.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:14 pm
MDaylus

Clint took to a building and quickly scaled it getting to a perch on a roof while Natasha met up with Steve looking around. While she wasn't upset precisely to see the warriors she also wasn't happy to see Sif and Fandral. Hearing that there was someone controlling the robots nearby she nodded and ran off to search the area taking down any robot she came in contact with. The robots following Tony were determined as if they knew that the man could and would be the cause of them shutting down if they gave him half a chance. They constantly fired whatever weaponry systems they had. Each robot varied in that respect, some seemed to be regular ammunition while others seemed to have beams, and possibly magic.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony only flew in silence for a few minutes before he began to curse at the insistence of the robots. “Doom must have figured out that I’m the one hacking him. I have to get a few of these off my tail before I can do anything.” He snapped.

Steve watched Tony for a moment. Hearing him, he sighed. “Nat’s on trying to find the controller, if you can set out any tracers, it’d be appreciated.” He said slowly. “Clint, Thor, you keep up a perimeter and try to knock off a few of those robots for Tony if he comes by.” He ordered. “Bruce, I’m going to need Hulk down here taking on some of the packs, Sif, Fandral, help him if you can, watch for ranged attacks.” He ordered. Hogun, Volstagg, take out any robots near you, but keep an eye out for civilians, help them get out of the line of fire if you see them.” He continued.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:05 pm
MDaylus

Clint shot at what he could from the roof. At Steve's orders the archer set to keeping the robots locked or dead in the area around them. Thor too seemed to be covering the other space at Steve's insistence. Still both of the man kept an eye out for Tony taking down what they could when they saw the man but it seemed more robots would merely join those left to take over what had been taken down. Sif and Fandral nodded charging into battle while the other two warriors scouted out civilians and ushered them to safety. They seemed well organized and to be taking out the robots slowly but not enough to finish the battle any time soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony got really tired of the whole being chased thing really fast. He knew the others were really trying to help him, but it wasn't helping. "If they want a chase, then I'll give them a good one." He eventually grumbled. Shooting straight up, he led his tail into the clouds, destroying a few of them in the clouds before closing the rest of them in the atmosphere. He stayed high this time though. "I'm not going to be able to hack this guys. Not with the bots they keep sending at me. Natasha, try two blocks over. Focus on rooms at least five stories up for good signal strength." He said before more robots were sent after him managing to shoot most of them down, he was sent on another chase after that.

Steve was busy fighting and keeping the robots away from where the civilians were being led. Hearing Tony, he nodded. "We're managing....go help Natasha. We need that signal down!" He ordered.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:57 pm
MDaylus

They all fought as hard as they could destroying what the could. It seemed as though they were getting no where even if they were bit by bit. It was frustrating to those fighting and even so to Natasha who was trying to search out the controller. When Tony radioed in to where she should check she radioed back an affirmative. Sif loomed up when Steve gave another order and nodded. "I will help the lady." Sif called back and ran off before she could told otherwise. She wanted to confront Tony and singling out another of his team might be the way to do if.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve was not pleased by Sif’s sudden appearance, but she was gone before he could say anything to her and he was having to move to protect a civilian, the battle sweeping him up.

Tony was flying by when he saw Sif heading for Natasha’s position. Setting up a private channel to Natasha, he had to warn her. “Sif’s heading your way Nat…..keep your eyes open.” He warned quickly. “If you feel cornered, keep her moving and talking. Loki said magic has something to do with focus and intent, if you keep her on her toes, it might keep her from doing anything.” He added quickly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:24 pm
MDaylus

Natasha frowned when Tony told her that Sif was heading for her position. "Of course she would, i'm the only one by myself." she grumbled back to Tony. "I'll be careful but I would search out the controller, I don't know if I can do both at once. I have no doubt that she wants to talk to you, what are you going to do?" Natasha questioned. She didn't know what the woman had planned and she wasn't sure she wanted to find out. Without Loki around it would be hard to counteract her magic whatever it was.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grumbled to himself for a moment. Doom had perfect timing didn’t he? And he came up with just the plan he didn’t need happening. “I’ll stay close by. The instant something fishy starts to happen I’ll drop in and bring my friends with me.” He said slowly. “She’s already hurt Loki today, I’m not going to let her hurt you Natasha.” He promised. “Just keep your com open so I can here, and I’ll be sure to pull you out. Look for that transmitter though. The sooner that’s down, the quicker we can get out of her reach again.” He didn’t want to say too much more because he didn’t want to underestimate the woman, but Sif had already done a good bit of magic today, he didn’t think she’d have all that much left to waste on Natasha, not with Tony around and Loki still not in the picture, so she couldn’t bet on his location for sure.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:04 pm
MDaylus

"I'm fine Tony but I'll leave the come open. I've dealt with bigger fish than her, maybe not one with magic. I can see through her s**t, she wants you not me." Natasha argued. Although she wasn't going to admit it she felt better knowing Tony was close. She was not equipped to deal with a god, much less one with magic. "I think I'm getting close to the transmitter my gages are getting a little hazy." she stated when she noticed it. When Sif caught up with her she figured she was in the right building because it seemed there were endless bots on the stairwells.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:37 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled slightly at Natasha. “Good girl.” He said lightly. There was something about Natasha’s calculated assessment of other people that always boosted Tony’s confidence. When he heard her say she was getting close, he smiled. “Alright, like I said, probably at least five floors up…..probably could climb til you run into the thickest group of bots….” He said. Turning and taking on the group of bots he’d been leading on for a while, he hummed as he discovered something. Switching to a full com, he told everyone. “Hit them in the back, under the head. Weak spot. One well places hit should freeze them up long enough to take them out.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:34 am
MDaylus

Natasha smiles briefly when the man called her a good girl. Tony just had the ability to make almost any situation lighter. "Yeah I got it fifth floor almost there." Natasha answered just before Sif arrived she remained silent through the radio not wanting the woman to know that she had a direct line to Tony. Although displeased and wanting to tie up and interrogate Sif the warriors was great at dispatching the bots before them. They were making their way onto the fifth floor quickly. Finally she came upon a door surrounded by the bots and using her electro magnetic bomb she disabled them entering the room. Their was a teenage boy hooked up to a machine controlling the bots. Not asking questions Natasha moved before Sif could knocking the boy out and slowly separating him from the machine. The bots quickly crashed to the ground disabled.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games