Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:46 pm
Lucia smiled back and kissed his nose. "Oh mi amore, I'm fine. you just seemed a bit flushed it's why I was worried. But if you say you're all right then I believe you." Snuggling close she put her head on his chest feeling a bit better knowing he was okay and bot sick or anything like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:49 am
Francis knew this to not be the case, but he didn't want to let her on about it. "Je t'aime, mon cher." Then he realized, if this was going to become a recurring problem, how could he try to hide the uncomfortable feeling from her without her noticing. Impossible, he knew. But it could be worth a shot.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:00 am
The week went by bizarrely. France was acting really weird. Craving weird things, crying at the drop of a hat. If she didn't know any better she'd say he was a woman on her cramps. The fact that he got all hormonal and offended and upset in the middle of her music class because someone told her to shut up made her wonder. By the next Monday she'd had enough. Something wasn't right and she didn't know what it was. She'd started throwing up. At first she thought it was only Gastro but then she lined up her throwing up with France's weird behaviour and decided to take a blood test and a pee stick test.

"We got the results." The nurse said to Lucia while France was in class. "You're pregnant."

"I'm what?" Lucia asked not believing it.

"You're pregnant. You've got the physical symptoms and it seems your emotional and hormonal symptoms have been leeched by Francis. I'd say you're at the early stages of trimester one. So it's only new. Would you like me to tell Francis too?"

"No, no I will tell him. Just, not now. He's. . . very sensitive. If I don't phrase it right he'll get weird." Lucia replied getting off the bed. "Thanks Nurse, I have his class now,"

"Your eyes are glowing." The nurse pointed out.

"Hm?" Lucia replied with a frown.

"Your eyes are glowing, if you go to his class with glowing eyes he'll know something's wrong." The nurse pointed out. Lucia nodded and left slipping into France's class a few minutes late hoping he didn't notice.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:07 am
But of course Francis noticed. He spent the beginning of his class staring at her seat, wondering where she took off to. "Lucy, ees somezhing zhe matter?" He assked, calmly as he could though he found it extremely difficult for some reason. He himself had been wondering why his emotions and such were out of whack.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:15 am
"I'm fine, I saw the nurse." She replied. "She gave me a note." She waved a yellow slip at him. "And, um I have to see you after class." She added blushing softly looking a little nervous. "The nurse told me I have to tell you something." She thought about it. "Actually could we have Prac today it actually needs to be said now."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:20 am
Francis knew something was amiss the second he saw her eyes and she said 'nurse'. "Class ees deesmissed for zhe day. Come on, mon amour. We need to chat." In a sour mood he was, because of how she looked. "Now, what ees eet?, He asked once the and he were alone for sure.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:40 am
Lucia waited until there was no one there then took a deep breath. "So um, we made a boo boo," She said. "And um. . . now that I know the reason for your mood swings it's kinda funny. I'm. . . um. . . we're. . . well. . . How should I put this? I'm pregnant." She blurted. "And yes, it is yours because I've only ever had sex with you so somewhere in the last fortnight we forgot to make sure we weren't fertile and well. . . um. . . yeah, baby." She put a hand to her belly and bit her lip blushing a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:49 am
Francis blinked. Once. Twice. Three times now. "We're pregnant." After a moment of extended silence, Lucia would see him laughing, almost uncontrollably. "Y-You 'ave zhe baby and I 'ave zhe problems!" From his desk he was bent over, laughing still.

Then he stopped, suddenly almost. He smiled at her. "Eet's weird because I almost thought I was pregnant myself." Then he stood and made his way to her, hugging her around the waist. "Je t'aime."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:43 pm
O-kay. . . That wasn't how we expected him to react. Italy thought to Lucia who agreed silently. But at least he was being positive. Her arms went around him holding him tight. "Yes." She whispered holding him tight. She smiled back. "Really? But I've been the one offering to the toilet." She pointed out. "Not all the time mind you but I have."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:58 pm
Francis smiled. "Oui, and zat makes me wonder whose water weel break when zhe time comes." He said with a playful wink. Of course this was all unexpected and he was going to be a dad.
A /dad/.

Next thing he knew his head was on his desk. "I'm goeeng to be a fazher. He wasn't so sure about it now, and it made him 'at war with himself. How was he going to manage all that?  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:01 pm
Lucia smiled back. He was being funny. But then, his body language changed. "I know it wasn't planned. I'm sorry. But at least this will be our chance to bond on a deeper level." She blushed softly the thought of being completely and wholly one with him in this way made her shiver. "This is our baby. Our little France." She cupped his cheek. "I love you Francis, we can make this work. I promise. We'll get married in a week and no one will know that we're expecting until after we come back from our honeymoon."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:03 am
Francis smiled as she spoke, then pulled her into him as close as possible. "Mais, zhe nurse already knows. She weel 'ave to tell people eef eet means zhe safety of one or both of us." What were the chances of that? Pretty low, but anything could happen, especially to the two of them. "Zis all sounds amazing, darleeng, and I know eet'll be perfect for us."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:13 am
Lucia blushed and snuggled close nuzzling his cheek with her nose. "Well yes. But if I tell her not to tell anyone unless absolutely necessary." Her hands moved to hug him close making sure her forehead pressed on his. "We'll tell Noona and Pa, but I want you and I to stay like this, with just us knowing for a little longer." She smiled at him with excitement. "And you dismissed my class so we have twenty minutes to cuddle and be excited before you have to return to teaching people."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:24 am
Francis smiled, his forehead to her own. "Oui, we 'ave zis time just for us." He had a feeling his mood would change, so he suppressed it and pulled her head down gently over his heart. "Zat makes moi wonder eef eet'll be a boy or a girl." He remembered the time they came up with names, but he honestly forgot. Of course, he'd remember with due time.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:30 am
Lucia blushed and snuggled against him letting him put her head over his heart to listen to it. She could feel he was a little stressed over something. Possibly finding out that she was now knocked up. She remembered. "Naomi." She whispered. "The name I suggested a while ago was Naomi." She put his hand under her navel between her hips. "Our little baby." She whispered. "I don't suppose you know how long our baby will grow inside me?" She asked after a pause.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games