Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:07 pm
SubonicXP
Sub have finally arrived back at HQ along with the others. He had instructed Aile to drop Toren off down in the holding area, where he would then have him defrosted while in a cell. Despite being thawed out Toren remained unconscious but still alive, it made things much easier when it came to removing the suit, which Sub did. For now Toren would be left along in his cell to recover, the interrogation would come later.

"Aile, need any help getting that thing off?" He asked the suited woman. They were now in the lab, preparing examine the two suits they retrieved. The one he took off of Toren didn't look so good, he wasn't even sure if it was functional anymore. He hoped that the one Aile was wearing didn't sustain any damage. "This thing is garbage..." He mumbled as he nudged the scratched up helmet across the table in front of him.
Aile had already taken off the helmet after they dropped Toren off, holding it under her arm as they walked to the lab. "I shouldn't. I was able to get it on by myself just fine, while a big ole brute wanted to get at me for knocking out both of his Pokémon. Confuse Ray's a wonderful thing...." She then eyed Isaac as she began to take the rest of the suit off. "Though, I might want to take this off with some haste, with how Isaac's looking at this...." The look made her slightly uncomfortable, almost like a hungry man eying a juicy steak. At least in her mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:10 pm
"Well I know it's not junk, but it won't work as it is intended, not anymore." Sub said in reply to Isaac. He then turned his attention back to Aile and nodded. "Alright then, hurry up before Isaac mugs you for it, you see that look of lust in his eyes? Creepy." He commented, giving Isaac a paranoid look. "He scares me."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:21 pm
Cera would eventually float into the lab, trying to keep herself busy. "You know, I can't say I like those suits... just looking at them gives me the creeps more than the look on Isaac's face," she commented.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:24 pm
SubonicXP
"Well I know it's not junk, but it won't work as it is intended, not anymore." Sub said in reply to Isaac. He then turned his attention back to Aile and nodded. "Alright then, hurry up before Isaac mugs you for it, you see that look of lust in his eyes? Creepy." He commented, giving Isaac a paranoid look. "He scares me."
Aile finished taking off the suit, putting each piece on the table when she took it off. "Okay, I'm glad it's not just me." She pulled down on her jacket to make it feel like it fit right again, since it was on while she was wearing the suit. "Okay, better." She went to adjust her goggles, but realized that they weren't on her head. "Oh yeah, Tatooine has them... This feels weird all of a sudden. Anyways." She looked at Cera, who showed up suddenly. "Eh, you try wearing it and having your abilities enhanced greatly. It's fun."

Tatooine walked into the kitchen, having never being recalled since they got back. She was also wearing Aile's goggles around her neck. "Gon?" The Flygon noticed Rhyme and waved, looking excited to see her again. "Flygon!" She liked Rhyme.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:25 pm
Darksol88
Cera would eventually float into the lab, trying to keep herself busy. "You know, I can't say I like those suits... just looking at them gives me the creeps more than the look on Isaac's face," she commented.

I was walking through the headquarters, hearing voices down the hall. I ended up overhearing the tail end of that conversation and noticed what they were talking about. That so screamed 'kid in a candy store'. "So, Issac is wanting to run around in the body condom?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:28 pm
Blizzard120
I was walking through the headquarters, hearing voices down the hall. I ended up overhearing the tail end of that conversation and noticed what they were talking about. That so screamed 'kid in a candy store'. "So, Issac is wanting to run around in the body condom?" I asked.
"The thing that I kept hearing about, being called "ribbed for no one's pleasure"? I guess," Cera answered, shaking her head.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:32 pm
Kain would enter wide eyed and look nearly petrified as he wandered aimlessly around. The horror of his private mission would leave him in a complete shock. when he first arrived he uploaded the data and wiped his SNAG clean of the rest of it, trying to forget the grade A scary movie he just lived. His aimless wondering would make him have no direction, too deep in his thoughts. As expected Kain would walk into something, or more someone when he would bump into subs back, shaking him awake. "Oh pardon me I don't know where I was going." Kain said with a disturbingly frightened look.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:40 pm
"I. Hate. All of you." Isaac said, irritation leaking into his voice, as he gathered up the suit parts. "Now scram. I have work to do, and the babbling of idiots is distracting."  

Isaac Hawking

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:41 pm
Isaac Hawking
"I. Hate. All of you." Isaac said, irritation leaking into his voice, as he gathered up the suit parts. "Now scram. I have work to do, and the babbling of idiots is distracting."

"If you don't want idiots to talk, then stop talking." I said. I'm still starting to question where the hell Sub found this guy?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:45 pm
Espeon_Commander
Tatooine walked into the kitchen, having never being recalled since they got back. She was also wearing Aile's goggles around her neck. "Gon?" The Flygon noticed Rhyme and waved, looking excited to see her again. "Flygon!" She liked Rhyme.

Rhyme was sorting through the berries, having picked out one of each. She set them down on the table just as the door opened, The Flygon entering. "Oh, hello again friend! I was just going to get something to eat and feed all my Pokemon." She waved back, offering the limited selection of berries she found. "Take one of these if you'd like! I'm going to look for the food, and I'll be right back!" With that, the hybrid disappeared into the pantry, thinking.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:52 pm
Isaac Hawking
"Yanno, at least I'm not the one acting like I just won a lottery where the prize was a giant, metal coffin," Cera remarked with a huff,  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:58 pm
Darksol88
Isaac Hawking
"Yanno, at least I'm not the one acting like I just won a lottery where the prize was a giant, metal coffin," Cera remarked with a huff,

"Cera, if you knew what half the systems in that upgraded suit do, or how advanced they are, you would understand. We DID win the lottery. Team Flare gave the team developing this thing a near unlimited budget, and put the best scientific minds they could find on the R&D team." Isaac said, sweeping an arm over the newly disassembled suit. "I can't even begin to put a price tag on this, and the more I read about it's systems, the more advanced I realize it is."  

Isaac Hawking

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:01 pm
Anamineh
Rhyme was sorting through the berries, having picked out one of each. She set them down on the table just as the door opened, The Flygon entering. "Oh, hello again friend! I was just going to get something to eat and feed all my Pokemon." She waved back, offering the limited selection of berries she found. "Take one of these if you'd like! I'm going to look for the food, and I'll be right back!" With that, the hybrid disappeared into the pantry, thinking.
"Fuuh..." Tatooine looked through the berries, noticing a rare one that caught her eye- a Roseli Berry. She immediately grabbed it and started nibbling at it. "Fwi!" There was a bit of a wag in her tail now as she followed Rhyme into the pantry. She might need help reaching something.

Isaac Hawking
"Your look was kinda over zealous, it felt. Though... it is for a bit of a good reason. That suit's pretty cool. Even for the limited amount of time I wore it, I felt more than just fragile around these hybrids. Nothing against you guys, but you're all able to be bruisers without needing Pokémon." She shrugged. "And you should have seen me when I opened that box in Flare's R&D base..." She started to giggle remembering the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:05 pm
"I wouldn't want to share the room with someone with common interest with GRAY" Connor would comment. "By the way, that thing isn't emitting a beacon is it?" he'd ask, pointing at the suit. "Whatever, what do I know? I'm getting a sandwich..." The trainer walked off, making his way to the kitchen. He checked the fridge first, in the case he could find a premade sandwich to eat.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:06 pm
"Which-" Sub said as he pulled Isaac around to face him. "Is why you will not be taking it out for a joy ride unless I say so. GRAY told me what Aile did when she first put it on and I do not want any holes in my building, got it?" He said with a glare. Not waiting for a reply he turned around and began to walk out of the lab. "Blizz, can I see you for a moment, in private?" He asked as he passed the Cold One.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games