Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:42 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris was still asleep, unfortunately, unaware of Isaac's presence since she had to rest. However, there was a pricking sensation where the needle was pierced, though it was just faint and not enough to stir her to waking up. It seemed that he had forgotten to bandage the finger but he was in a rush so that sanitary precaution was completely forgotten. Her slumber just went on as he vanished into the night, though by the time she would wake up the next morning, the sight of blood on her index finger would be the first thing she would notice.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: resting
Company: no one (not even noticing Isaac)
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:54 pm
User Image

I am much more then the spare son I am unique

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac watches the ice bowl as the liquid bubbles from the chemicals as the test turned bright red but had a medium sized circle of black in the center of the liquid making his eyes widen in shock as he quickly capped the bowl in ice freezing the result "I have to tell that reaper first then Solaris if she gets help she'll be save from insanity" he spoke looking up towards Solaris's room before running towards hikaru's home in his hunter spy suit and mask as his leader pendant glowed bright light blue from a blue jewel changing his body into a snow leopard to let him run faster

--Exit--

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:25 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑧тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④③
( ④ мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:34 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander wakes up slowly yawning as he sat up from his bed "that was actually a good dream ha" he whispers while getting out of bed stretching out his body before getting a shower

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:59 pm
User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

As promised, Hikaru did give her a brief visit before the shinigami went to work at Beluga, but the violinist's reception towards the brunette was a bit cold, reprimanding her in an icy tone because of the angry demand to break up with Xander. But nonetheless, her friend still left her a box of bento that she could enjoy later on as a token of apology and that she had given up protesting towards Solaris' wishes to enjoy her new life with her lover, even if regret and melancholy were still present in those blue depths. There was nothing else to say from Hikaru after that other than the apology as soon as the shinigami left her room, and Solaris sighed. While the violinist was feeling a bit better about Hikaru finally accepting her new relationship, she still couldn't help but feel bad for her friend. If Isaac would still like to pester her at work, she wished she would protest, but she currently had no right because of her current condition.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: a bit better due to Hikaru finally accepting the relationship
Company: no one
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:09 pm
User Image

Isaac Ice

User Image

--Enter--
Isaac walks up towards Solaris's room holding the insanity test along with the medicine for it and a new test as well "Solaris if I may I need to speak to you of something most important to you" he spoke in a formal tone which he hates but had to use considering the circumstances towards the fallen angel girl who would be his sister-in-law one day but he was a hunter first

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:44 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris was still lost in thought before a knock was heard on the door, indicating that someone was there to visit her. She just gave a word of affirmation before allowing the other to open the door, only to see the serious face of Isaac. Based on the expression, it must be something serious, and she hated that so much. "What is it, Isaac? And what's with that thing you are holding?" Indeed, why Isaac didn't even bother to close up the needle piercing in a sanitary manner after he was done with the test while she was still sleeping? The tiny blood stain was still apparent on the bed sheet while she was still lost in slumber.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: bad vibes
Company: Isaac
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:58 pm
User Image

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac walks into the room gently shutting the door behind him "Last night your doctor called the hunters leader which of course is me to do a mental breakdown test on a fallen angel" he spoke setting the complete test on the bedside table uncapping it "Completely red means your sane, black is insane but this honestly scared me Solaris Windstorm you are inbetween sanity and insanity" he shows Solaris the test then holds up a pouch shaking out a light blue pill "lucky hunters make medicine to cure this problem but I can not force you to take this though if you do I've got to test your blood once more with my new test right here" he sat down whistling as hunters on the roof left the hospital "my hunters were here to protect you from others whom would kill you without mercy sane or not so my men killed them last night before they could get to you" he looks up at Solaris moving his bangs aside

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:11 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

A pout was crossed on her face when he mentioned about the test for her, all while she was still asleep. "No wonder there was still caked blood on my finger when I woke up before Hikaru visited me." But her heart sank at the results, meaning she would be halfway close to the brink of destruction, both because of Hikaru's hurtful words before the shinigami had to swallow her own pride to apologize and Sarina almost killing her to complete the genocide mission against her entire family. She sank her face into her hands even when he mentioned about hunters watching over her for the time being. "God, no. This can't be..." It was the very last thing that she wanted to hear, just when things are starting to get a bit better for her.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: disconsolate
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:38 pm
User Image

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac noticing her discontent gently takes her hand into his own "I brought a way to save you Solaris this medicine took the blood of a willing powerful hunter for it so I gave my own blood for this since you are no ordinary fallen angel but my brothers lover, a dear friend to many and soon my sister" he spoke softly as he holds out the pill towards her showing the small cut on his own finger "If the other fractions of hunters come for you know this me and my fraction will end them for your safety and life without a moment of hesitate" Isaac looks down at Solaris truthfully as he spoke

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:58 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

After the explanation, she let go of his grasp gently, though she stared at the pill on her palm like it was some sort of foreign object. Though medicine could treat most illnesses, there were still some things with fixes that were not guaranteed, like her depression. "Just give me time to think before I might drink this pill." After all, it was no guarantee that it would cure her instantly, though her condition may become a bit more stabilized to lessen the chances for her to spiral deeper into darkness. "And your family has done so much for me, well, a bit too much than what I can handle." With that, she rolled up the sleeve, giving him the consent to perform the next test on her.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: a bit lost
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:18 pm
User Image

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac nods understanding "it won't cure your depression but your sanity" he spoke while getting the second ready "I can not do this test until you take the pill please think of it while I prepare this test" he snapped his fingers as a masked huntress olds out a small tray of various chemicals and fresh herbs from his garden, Isaac takes some herbs placing them into the ice bowl crushing them up elegantly while taking a vial of chemicals pouring it slowly in the bowl

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:42 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris sighed; she may have no choice to get that done anyway if she wanted to feel better, for time may not be of the essence as of this moment. She shut her eyes before taking the pill, sipping the water from the glass that she had left untouched but covered before she slept. The taste was a bit bitter due to whatever was mixed inside, but the deed was already done and she had to get ready for the next test. The violinist took a deep breath before showing off her bare arm to him. Her nerves must become steel as she would prepare herself for the next piercing from the needle.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: a bit lost
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:14 pm
User Image

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac takes a cotton ball dipped in rubbing alcohol swiping it onto Solaris's skin before taking out a tiny needle "here we go I'll just need a bit of your blood Solaris" he spoke while taking the shot staying true to his word taking a little of blood then cleans the mark before covering it with a band aid "there we are all done now for the test" he injects the blood into the concoction watching it bubble then the green liquid slowly turns completely red making Isaac sigh in relief while the huntress vanished telling the others Solaris is not to be harmed nor touched "Your safe now" he smiled sweetly

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:31 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The violinist could only manage a nod as she prepared herself to be pierced with the needle. Sure enough, the sensation was similar to being bitten by an ant, though she was internally relieved as soon as the tool was extracted from her skin. As the test was performed, her thought was back to Hikaru's disconsolate face before the shinigami left the room. But that was snapped away by Isaac's declaration that she was finally free from insanity after the results were shown through the test. Solaris managed a weak smiled, glad by the news, though the possibility on what would happen next to Hikaru once the welcoming party was on the way after her Australia trip was now filling her brain. She was certain that the brunette would stop being antagonistic for her sake of happiness, but she didn't want the artist to feel bad about that, either. "Thanks for the medicine, Isaac. The therapy session will begin later before lunch."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: a bit better
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games