Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:34 pm
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Leon answered in his usual way, smiled his usual smile, but it wasn't enough to hide his obvious gloom. She tilted her head to the side, her platinum fringe falling listlessly in her face in doing so. "I... I'm here to..." Her voice started off slow and hardly audible, then trailed off to a whisper then nothing. Zara had no reason to be here. She just was. Distraction maybe? That seems to be her reason for all the wandering she's been doing these few days. The men she had been running around with haven't been pleasing her lately. "I'm surprised you caught me. I wasn't thinking anyone would find me here." She made a face for a moment in her silence then erupted into silvery soft laughter, "Everyone is here." Taking a step forward, Zara got closer to Leon, and looked up at him with hazy eyes that lacked their usual devious luster, "What's the matter, Leon?" She resonanted, stretching out his name like a drunken song, "Aren't you supposed to be happy?"

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Beach || ᴡɪᴛʜ Leon || ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Withdrawn and Enchanted || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:07 pm
african american apparel

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Her laughter was light. Her laughter sounded true. He gave a slightly confused face, like that of a curious black cat with golden eyes, but his smile grew an inch in truth. It was sort of silly thinking no one would find him on the beach. Its a beach town...and when he looked off to the side the games and events were finally set up for the new year; an event he learned about from fliers around town. She asks what's wrong, a difference in her eyes and a difference in her speech, to which he answers truth. "I've been thinking about the past and its gotten me down. I don't know what brought it up but it sucks!" He tosses another rock into the deep blue, a skillful skip of about seven, and his eyes growl with a burn until he sighs to release his frustration. "Sorry I'm coming off aggressive. I...I usual don't let emotional stuff get to me. Right now, I'm feel week because you've seen...and I'm feeling small because I'm letting something effect me so much." His eyes downcast as he admits defeat to his emotions and wishes he were strong enough to not have emotions; and never let things hurt him again.

Company:: No one
Clothing:: Today's outfit
Feeling:: Lonely
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 977¥
Items:: Compass/sundial watch, Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:43 pm
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zara accepted the smile he offered her. It was good she got him to smile some. But his response to her question was unexpected. Usually Zara would become defensive and mirror the same sort of aggression, but instead, she shyed away, frightened. Immediately after Leon had apologized but Zara still stayed away out of fear. Whatever she feared was far from even her. However, Leon mentioned feeling small, and the siren automatically sympathized. She hated the feeling of being small. Her older brother teased her often about it, disgnosing her with Napoleon Complex. But it was an awful feeling knowing some things were beyond her. Which honestly played part in her constant need for control.

The fear she felt towards Leon was then replaced with sympathy. She placed both hands on either side of his jaw and hummed, "Understood." She said sternly - though she didn't quite have the aura or strength of someone who was stern. In fact, she was felt as if she would blow away with the wind like something ethreal and mythical. Zara frowned at Leon's downcast golden eyes, removed her hands his jawline and wrapped her arms around his waist, pulling him into a hug. Although, she was so gentle it was like she was barely there. "We can talk...? Or we can stand here... whatever you want. My command."

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Withdrawn and Enchanted || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:48 pm
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

It was new years eve and everyone or at least most of the town was here and once again Luka ended up at the beach. She had no idea why she kept up ending up here, she was tariffed of the water. She didn't mind going to the beach as long as she was far away from the water. The small blonde stayed at the end of the beach, far from the water and away from the crowd of people. This was her first event she had ever been to in this town. The girl had lived here since October but she never went out to any of the events. She always felt out of place at these kind of things so she tend not to go or stayed in the back and un noticed. Fixing her glasses the short blonde looked out at the water before looking around at all the people who came here today. She knew no one that was here, all new faces which was normal after all Luka really didn't know anyone.

She didn't know why but Luka felt like she didn't belong more then ever today. She came to this island to start a new life, work and find out what she wanted in life and do her best. Today though it felt like the reasons why she came here were never going to happen. Was she always going to be seen as a child and nothing more? Looking down at her feet she dug her feet in the Sand. Maybe she should go back to London? But there was nothing back there for her other then her family who were always working. They had their lives figured out and the way they wanted but what about her? Shoving her hands in her pocket she let out a long sigh and thought about what would happen if she left. One no one would really know but her boss that she left. Then when she got back to London no one would know she had even left.

Crushing on: No one at the moment.
Money: $190
Mood: Negative
Wearing:Cozy

whiters4

tokyoloverTM

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:00 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

Sahar didn't expect someone like him to drink, so it was a surprise to hear as much. Well, there was nothing wrong with getting drunk and crashing on a friend's couch! It happened sometimes and having a little sleepover was fun. Sahar had done it a few times himself actually. "That is not too bad, drinking with someone else is always nice after all." He pointed out, in hopes of easing Esme's discomfort.

Since he didn't do stuff like this often the tan skinned male would have to make sure he had a great time! It seemed he had picked a good game to start at too; if his new friend had played darts before he was sure to do a good job and win a few prizes. Still, it was nice getting to win a to for Esme first. Sahar rubbed at his neck with a bashful smile as he clapped for him, grateful for the encouragement. "You are most welcome, I am glad you like it!" He laughed lightly at Esme's antics, wanting to hug him even more as he hid his face against the sheep. He was completely unaware of why the shorter male had done so.

This guy was just too cute! The half-breed would have to get at least one hug in before they parted. "I would like that very much. Good luck!" He cheered, watching in anticipation as Esme threw his dart. Not that he needed luck. His dart wound up hitting not one, but three of the balloons! "That was great!" It was his turn to clap and cheer, overjoyed for his friend.

Esme picked his prizes, offering a hyena to him. What an unusual toy to see, but he loved it all the same! Sahar gave the plush a squeeze before slipping it and the bear he won into his backpack. "Thank you! They certainly are adorable, I am sure your friends will love them too." It was sweet of him to think of the two, they were sure to appreciate it.

As for himself, Sahar wasn't sure who he would give the bear too if anyone at all. Maybe he could give it to Tsukiya as thanks for his help? Or maybe Integra to help lighten her mood? Once he started to think about it, there were a few people he would like to get a gift for. Now would be a good time, but he didn't want to keep Esme at the booth for too long. There was more to see after all!

"Want to go another round or check something else out? You can pick this time." He prompted, nodding to the other games and rides.

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: having fun! <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Chandra Panesar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:16 am
User Image

Name: Marcus
Race: Inu
Money: $1000
Company: Melpomene and Integra
Mood: Curious

Marcus backed up and away from the group for a moment and tapped his hip where his smokes were stowed away. He was tempted to light up one but didn't want to be rude to the two ladies behind him. It wasn't so much that he was addicted but it was one way to rid his memories for at least a little while. But the sound of whistling through the air made him pause and one of his ears to twitch.

Seeing the strange lady seeming to simply fall out of the sky and onto Integra he turned his head and looked back at them. She looked young...quite young. But something about her scent said more about her age then her appearance. So he turned to face her and tilted his head, though he bowed his head a little bit in greeting he could see that she was quite distracted. So he backed up a little bit and crossed his arms, taking out a black & mild and lighting it up, taking a slow pull off of it. He placed one hand on his forehead and brushed some stray strands from his face to uncover his patch.

Coheart

asbloodrunscold

Yami Miyagawa

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Esme didn’t like to drink often and he was definitely a lightweight, but there were drinks that he enjoyed. Still, he expected it to surprise some people that he drank at all. Esme wasn’t sure if it was his small frame or his overall innocent behavior, but most people did not expect him to drink. Fortunately not all found it an unpleasant surprise and Sahar even mentioned that it was always nice drinking with someone else. Of course Esme never drank alone; he just liked a little libation to loosen up around others and enjoy himself. And it did make him feel a bit at ease to know that his companion saw no harm in that.

His little sheep would need a name, Esme thought to himself, still happy and smiling over the little plush. It was so cute… and it was so nice of Sahar to give it to him. Of course the man had laughed at him a little, but Esme didn’t even mind that. He didn’t think Sahar was making fun of him, anyway. Sometimes it just felt good to laugh out of happiness. And Esme certainly knew that he felt happy enough to want to laugh as they threw darts and he gushed over cute stuffed animals. He still couldn’t believe that he had won three! But his favorite was the little sheep given to him.

Sahar seemed happy with the hyena, too and that made Esme beam brightly. He had loved the little toy the moment he saw it among the others and, in his mind at least, it was a fitting choice. Would he see Edin and Hazel while he was here? He would like to be able to give them theirs as well. But, if not… well, there was no harm in him loving the little plushes himself for a while longer. He hadn’t been able to bring very many of his stuffed toys from home at all! His bed was usually half covered in them and it was no small bed. Just a small him, happily surrounded by plush friends.

”Hmn… I think I might like to try another round later, if we have time, but I don’t want to miss out on anything by staying in one spot. Let’s try… Oh, have you ever bobbed for apples before? I’m really bad at it, but it’s a lot of fun, anyway! Can we try that next?” Esme asked, turning his almost childlike and hopeful smile up to his companion. Then, out of the corner of his eye, he spotted another familiar head of silver. Esme leaned a bit to the side to see Akira and his smile brightened. He lifted a hand and was about to call out, but then that nervousness hit again. Esme clammed up and felt like he wanted to shuffle away and hide from his friend. But why? He had seen Akira earlier that day and had really hoped to see him again at the festival. Sahar must be right; it must have been the crowd making him feel strange. Well, he wasn’t going to let it ruin his fun! Esme squared his shoulders, drew in a breath and called out, waving his hand. ”Hey, Akira!”

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Lune Beach
♪♪♫ Company: Sahar
♪♪♫ Mood: Happy, then shy, but determined to enjoy himself.
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

Phoenix347

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:20 am
african american apparel

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

A warm touch upon his cheek and eyes so boldly meek they made Him feel awakened. It was sudden, but it was like a leap of faith. She reached out to him, and succeeded. There was something mystic about Zara at this moment. He couldn't name what about her gave him this feeling but it felt familiar, and it felt kind. She pulls him close with a woman's touch and hugs him in a way a muse comforts the heartbroken poet. It was nice, but the man was like stone and stood there, only accepting her hug with quiet disbelief and shaded face covered over by somber feelings. She asked if they could talk...

"I use to live in another city before Soleil, and another city before that. Life has never been easy, and when I think everything is going fine is when it's about to get its worst... Last night, I thought everything is going fine in my new life in Soleil." His hands wanted to reach out and accept her just as he would this life in Soleil...but fear was stopping him from holding her. "I'm scared to put my all into living in this city, Zara. I'm scared to put my heart into something if it's only gonna get stabbed again..."

Company:: No one
Feeling:: Afraid

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:28 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs ‹ Single › ᴍᴏᴏᴅ ‹ Excited, but Odd › ᴡɪᴛʜ ‹ Max › ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛNew Years!ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ‹ $1000 ›

Ray crossed her arms and smirked when Max looked extremely proud of his little trick, giggling just a bit at how silly he was being. "No, I didn't actually, if you couldn't tell." She started laughing when he got confused with the two different sports, and shook her head playfully. However, she stopped when he suddenly got closer to her, and immediately became confused until he spoke. "Yeah, I saw him too.." She whispered back, "I hope no one gets tricked by him." The guy just looked so creepy, but it looked like people were going to him too!

"Oh, ok!" While Ray had been to some parties, it didn't have games likes this one had, and it was on the beach too! This could be so much fun! "And yeah, as long as I'm with you, I'm having fun!" She said, embarrassed and with some pink dusting her cheeks lightly. She shook it off quickly, but it definitely could've been noticed. She's not good at dealing with all these fluffy emotions! Getting up from the bench, she motioned for him to follow her, "Come on, let's go see what they have down there." Ray said, and walked towards the fun and games on the sand.

User Imagex
x
x

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
MasterDenton

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:30 pm
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The distance she felt between Leon and his ability to return some form of Zara's affection was clear, but she was content with his silence. She can still tell, despite how withdrawn he was, that she was bringing him some form of comfort. She released him from the hug, and entwined her small fingers with his. She looked up at him, wanting to see his face. Zara wanted to watch the progression from his melancholy to serenity. For the siren was confident she could get him there eventually.

Listening to Leon vent for the brief moment he shared, Zara raised his hand to her lips and held her breath - part of her felt that this deserved the closest it can to absolute silence. Just so much as an exhale would feel wrong to do in a moment of grief. For a moment, she furrowed her brows and frowned. She has heard a story much like this one before from her own brother. She supposed the only difference between the two was Alexander was finally settling with the idea that he didn't have to worry about money or shelter now that he had found Zara. But what about Leon? Was he feeling secure?

Of course not... This wasn't the face of a man who was settling. Truthfully, Zara was beginning to feel useless. She didn't understand this at all. She never had to worry about much of anything. It was all set for her. She had money, she had family who are always willing to take her in, she even had the eyes of Aphrodite watching over her. Who did Leon have? "Don't you... have anyone...? To stay or be with? I'm sure there's someone?" Zara questioned in a sorrowful hymn. She tightened her grip on Leon's hand, "What's making you feel this way? Is there something that's happening now? Is there anything I can do? Anything I can give? There must be someway, somehow...?" suddenly the questions came flooding in. She felt obligated to help, just as she had with Alexander.

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Sympathetic and Enchanted || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

Lord Hedo

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:51 pm

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Beach
With: Esme, someone else
Mood: Relaxed
Apparel: Tennis Shoes, Gray pants, red shirt, bandages around hands> Tennis shoes, faded jeans, gray shirt, bandages
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone, spare clothes(->Gym cloths)
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

On his own, Akira started walking to enjoy the festival. There were quite a few booths, some cliche and some new sights for the European man. He stopped, looking at a shooting booth when he heard his name called. Looking for the source, he found it, and it was one of the people he came here to meet. He waved back to Esme and started navigating the crowd to him."Hey Esme, sorry I'm late. Took longer than I thought to write out those forms. Who's your friend?" He didn't recognize the man with Esme, and judging from Esme's lack of sheepish nature, he knew something about him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:33 pm
african american apparel

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Zara's hands left Leon's waist and leaving him in shock, she had taken hold of his hand and wove their fingers together. It was strange that she'd be so compassionate to a stranger like himself but it was heartwarming; just as much as her hands were. When she looked into his eyes there was no more a sadness to them but still dim compared to his usual self. Her eyes though... They look much prettier than what he remembered.

"I have no one." He replied straightforward. "No family or friends and no place to call home. Only a tent, my gun and the necessaries I need..." He then lifts her hands and give a weak smile as the rising sun shines in his eyes. "But I'm alright with that. I've been alone for a while so it doesn't bother me. No one can really harm me that way. As for what you can do...you're doing so much already I couldn't possibly ask for more."

Company:: Zara
Feeling:: Touched and Warm-hearted

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:38 pm
]
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Damean's closeness excited her but she didn't want to lose herself this early in the game. When he did whisper in her ear she rolled her eyes with a light chuckle. She wouldn't deny it, hell if he read her diary then of course he knew she enjoyed it.
"And I wasn't the only one asking for more.." she mumbled before he mentioned her outfit being for him again. If only he knew how refreshed and desirable she felt he would know that his words made her feel even better. "As long as the beast is willing to come back I'll welcome him." she allowed her finger to trail up his leg until he answered her question.

Nomelle stared out at the ocean and enjoyed the smell as he spoke of the few things that happened. When the question came back to her she giggled, "And to answer the question before, I met an interesting woman. Different from what I've been around. A very talented ex-musician.." she smirked. Feeling her hand tugged on Nomelle faced Damean and could feel their emotions rising. Almost growling Nomelle controlled the wild feelings inside her, "Listen, I'm a woman with high expectations and I'm not sure you can fill allof them." she took a deep breath, being this close and nothing happening was making her anxious, just a small move and their lips could be touching. Hell even more could happen at this point.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood:Playful ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear!

{O.C.C: We are liking it tho, i just have to figure out if he means it or if he is just playing with her~ Damn you Damean! }

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:58 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

It seemed like Esme was feeling a lot better after the game, even if they hadn't played for long. The reason why he had felt so nervous was still a mystery, but at least they had managed to get his mind off it. Maybe if they continued like this Esme would be able to interact with other people more easily or he would at least be more comfortable around them. Sahar could only hope that his new friend would continue to enjoy himself.

Winning some more stuffed toys wouldn't hurt the mood, but he would leave it us to Esme to decide if they should keep playing. He certainly seemed to enjoy the fluffy prizes the booth had to offer, so Sahar didn't imagine he would mind playing a few more rounds. As it were, however, Esme wanted to play more of the balloon popping game later after they checked a few other attractions. His choice was bobbing for apples. Sahar didn't know what the game entitled, he couldn't even find where it was set up for a moment, overlooking the signs since they appeared blank once more, but it seemed like fun!

"I can no say I have, but I would be happy to try it." He answered with a smile, unable to deny Esme when he was looking up at him with such eagerness. Before they could move to the next game his new friend spotted someone and called out to them after a moment's hesitation. Curious, Sahar watched as a silver-haired man approached him, giving him a welcoming smile. If he was a friend of Esme's then he couldn't be a bad person.

"Hello, I am Sahar, it is nice to meet you!" He introduced himself when Akira looked to him, offering his hand to shake.

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: having fun! <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Chandra Panesar

Phoenix347

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:20 pm
Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
"People always ask the age old question are we alone in this universe..."
Left over cash: $1,000
Change of Clothes: New Outfit
User Image
Alexander took the fruit from the strange man and smiled at him. "Thank you sir, I hope that you have an excellent day and a happy new year." Turning away from the man he took Kristen with him as they walked as he turned the fruit over in his hands. "So this is that magical fruit huh? Hmm well we have to eat it together down to the last bite so..." Alexander trailed off as he realized that they might have to kiss, there where a lot of people around as he started to blush himself. "Well we could go somewhere a little quieter and eat it I could fl-" His head snapped to the right as he heard the word freak shouted out at him. Naturally it was just in his head as he closed his eyes.

Upon opening them he saw his ex standing where Kristen was and she was yelling at him. Calling him all sorts of names, he growled and shut his eyes tight shaking his head once more telling himself that she really isn't here. Opening his eyes he saw Kristen and he chuckled a little bit. "Oh um sorry about that, we could walk somewhere and eat it. I supposed we take turns holding eat while the other eats it?" He walked as he spoke and found a sort of private spot. Putting the fruit in his mouth he looked at Kristen and blushed softly. "Well...eat." Except since his mouth was full it came out muffled.

Yami Miyagawa

oOBookwormYumiOo

"...I like to think that we aren't."

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games