Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:57 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"There is no need to fear the dark.."

Mel gave him a gentle nod "I hope perhaps one day you can hear it in its full glory as well, but as you are now you can still appreciate its wonderful tones." she said not exactly to be encouraging or anything, but rather to speak the truth of what she thought. Mel did not but speak the truth, or she simply didn't speak at all as there was no point in delivering a lie. She could not imagine being in his shoes, but that didn't make her think less or differently of a person as it sounded as though he was capable of understand music on a level that others weren't.

Lelwani responded quite well to the gentle caressing, shaking its wings in thanks before it moved up to Mel's shoulder where it seemed to sit down and relax a bit as the two spoke.

As the conversation continued Mel nodded "Indeed." she said to confirm her interest. He called her own way of learning amazing before asking if it had been hard to learn.Mel thought for a moment "Yes." she said "But if it hadn't been hard to learn I doubt I would be so dedicated. Part of why I love it is because it required me to put in the necessary work to learn it. I got to know it and love it, because I wanted to master it. Its basically a partner...like my bird." she said gently kissing her own bird as she rested on her shoulder.

Though what happened next as not something Mel expected. She he touched her throat the woman would sort of seize a bit, her left hand gripped the edge of the bench where she sat. Her eyes closed as she said her name so he could catch it. She gave a nod, but she was visibly of kilter. Mel knew he probably had to do so to understand what she had just told him, and she had to say it over and over mentally so as to prevent any sort of reaction. It was times like this where she was glad she didn't need to breath.
When he removed his hand she relaxed a bit, though she kept a firm grip on the edge of the sea. He shot back a question at her from her question. She was quiet, as if thinking on the answer though in truth she was recovering just a bit. She listened to his answer instead to calm herself, and once she did and he was done answering she gave him a smile "Then we are of similar mindsets." she said hoping she was speaking clearly enough for him to comprehend in hopes he didn't touch her neck again. She felt it would be rude to deny him a way of comprehension however as it was far from pleasant. He meant no harm, no need to panic. He meant no harm. He meant no harm. He meant no harm.

"I think we need more people who wish to speak the joys of music, no matter what. Such a pure and beautiful wish is enough for even me, thus I play for everyone I can when I can, like here. Music deserves to be shared and received by everyone no matter what. " she spoke. She even did it at the candy store so people could be happy on two fronts.

"...for I will act your guide in even the most starless of nights.."

Venue:[Soleil Park] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[fröhlich (Joyful) [Slightly upset] ]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince that will see right into my heart."

As much as she could use some company right now, she didn’t want to be seen by anyone, especially with her attire. She would hope she’d soon get a call from the pest control people and receive some good news sometime soon, hopefully go home and hide herself from the rest of the world for a while from embarrassment. She couldn’t find herself blaming the little creatures that might have sneaked in either, they could have just been cold, hungry or lost. But of all places, why her house?!

Gazing away at the blank screen of her phone, she would find herself pondering about going home that she almost ignored the individual who spoke up. She did look back, shaking her head with a little smile. It made her nervous about speaking to him though, she couldn’t was one thing and having him or anyone else look at her differently. With her phone in hand, she quickly began typing a note. As rude as it may have seemed for her to quickly look away and start typing, but it was for him, which he’d find out soon enough. ”You can say that, I was trying to escape from my allergies. Also, I apologize, I can’t talk so I have to type everything I have to say.” she showed him the message, although, she could sign too yet she didn’t know if he could so she didn’t want to simply assume he’d know.

There soon arose a tingling feeling in her nose and it would seem like an ominous sign for what was to come. Oh dear. Her pills were working alright, but she wasn’t insensitive to the things around her, especially this woman right before her now..with what seemed like..fox ears? A tail? Almost in an instant she covered her nose, looking rather terrified of the chirpy woman before her. She seemed nice, she would feel bad to offend her by the way she was, but if she didn’t she’d be a sneezing mess! But then again, her pills should have been working fine, so, there wasn’t anything to worry about. Right? She pulled her hand away from her nose, rubbing the back of her head with her arm nervously while the other quickly typed. ”It’s just my Pajama’s…nothing special, although, you have a pretty dress. ” she would show her, passing her a slight smile although being this close to her wasn’t doing wonders on her sinus. She was lucky she wasn’t sneezing already.

Waving her hand to her as though dismissing her apology, she was almost instinctively going to sign to her, but she avoided it. She smiled to her in a reassuring manner and typed again. ”Don’t worry, you weren’t interrupting anything. I’m Coralyn, nice to meet you...two.” she typed, addressing them both, ”You have a pretty name, Miss Iris, it’s just as pretty as you are.” she would add for the lady. As flattering as that may seem, she was only giving her honest opinion. Her nose still felt funny around her.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Iris and a stranger || Mood: Nervous || Single || || Where: Park || Listening to: || OOTD: Pink PJ's

Occ:
yo punny nut
Poisonous Pumpkin

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:56 am
User Image

Sullivan Marcotte

Sullivan raised a confused eyebrow at the mute girl's answer, however he could tell she wasn't in any danger so he decided to drop the subject. as he reached for a cigarette he noticed a white haired fox girl stop and talk to the mute, and although she seemed friendly enough something about her didn't sit right with Sullivan, however since the Reaper had no proof that the fox girl was bad he just kept his mouth shut as he lit his cigarette and took a long drag of it.

[Mood]: On edge [With]: Iris and Coralyn [Money]:$986:65 [Wearing]: Black black hoodie, Black pants and black shoes [Dating]: Bella Lyne

ll Neo ll

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:14 am
User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher watched the lines of cobblestone flash by under his feet as Sahar picked up speed, praying to himself that he didn't get motion sickness as they turned corners and drifted over the bridge walkways Doux was known for. He couldn't remember the last time he'd gotten somewhere by anything other than walking or floating! The mushi cooed quietly, making sure to dangle his legs away from the circling rubber tires. He looked up in time to realize they were going in the wrong direction, squeaking as he pointed the right way and chirped out the right street name or path. It was actually a little funny having to u-turn more than once, he didn't actually mind the detours or the added sight seeing.

They arrived before much longer, Fisher flitting his way off the bike and onto his feet with an excited breath. The red head couldn't help but laugh to himself- the last time he was here, he'd fallen out of a tree and broken his arm! The cast was all gone now, though, but he definitely shared sentiments about regretting winter visits! "I'm so glad spring is back!" No more random snowman attacks and weird holiday disasters! The mushi stretched a bit, eyeing the area around him before sighing hopefully. "It makes me want to paint! So-" He spun around to Sahar, a bright grin on his face. "Are we walking or sitting in the grass? It's too bad we can't feed the ducks!"

┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┓

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ I'll Never Sleep ◈ Until I Fix What's Broken❞〗 』
            ┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

XXXXXX『〖❝Mood'! Excited ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Sahar, ◈ Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Sunshine roads ◈ OOC: Sorry for the wait, had a bad day yesterday❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
X

Y

Z

SoujiAtsumi"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:40 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

It was both reassuring and embarrassing to have someone help Sahar when he took a wrong turn. At least Fisher seemed to be enjoying the ride! By the time they reached the park the mushi's nervousness seemed to be gone, in fact, he seemed excited now. He laughed lightly at Fisher's change in demeanor, glad to be around someone who shared his joy for the good weather. "Why not both? We can walk around a bit then take a break later." He suggested, already floating down one of the paths.

It looked like there were a few other people wandering the park too and Sahar faintly wondered how popular the area would be when summer hit. "Are there ducks around here in the summer? How cute! I would like to see them some time, I never saw many back home. Are there geese as well?" There was still a lot he needed to learn about his new home it seemed. Sahar had been so interested in the plant life that it hadn't occurred to him that there was an entirely new ecosystem he would have to learn about in Soleil.

>>>>> I have: $839.25 // I love: no one (maybe a certain fox...) // I am: excited. <<<<<

[[Ooc: It's fine, you doing okay? ]]

Quote:
whiters4
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:20 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Iris | Aki Guardian Spirit
❛The blade sings to me.
Faintly, so soft against my ears.
Its voice calms my worries and tells me that one touch will take it all away.
It tells me that I just need to slide a long horizontal cut, and make a clean slice.
It tells me the words that I have been begging to hear:

this will make it ok.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling indifferent
●I'm speaking to Coralyn, and a stranger at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing a dress.
●I have $200 on us and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

Iris was quick to notice the way the woman seemed horrified, though the fact she covered her nose confused the fox to an even greater extent. She had assumed she gave the woman a fright for calling her out so suddenly, but it seems that wasn't the case. She'd lift her hand, placing it against her nose as she took a couple of sniffs. "Hm? I don't think I smell- Is there something wrong?" she'd ask, her golden orbs gleaming with anticipation.

She'd focus on the phone the woman was holding, still appearing ever so confused with their current situation. Is she a phone addict? When the woman removed her hands and revealed her red and swollen nose she had been hiding, Iris would somewhat understand her situation. Was she allergic to something? To fur, perhaps? She'd lift her hand and caress the pair of large fox ears that grew upon the crown of her head, and she'd let out a small huff. "Could it be you're allergic to me?" she asked. Ah, that's troublesome, isn't it? How is Iris going to approach her this way? She'd mentally cuss, though her expression would remain ever so friendly. It was near impossible to see through that facade of hers, so perfectly.. fake.

And there seems to be a new finding. The girl is mute? Iris raised an eyebrow in amusement, though her expression was quick to return to normal. That's pleasant. No one would be able to hear her now, would they? The screams, the pleads for help. It had been the same for the fox back then. Even then, no one could hear the fox's voice. "Pajamas? Did you come from a friend's slumber party?" the fox asked, taking her mind off a certain subject though when she was complimented in return for her dress, the fox would laugh. "Why, thank you! Aren't you such a sweetheart?"

The woman would resume typing again, and in the meanwhile, she'd catch a pair of eyes looking at her. The fox turned her head, her golden orbs locking onto a pair of amber ones that seemed a little less than pleasant, that seemed a little on edge, if anything. Iris narrowed her gaze, paying no mind to him, though she'd still offer him a smile nonetheless. The young lady spoke up once more, and the fox returned her attention towards her. "Caroly- Oh.. Coralyn- Sorry, I misread it for a split second there." she scratched her head, sticking her tongue out in a playful manner when she noticed her mistake. "I like your name. It's special." answered the fox, but to have her name complimented in return, it made Iris laugh.

She'd lift her hand, pointing her index finger at her elliptical irises. "Well.. my family named me Iris because of my eyes. They say it sort of stood out..?" answered the fox, unsure of how she should elaborate. Iris never really had a family. Vixen and Crevan had named this young fox, and eventhough they weren't blood related, they were the only family Iris had.

"Me? Pretty? Well, you should look in the mirror." the fox chuckled. Foxes were known for their appearance, to lure their victims. It wasn't something they were blessed with, but instead, a necessity in order for them to hunt. To them, it was fairly.. common, though Coralyn does possess a particular beauty to her, which was probably what had caught the young fox's eyes. Like a small prey, she is.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ll Neo ll

Poisonous Pumpkin

PUMMMY

Trash

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:42 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Camil 'Rye' Falkov Dragonkin
❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone.
You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want.
You weren't meant to live a lie.
Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.

Let go.❜

○I'm feeling delightful
●I'm speaking to Melpomene at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing the usual.
●I have $190 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

He could. There is in fact, a way for him to hear. Cochlear implants is the only way for him to obtain his hearing, but Camil refused treatment, despite how much he craved to hear the sound of anything at all, be it the gentle breeze or the sound of waves crashing against the shore. It may seem absolutely boring to most, but to Camil, those sounds, albeit meaningless, meant the whole world to him. Camil was afraid of the risks it brought, the possibility that it would damage what's left of his hearing, albeit only little. "I hope so, too. I have a feeling it would sound wonderful. This world, I mean." answered the young man. His gaze was fixed upon the bird that seemed to find his gentle caressing pleasant, and Camil would simply smile, small chuckles eventually erupting from his lips.

Camil couldn't agree more to her statement. It was always because they lacked something, that made people appreciate the little things even more, that made them just a little more passionate and dedicated than the rest. It was something that spoke words to them, to those who know how to enjoy the little things. They are but mere wooden instruments, but to them both, or at least to Camil, it worked wonders for him. It was his world. "I.. didn't think I'd come across anyone so passionate in music here.." countered the young man as he eventually downcast his gaze to his now twiddling fingers. "I'm glad, though.. that there's someone who shares similar thoughts. Growing up with music.. it just somehow becomes a part of your life, a part of you and as much as it may seem like an exaggeration, there comes a day where you can't live without it at all- as if it had simply become your world- just like that, without you knowing at all." Camil spoke, his gaze eventually returning to her just in time to catch her planting a soft kiss against the bluebird resting upon her shoulder. Now, isn't that pleasant, having a companion like that.

The young man failed to realize how tensed the woman seemed when he had touched her all of a sudden, and it was only after he released his hand, that he realized how hard she was gripping onto the bench. Camil widened his eyes, quickly apologizing as he ducked his head. He didn't mean any harm, to be honest. It was simply his way of learning people's names, by identifying the vibration within their throats, and his. "S-Sorry-.. h-have I.. caused you discomfort..?" and perhaps he shouldn't be touching people so recklessly either. Strangely, Camil's cheeks would flush at the slightest bit of skin contact with people, but when it came to such gestures earlier, it had no effect on the young man. Perhaps it never registered to him at all, that he was touching another person, or it didn't seem to matter, because he was doing it for a purpose? Nonetheless, the young man apologized. Silence befell them, and Camil found himself repeating her name, both mentally and aloud. "Melpomene. Melpomene.." he repeated, eventually turning into a chant. At least he seemed happy, though. "..thank you." he paused, "Thank you for telling me your name." the young man chuckled, eventually, his expression lighting up altogether.

"Then we are of similar mindsets." Camil paused and he'd space out for a split second as his mind tried to register what had been said, to which he eventually chuckled once more.

"That's nice to hear." and although his expression seemed calm and composed, it was obvious through his voice, that he sounded like a happy man. "There's not really a need to understand the meaning behind a music, honestly.. I guess the greatest achievement you can get, is that you touch the souls of your audience, to let them feel the love you have for music.. the appreciation- That's what matters most to me, at least." the young man answered in return, his lips curving into a bigger smile as he spoke. He felt at ease, speaking to someone about music. It's not always he had been able to find someone so passionate. "Do you compose, too?"

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:49 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick entered the park with Hiro in his carrier and headed to the spot away from everyone else like last time. Didn't know anyone that was here and certainly didn't think anyone would notice them anyways. Still wanted some privacy in this public place and have fun with his feline companion without any interruptions or disruptions. Let the kitten out of his carrier and watch him stretch as he woke up from his nap. Played together with the assistance of the feline's toys then left when they were both satisfied with their playtime. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: playful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $610.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:19 pm
User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Both? "Sounds good to me." Fisher agreed with a cool nod, palms pressed together for a moment before seeing what way Sahar chose and padding along at his side. He hopped off the ground a few moments later, hovering where he could run his hand over the towering animal statues to either side of the path. Some were quite unique, though he wondered why they were not statues of public or historical figures like you'd expect. The mushi looked for the lake through the trees, wondering if the usually residents had flow back yet, or if they were the type whom stayed year around. In all honesty, he found geese intimidating. They weren't terribly aggressive, but boy were they big and loud. "I'm not sure, it's likely. I'll just stick to ducks myself."

Fisher sank close to the ground again, landing on his feet to give himself an actual workout before their break. "Where is your home? If you don't mind my asking." He wasn't sure he entirely detected an accent, then again, he hadn't paid strong attention to it. "I'm originally from Japan. When I came to America, it was to the Orleans, and I moved here on my own." Although that summery was entirely skewed, it wasn't untrue either. He came into existence in Japan, and eventually he'd been born to a couple on the day of Mardi Gras. He and Sage, that is, and both had been put up for adoption. They weren't exactly your typical new borns, afterall.

┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┓

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ I'll Never Sleep ◈ Until I Fix What's Broken❞〗 』
            ┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

XXXXXX『〖❝Mood'! Excited ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Sahar, ◈ Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Sunshine roads ◈ OOC: more or less. Thanks for your concern. ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
X

Y

Z

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince that will see right into my heart."

The male seemed like he wasn't much of a talker, although the woman was quite a chirpy one, she liked that. She would prettymuch be the same if she could speak. Not meaning to feel sour at this moment, she would look up to the woman when she seemed to look confused. Poor woman, she was definitely at fault for acting up like that. None the less, she shook her head a little to indicate the woman wasn't at fault. Before she could type down a reply, she would hear her question if she was allergic to her. She would nod a little, looking a little unhappy herself with a small smile. "But don't worry, I took my allergy pills..there shouldn't be a problem. I like your ears though, they look really cute." she showed her, it was true though, she loved how adorable they looked on her and how she'd want to touch them, if any lose fur didn't trigger her allergies though.

The woman seemed really nice, she would like to be friends with her even if her fur could trigger her silly allergies. She was so pretty, so different, it would be nice to have a new female friend in this new world of hers. Her curiosity towards her attire would make her chuckle nervously though, rubbing the back of her head lightly. She shook her head lightly, "No...I had a little pest problem going on at home.." she typed, showing it to her with a little nervous chuckle. Hearing her laugh and her calling her a sweetheart, her cheeks would flush lightly, almost matching the color of her outfit. "I..was being honest.." she showed the female, looking back fairly bashful from the woman complimenting her?

The woman's eyes would shift up with the other's catching the male looking at her. She wasn't necessarily that good at reading emotions, probably how she always ended up misreading Camil's expressions and most other people's, but he didn't seem to be upset..so..it should be fine. Hopefully. This woman didn't seem like someone he should be giving such cold looks to.

Holding up her thumb in approval when she pronounced her name right, she would smile up at her, a blush returning to her features when she called name special. Was it really? Hearing her laugh would only make her seem more bashful about it. It wasn't anything to do with her emotions towards the lady, just nervousness maybe, that she might have said something wrong. With her attention shifted back to the woman, she would look closely at her eyes when she would point them out. Her expressions literally spelled out "Amazing" with how her own eyes glistened with amusement as she stood up to see them better. She wasn't very tall, but close enough to the other. "Your eyes are so amazing!" she would type in almost a flash and show her. "The name does suit them though." she would add with a little smile.

With her cheeks flushed when she would compliment her too, she would rub the back of her head a little, looking away bashfully. She didn't know what to type anyways. She decided to bow as a thank you, unsure of what to say but she ended up starting to type anyways. "What brings you here today though?" she said, deciding to tug on some more small talk, showing it to the male too so he didn't feel left out.

Company: Iris and a stranger || Mood: Nervous || Single || || Where: Park || Listening to: || OOTD: Pink PJ's

Occ: Poor Iris ; u ;
yo punny nut
Poisonous Pumpkin

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:27 am
User Image

Sullivan Marcotte

Sullivan was taking another drag of his smoke when he noticed Coralyn holding her phone towards him asking what he was doing at the park "I can't smoke at home or my owl might get sick, that and I needed a place to come and stretch my wings and all that." Sullivan would then take yet another drag of his cigarette before looking at Iris "So your a kitsune huh? Never really talked to one in person."

[Mood]: On edge [With]: Iris and Coralyn [Money]:$986:65 [Wearing]: Black black hoodie, Black pants and black shoes [Dating]: Bella Lyne

ll Neo ll

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:04 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"There is no need to fear the dark.."

Mel nodded "This world is filled with all types of sounds. Just as I cannot see it, I do dream that perhaps I may see all the wonderful colors within it." he said with a smile. It was something she did dream of seeing again as she looked up, her eyes shimmering a bit in the light.

She chuckled and nodded, looking down again "Oh yes. I do not know if I would be the same where I not a harpist. I have skills in many instruments, but the harp is by and far part of me as a person." she stated honestly "Music had guided me though most of my life. Where I not able to enjoy it I doubt I would still be...here." she spoke and this was somewhat true, though Mel was long dead. Music has kept her sane, guided. It allowed her to communicate, and made her friends though she had few of them. It was important to her.

Mel was still a bit unhinged after the touching. She opened her mouth to speak, but for a moment was silent as she did her best to smile "I-Its not you I just have some...bad experiences. I know you need to do it." she said. She wasn't going to freak out on him. He didn't diverse it. He meant no harm. She ran an unconscious finger across the scar on her neck. Memories of her own death briefly going though her mind. She took a deep breath and released the bench, the chirps of her little friend calming her down even more as she returned to a relaxed stance.

She thought on the words "Indeed, I care little for the unspoken words of the song. It matters more how others are touched, how much they value it than the message. Everyone feels different, and if your music can invoke such a thing in others then that is what matters. It is all I want." she spoke, a smile replacing the frown on her face as he said those words. He asked a question about her possibly composing. She nodded "Once." she said "I wrote a song for someone long gone. An apology for failing her..." she said "I have since lost the piece. I can only hope she heard it and accepts my apology for all that happened." she said and shook her head her light eyes closing for a moment before opening, a small chuckle escaping her lips "My hands are more fit for serving candy to those who desire it most, and playing. I am content with it. I believe that perhaps...composing should be left up to the gifted such as yourself." she said "Perhaps one day I can experience one of your pieces." a strange choice of words, but for Mel it was how she lived. Music was experience.

"...for I will act your guide in even the most starless of nights.."

Venue:[Soleil Park] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[fröhlich (Joyful) [Slightly upset] ]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

yo punny nut

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:50 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

So Fisher was well enough to float again, that was good to see. Hopefully, he wouldn't have another accident like before any time soon. He didn't seem too fond of geese and Sahar wondered why that was. They seemed interesting, but then again, he had never seen on in person before. "It would be nice to see one." He hummed lightly. There was so much to look forward to as the seasons changed!

At the mushi's question, he lowered himself back to the ground as well, answering him with an easygoing smile. "I do not mind at all! I am from Yemen in the Arabian peninsula. I have always wanted to explore the world and study plants with magical properties, so I decided to visit here first." Sahar didn't have to ask where Fisher was before he answered. It sounded like he had done a bit of traveling around as well! "Is that so, how exciting! What is Japan like?"

>>>>> I have: $839.25 // I love: no one (maybe a certain fox...) // I am: excited. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Quote:
whiters4
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:26 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑧тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④③
( ④ мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:47 am
User Image

User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Zara was out, and Alexander had today off from Neon Lights. So as expected from the rugged dirty blond, he pulled out his skateboard, threw on some headphones, played one of his favorite songs, lit himself a cigarette, and rode his way down the streets directionless. Taking a long drag from the burning cigarette, Alex found himself turning down the sidewalk to Soleil Park. The sound of children laughing pierced through the blaring music from his headphones. With a sigh, he hopped off his board and stepped on the cigar in fear of smoking near the kids running about. With one foot on his board, he watched over them with his arms crossed, biting his bottom lip. How odd was it that a man like Alex was afraid of children? The feeling of being near them made his skin crawl. Not so much that he didn't like kids - he adored them. It was more so he was afraid of them not liking him. He was scary looking wasn't he? From the words of others hes met, he was an intimidating person... so imagine how scared the kids were of him! Alex sulked a bit watching them play.

They never had parks like this where he lived.

It was broad and grassy. Cherry Blossom Trees littered the park, almost as much as the little kids had. Adults alike were near, sitting on the benches chattering among themselves. They even had playsets nearby with swings and slides and actual monkey bars - Alexander has never seen monkey bars outside of the T.V.! It was weird how at peace everyone was. Playgrounds like this back in the projects of Athens was usually taken up by gang members on post. Kids weren't allowed outside after school hours, usually in fear of getting caught in drivebys. The people of Soleil had an oddly comfortable life. It was a wonder how they were able to just sit there and not get restless... paranoid. With the thought in mind, Alex decided to take a seat himself. He found himself a Cherry Blossom Tree isolated from the busier parts of the park where only few people passed. He placed the board up by the roots and sat on it. He pulled the hoodie of his jacket over his head and put on his headphones.

He sat criss-cross, his back leaning against the tree, but it wasn't long before his legs grew restless and he swayed back and forth on the board.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

Where. Soleil Park || With. No One || Mood. Somewhat Anxious
Bank. $890.65 || Status. It's Complicated/Single || Outfit. Hoodie and Ripped Jeans
Ooc. - - -

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

ll Neo ll

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games