Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

pharokaze

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:46 pm
Shaun, i live places and eat hamsters redface
on a serious note, ive been on gaia for about 3 years except for i lost my acc =(  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:22 pm
please click on my eggs ,, if u dont they will die crying

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

happy_days222

Baagaa

Beloved Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:48 pm
My name's Baagaa, and I've been on Gaia on and off since 2004. I play the Marketplace a little, but not on this account. (=

I'm a crew member at a food/cooking guild (link in my sig), and I love food. I'm also a gamer and a musician.

I'm currently questing for white ink, so I'd be super happy if you send me any you don't need/want!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:53 pm
Hey my names Ted and im 18 and live in Ohio i had this char since year of 06 dont remember what month but i tried this game couple days noticed its hard to get money on here so i quit was surfing and i seen an zOMG add and i started playin again lol but to blow off some time im on here alot lol mostly at night im a owl and for my Char i want it to look unique lol im not unisex because of the skull on my head i dont kno lol i try to put things together to see what looks cool or w/e lol i dont use the market place that much and for my wish list is more of a reminder list then a wish list if u want to know any thing else just ask  

Armywolf18

PeaceLoveHappiness101

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:42 pm
My name is Zoey and I live in California and I'm pretty rich in real and I have a twin brother. I've played gaia before but i was hacked about 2 weeks ago so thats why i dont have all my money back. im a big fan of the marketplace but my memphis the mermaid won't sell. i rly want aquarium bundle 4 and my goal is to have it by the end of friday. i was wondering if u could sell the items inside it or if you opened it the fishies inside were soul bound to u. i may hold onto it until its out of stores so it costs way more.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:27 am
Hello! I'm Ana, I'm from Costa Rica and I'm 17. I love selling things on the market and buying someothers too!  

Cadriel

1,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Xxx-urworstnightmare-xxX

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:57 am
hey...i'm kevy from singapore....and i love to sing,dance,act and draw....we are two in the family....GOD BLESS... heart ....plz help me get my dream avatar...thx  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:21 pm
im a happy person  

Aquagem12

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:40 am

xBlack-Cherry Blossoms

These are my friends!
Oh yeah, my name is Sarah.
I love Twilight so get over it.
Ummmm im a super fun person. Im a dare devil and like to pull pranks and cause chaous at malls or in public! xD
ummm i sometimes accept random request. I hate the word 'noob' but use it all the time.
Ummmm -mind goes blank- i daydream alot and im single D:
Ughhhh ohhhhhh wellllllll  
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We scream. We shout. We are the fallen angels. heart

User Image

And this is me...
Pls acknowledge my existence and message me? 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:27 pm
My Name is Rebekah and I live in Illinois, I am 20 years old and I love to have fun  

cuteshadowprincess

zerothreeseven

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:35 am
leo, 17, powerlifter that plays gaia scream  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:06 pm
I'm Holly. I live in Southern California, and i have for most of my life. I go on gaia A LOT! I have a really long wish list for the marketplace, but i mostly want high-trigger fish, without using cash!  

Stylish_n_Cute

6,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

xX_A Heart Breaker_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:26 am
Im khristian XD
and im 18yrs OLd
XD
^^ ilove to have new fRnds XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:53 am
hi... me ban kurushimi real name manuel sayson III... i'm 14 yrs old... i leave in our house.. haha... student in sci high...
...me friendly...  

Ban Kurushimi

Kroneru

Lonely Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:11 pm
Hello fellow gaians Cornell is my name, I'm 15, and I'll have to admit that I like to play at the Marketplace. I've been a member now since 2008 and was introduced to it by two friends of mine. There usernames are Nadester and Zenus. I usually spend my time here in the guilds, forums, and zOMG.

I really enjoy being on gaia and have met some pretty cool people here. My wish is that it stays the same way throughout the years.

I'm also happy to say that my "dream avatar" is finished. So I can finally focus more of my attention on playing the Marketplace.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff